Topic Stats

• 165 posts
  • 117 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by 10pingrn
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image-995.jpg
Bottom_boys.jpg
image.jpg

There are 165 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.
#1 6 years ago

Well, WOZ has one, why not The Hobbit?

#2 6 years ago

Is Hobbit also going to be a widebody game like WOZ?

#3 6 years ago
Quoted from Captive_Ball:

Is Hobbit also going to be a widebody game like WOZ?

Yes it is.

#4 6 years ago

I am about ready to join the Hobbit group.

#5 6 years ago

If I was going to buy a new in box pin, the Hobbit might be the one. I'm not quite ready to commmit yet though.

#6 6 years ago

I think I will end up getting one, but I will wait till I've seen it and it's shipping. No need to pre-order IMO.

#7 6 years ago

I may not have a Hobbit pinball machine but I have this classic Hobbit Foot guitar!

image.jpg

#8 6 years ago

Number 1004 here

#9 6 years ago

Number #600 is going in my basement.

#10 6 years ago

won't know before i see it, and preferably play it.

#11 6 years ago
Quoted from DougPiranha:

Number 1004 here

Does this mean over 1000 people pre-ordered? That's crazy!

#12 6 years ago

I've got my pre-order #138.

#13 6 years ago

I pre-ordered WOZ played it several times and sold my pre-order. I am going to wait to play Hobbit before ordering.

#14 6 years ago

I pre-ordered The Hobbit.

#15 6 years ago
Quoted from StrykersArcade:

Does this mean over 1000 people pre-ordered? That's crazy!

When I preordered mine a couple weeks ago, Jen said about 400 LEs were left. So, right around 1100 have been preordered so far.

#16 6 years ago

Is the preorder price still 7500?

#17 6 years ago

# 59 is going to Denmark.

#18 6 years ago
Quoted from Nilroc:

I may not have a Hobbit pinball machine but I have this classic Hobbit Foot guitar!

Sorry to tell you that's a big foot guitar, not a hobbit foot. It's easy to tell, because everyone knows Hobbits have fur on there toes.

Hobbit #319

#19 6 years ago
Quoted from 1967Firebird:

Is the preorder price still 7500?

Yes it is

#20 6 years ago

Ordered #825 on 11/26/12, invoice 3029.

#21 6 years ago

Cancelled my le #420 and then had a horrible disgusting experience with Jack personally. Good luck with your purchase and game and him sitting on your money for 2 plus years . Not buying it unless it's the best game ever and someone sells one HOU. Since I get a daily reminder that they will not stop(despite pleading with everyone there), from JJp to make a payment on this cancelled order I see no reason to candy coat a thing on pinside.

#22 6 years ago

#23 6 years ago

Thinking about it but not happy about another paid up pre-order whenever delivery.

#24 6 years ago

My husband pre-ordered. Our number is somewhere in the 600's I think.

It's going to be a while before we see it. So right now I'm way more excited about the SS that's joining our collection in a couple of months.

#25 6 years ago

Yes for WoZ since the beginning. Yes for The Hobbit since it was announced.

#26 6 years ago

I am in on #152 and hoping for a very interactive Smaug. I would love to see some animatronics.

#27 6 years ago

Got in on it last December. It'll look good next to LOTR in my Middle Earth themed mancave.

#28 6 years ago

I'm in at announcement. #555, same as Woz

#29 6 years ago
Quoted from starbase:

Cancelled my le #420 and then had a horrible disgusting experience with Jack personally. Good luck with your purchase and game and him sitting on your money for 2 plus years . Not buying it unless it's the best game ever and someone sells one HOU. Since I get a daily reminder that they will not stop(despite pleading with everyone there), from JJp to make a payment on this cancelled order I see no reason to candy coat a thing on pinside.

Thank you for throwing that out there, however you say there is no reason to candy coat things on Pinside. There actually is, Rule #1 = Be nice. Feel free to participate within the rules. Negativity goes a long way online and Robin wants Pinside to be fun. You have said your piece, you do not need to inject your negativity into ever WOZ thread here just because you have a problem with Jack. Talk it up with him, we do not need to keep hearing it here.

Thank you, Now back to buyers of Hobbit, not ex-buyers or non-buyers. There are places for that.

#30 6 years ago

I am in through a distributor, number unassigned as yet. My WOZLE is in the 700s, not received, but eagerly anticipated!

#31 6 years ago
Quoted from starbase:

My experience was opposite. I ordered one and then changed my mind due to not having enough patience to wait 1-2 years. My cancellation request was received with a smile, and I got a refund check in the mail just a few days later. Great company IMO. Just a little slow to get the games out.

#32 6 years ago

WOZ # 803, same with Hobbit. Have thought about selling WOZ and just getting Hobbit....even thought I should have my WOZ soon. I ordered 10 days after it was announced.

#33 6 years ago

The Hobbit LE will be my very first NIB game. I have the utmost confidence that the team working on the game will hit it out of the park for a grand slam home-run.

BTW....Happy Birthday Keith Johnson

#34 6 years ago

Jack is a stand up guy.
For Hobbit LE, if you want a certain number or guarantee to get one, better order now.

#35 6 years ago
Quoted from absocountry2:

Thank you for throwing that out there, however you say there is no reason to candy coat things on Pinside. There actually is, Rule #1 = Be nice. Feel free to participate within the rules. Negativity goes a long way online and Robin wants Pinside to be fun. You have said your piece, you do not need to inject your negativity into ever WOZ thread here just because you have a problem with Jack. Talk it up with him, we do not need to keep hearing it here.
Thank you, Now back to buyers of Hobbit, not ex-buyers or non-buyers. There are places for that.

