• Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-995.jpg
Bottom_boys.jpg
image.jpg
There are 165 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.
#151 10 years ago

Got in two weeks ago.... #49

#152 10 years ago

The Hobbit #1230 heading my way, I ordered on the day the game was announced, so I hope to have it by Jan if I am lucky.

#153 10 years ago

Hobbit #493 Cant' wait!!!

#154 10 years ago

Pre-ordered on day 1 #7, and WOZLE #1000.

#155 10 years ago

#1054 LE from Chris @ King Pin. Great guy to work with!

#156 10 years ago

This post contained a list of all mentioned pre-order numbers + corresponding Pinsiders. The list is removed to a new thread to keep a nice overview.

For the full list see: http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-hobbit-list-by-numbers

#157 10 years ago
Quoted from HENSBROOKER:

Took some spare time and build an overview of all the pinheads who ordered THLE so far.
Feel free to add your order to the list to make the list complete!
It's nice to mention country and distributor for extra info...

You also could just look here:

http://pinside.com/pinball/archive/the-hobbit/owners

#158 10 years ago

I did have my first Hobbit LE cancellation but it was used to buy two other pins from me. He purchased a WOZ standard and ACDC Luci and used his money he paid on Hobbit LE for the two, plu some more. Luci just recently got delivered to Ray. If anybody wants his number I will sell it at the exact price of 7500 if paid in full. You are gonna save over 500 dollars and he might have had the free delivery option too. If not I will hold it and raise the price up to 8k but I wanted to be nice to someone in the hobby here on Pinside.

I have two others left at 8000k with a 3000 dollar deposit and both are low numbers. I often can do free delivery within my service area or free delivery to one of the auctions site. I have three going to the Winston Salem auction for pickup so no extra fee.

Anybody that got a WOZ from me knows I can get them and really bring them and set them up at no extra charge, its part of the service and a difference in buying from me!

Thanks again for reading! Trades are welcome also.

#159 10 years ago

I don't think some people have added TH to their list of owned games yet with it not out yet. I know I haven't, haha.

#160 10 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

I don't think some people have added TH to their list of owned games yet with it not out yet. I know I haven't, haha.

Me either... I'm a little confused with that list, as it seems to read "it's on our collection", or am I missing something?

#161 10 years ago

#164 here!

#162 10 years ago
Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

Me either... I'm a little confused with that list, as it seems to read "it's on our collection", or am I missing something?

I think most Pinsiders that pre-order either put it on their wishlist or their collection. Either way it appears to be more comprehensive than this thread. None of it will ever be perfect, but it provides some data.

#164 10 years ago
Quoted from doughslingers:

I did have my first Hobbit LE cancellation but it was used to buy two other pins from me. He purchased a WOZ standard and ACDC Luci and used his money he paid on Hobbit LE for the two, plu some more. Luci just recently got delivered to Ray. If anybody wants his number I will sell it at the exact price of 7500 if paid in full. You are gonna save over 500 dollars and he might have had the free delivery option too. If not I will hold it and raise the price up to 8k but I wanted to be nice to someone in the hobby here on Pinside.
I have two others left at 8000k with a 3000 dollar deposit and both are low numbers. I often can do free delivery within my service area or free delivery to one of the auctions site. I have three going to the Winston Salem auction for pickup so no extra fee.
Anybody that got a WOZ from me knows I can get them and really bring them and set them up at no extra charge, its part of the service and a difference in buying from me!
Thanks again for reading! Trades are welcome also.

I know lots of people that have bought from Buddy and been very happy. Buy with confidence. If I hadn't of jumped in on someone who cancelled their spot a few months ago I would have bought from him for sure!

#165 10 years ago

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
9,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 25.50
$ 39.00
Playfield - Other
Travahontas Mods

$ 123.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 64.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Machine - For Sale
Cedar City, UT
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct

9,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
St. Louis, MO
9,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 90.00
Playfield - Other
RavSpec

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 165 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinside-hobbit-buyer-list/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.