0E530017-976F-4BE5-B087-454D79432CB5 (resized).jpeg
split coil (resized).jpg
RZ guitar (resized).jpg
EVH guitar (resized).jpg
RZVH guitars (resized).jpg
livingroomguitars (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider qbass187.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1164 1 year ago
Quoted from NashtyFunk:

Had to mix up the lineup. I’m not sure I’ll play with regular frets again. Fanned frets feel amazing. Best B string I’ve ever played.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Agreed. I just picked up a New Spector Dimension 5. It's AMAZING!!!

IMG_1796 (resized).jpegIMG_1796 (resized).jpeg
#1172 1 year ago
Quoted from Shredso:

Was your band sponsored by Jager? We were sponsored in the early 2000's and had an almost identical poster. They treated us great, we had custom posters, shot glasses, t-shirts, match books (no idea why we picked those, ha!). All for free as long as we emailed them pics of people drinking Jager. A few select women that didn't like Jager offered a unique photo for a t-shirt. Good times! [quoted image]

YES! We were. You were in Five to the Face? Were you Boston based? I don't think we ever were on the same bill as you guys but I'm familiar with your rep. Jager was phenomenal to us. Besides all the branded schwag they gave us like the shot glasses, posters & T-shirts we had promotional CDs we had tons of Jager branded schwag that they gave us. We did ton of shows for them too. Including Shows with Slayer and Locobazooka w/ Disturbed. We also did like 5 dates on that Mushroomhead/Dope tour. As well as a bunch of 1 off openers for nationals. I have nothing but good things to say about Adam and the crew from Jager, they were first class our whole relationship with them.

#1177 1 year ago
Quoted from Shredso:

Yeah, Five to the Face was based out of Boston/ South Shore. We did a lot more cover shows than all original shows, probably a mistake in the end, but it was a huge source of my income at the time. We had some cool shows, but nothing like Slayer! That's awesome.

Yeah, we did almost exclusively originals but we were also signed on a label trying to push CDs. We basically covered our expenses.
Slayer was an amazing show, It was the flagship "Jagermeister Tour" for that year w/ Slayer headlining and Killswitch Engage & Mastodon supporting. The Jim Rose Sideshow were also on the show. When we were sound checking Kerry King and his wife watched the whole thing and she went bananas for us for some reason, her (I believe her name was Aiyesha) and our singer (Who is female) were inseparable the entire night. Kerry was also a super cool dude, so was Jeff.
We only had a 20 min set but the Palladium was at capacity when we went on so I think that was like 8K-10K people. It was awesome, the fans actually seemed to like us too which we weren't sure about. There were a lot of awesome memories from that night, definitely one of the highlights of that run.

8 months later
#1357 1 year ago

Anyone here interested in a Gibson 83' Explorer w/ the Khaler trem & original hardshell?
I have an Iron Maiden coming in May and I'm trying to move some stuff I've had for too long.
I'm not much of a guitar player and my Basses are my main focus.

#1359 1 year ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

What color? Those are all over the place in terms of value

It’s the solid Silver/Gray. Let me find some pics.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider qbass187.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinside-guitar-players-and-guitar-stuff-needs-more-vid?tu=qbass187 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.