Oh that was candy coated, I dispise jack with a passion and I love the hobbit and Tolkien and preordered first day orders went up. That was the edits version where I don't talk about how bad I think the cabinet is. I wish you all well with your purchase but I went from supporter to hater and just waiting for the right moment to tell a tale of how not to treat a customer who is able to buy any pin he wants if has the room and well has already done something big that will have some ramifications. Jack is following every post I make and yes I have already cost him hobbit sale(s) and that is not what I wanted I want to support American jobs. But when you spit in someone's face maybe they will fight back a little. Ignore me if you can't take it abso because honestly not here to hurt anyone and I enjoy your posts. But until I get the ban hammer going to speak my mind about Woz and hobbit until jack issues me a public apology for taking things very very personal. I'm his customer he is not mine and he disrespected me to levels I did not know were possible. And he now has to deal with a little wake up call about being a public online reviewable company.

Again I was a buyer and did not have close to others experience with a simple refund and now get daily reminders about it. I wish you all happy playing but have no clue why you would want that le version that is no way exclusive with a 1000 being made.

I may still buy a HOU but I doubt it highly based in the throw up in my mouth every time I think about JJp .

#36 6 years ago
Quoted from starbase:

just waiting for the right moment to tell a tale of how not to treat a customer

No disrespect intended, but how long do you anticipate this will take? Because I have a feeling we'll hear about it without actually knowing what "it" is, until you get it out of your system.

#37 6 years ago

I'm currently in on the pre-order, but starting to get cold feet. Think the Sept payment might be make or break for me. Really ordered it simply due to the theme and the assurances from WOZ customers about build quality. Liked the cabinet art and thought the video screen would work well for a modern film.

Since then I've played WOZ and discovered the quality aspect wasn't anything like it was hyped up to be (I know it was a pre-release model but basic bits kept breaking and as such it was virtually untouched for the 2nd day of the show and at a meet I attended).

Having seen it but not actually being able to play a proper game on WOZ has left me with reservations about my order. Surely other people who have pre-ordered the Hobbit must be concerned about the huge delays with the WOZ code. Desperately hoping that the issues with WOZ are solved before the next payment date comes round or I can see myself asking for a refund.

Haven't really got that warm feeling at the moment. Paid my £1000 ($1500) deposit back at the start of the year and I know the money was sent off to Jack but haven't even been assigned a number or had any correspondence.

Anyway, thinking positively, hopefully by August there will be a big leap forward with the code for the first machine and we'll all have a bit more info on the Hobbit and I'll be happy punter again.

#38 6 years ago

When jack grovels and apologizes for his actions I will stop( I apologized for mine). He wanted to push me personally, he deserves it. Be happy your boring thread now has some action that should make it a interesting read for jack. I will stop now and leave your precious hobbit thread alone. But as you can see I am not alone with getting out and using the money for I don't know Metallica or Star Trek or anything in life. other than a silly plaque

#39 6 years ago
Quoted from starbase:

When jack grovels and apologizes for his actions I will stop( I apologized for mine). He wanted to push me personally, he deserves it. Be happy your boring thread now has some action that should make it a interesting read for jack. I will stop now and leave your precious hobbit thread alone. But as you can see I am not alone with getting out and using the money for I don't know Metallica or Star Trek or anything in life. other than a silly plaque

I'm actually surprised that your posts haven't been deleted by the mods, don't belong in this thread at all. Not saying you don't have a right to air your grievances, but doing it here seems very trollish to me, especially since we have no context for what you are saying, and only one side of the story.

#40 6 years ago

In helping a friend go through a divorce recently, I learned first-hand that there are two sides to every story... and quite often one or even both bear no resemblence to what actually happened, even when under oath.

#41 6 years ago
Quoted from johngravenews:

Paid my £1000 ($1500) deposit back at the start of the year and I know the money was sent off to Jack but haven't even been assigned a number or had any correspondence.

You might want to email Jen. I was assigned a number the next business day following my initial deposit.

#43 6 years ago

I'm very interested in the the theme but will not lay out any $$$ until it is shipping. I may miss out on the LE version but so be it as the"regular" version will play the same.

2 months later
#44 6 years ago

#881 here. . . After seeing the layout and pictures revealed so far, plus the theme is pretty cool. I am 100% in on this game. The quality of JJP games is fantastic so I have high hopes for Hobbit. I also think having a JJP game in the lineup will be nice and break up my current lineup well.

Anyone else in before the price hike?

#46 6 years ago

number 118 next to WOZLE 992

Not interested in personal grevances.

#47 6 years ago

The Hobbit LE #86 will be next to WoZECLE #909

#48 6 years ago
Quoted from dendoc:

number 118 next to WOZLE 992
Not interested in personal grevances.

Wow very nice work DD, would luv to get my hands on a THLE, Who knows, might have to sleep on it

#49 6 years ago

#486 going to Houston. Ordered with Chris from Kingpin

#50 6 years ago
Quoted from Nilroc:

Don't think they won't cross story lines to rectify wrongs being done to little people!!! Bottom_boys.jpg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 21.00
Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Machine - For Sale
Ridgeland, WI
$ 29.95
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 50.00
There are 165 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside