0E530017-976F-4BE5-B087-454D79432CB5 (resized).jpeg
split coil (resized).jpg
RZ guitar (resized).jpg
EVH guitar (resized).jpg
RZVH guitars (resized).jpg
livingroomguitars (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Guinnesstime.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#66 4 years ago
Quoted from Iizi:

We did Judge Dredd theme cover a couple years ago with JSZ. https://soundcloud.com/jussi-rantala/judge-dredd-pinball-theme

Love it. Sounds great.

#73 4 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Any recommendations on a electric guitar for someone with Not the longest chubby fingers? I struggle with certain notes and improvise.
I am looking for a high end guitar and would appreciate suggestions.

I love Charvel and EVH MIM (Made in Mexico) necks. They're so damn comfortable. Compound radius and neck shape. So comfortable.

Also, US Gibson SGs have a great shape and shorter scale for smaller hands.

#98 4 years ago

Here’s my setup.

1DB73237-ECCA-4D65-8ABF-3FF14EA2CEF1 (resized).jpeg1DB73237-ECCA-4D65-8ABF-3FF14EA2CEF1 (resized).jpeg1826AD0D-1D8E-4DA6-BF22-6CB02CF10BFE (resized).jpeg1826AD0D-1D8E-4DA6-BF22-6CB02CF10BFE (resized).jpeg6C6593E6-D54F-49F2-B274-4E495BC9BB66 (resized).jpeg6C6593E6-D54F-49F2-B274-4E495BC9BB66 (resized).jpegA5375328-FB74-4E2E-84BB-F64E8F2D1B75 (resized).jpegA5375328-FB74-4E2E-84BB-F64E8F2D1B75 (resized).jpegF56069EA-0122-4851-B335-FEA8989C46E3 (resized).jpegF56069EA-0122-4851-B335-FEA8989C46E3 (resized).jpeg
1 month later
#331 3 years ago
Quoted from zombywoof:

I would have thought it was heavier, but I just checked. Both my Les Paul and my 335 weigh in at 8.2 lbs. each.

My Les Paul (I believe it's a '90) is over 10 lbs. It's a scoliosis machine.

4 months later
#421 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

The mandolin belongs to my girlfriend who doesn’t play it. It was passed down from a grandfather I believe. She had it refurbished.
Thought it would look good on the wall and now that I have it tuned it’s fun to dick around with an acoustic instrument!
My critical brain was having serious problems
With the 8 (4?) strings but I’m getting used to it now. And can play smoke on the water.

Dude you know what song to play with the mandolin. There's only one.

1 month later
#540 3 years ago
Quoted from zermeno68:

Just got this in the mail... D'Angelico Deluxe Series Limited Edition EX-SS.
I grew up playing acoustic guitars and thought this would be a nice transition before I think about getting a solid-body.
Now, gotta look into the amp situation. Kemper does look like a nice one stop modern solution.
[quoted image][quoted image]

I like D'Angelicos. I enjoyed the Bedford I had and would've kept it if it didn't arrive with a flaw.

#551 3 years ago
Quoted from zermeno68:

Nice, but not cool bout the flaw. Funny you mention that. I orignally ordered the Matte Black version of my guitar, but when it arrived it was not in "New" condition. I ordered from Musician Friends.
Here is a few photos exposing some of the flaws.
I cannot believe this guitar passed QC as "New". I took the liberty to ensure I love the feel of this guitar. Instant love and I had to have one, but they ran out of Matte Black. Blue was not bad of a 2nd choice.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That's DEFINITELY not cool. Should get $$$ back at least!

4 months later
#707 3 years ago
Quoted from roar:

I did not know this thread even existed! Very awesome stuff in here. I've been playing for about 20 years but still would consider myself very much a novice. I love to play but no one likes to listen if you know what I mean . I've posted a couple of pictures of my project in a couple of the Fathom threads but this really seems like the right spot for it.
I've been working with a local luthier for over a year now, getting shut down on and off because of COVID but we are just about at the finish line on my custom build. It has been a fantastic experience taking blocks of wood and turning them into an instrument. I can't recommend it enough to anyone who has the time/skill/money . Working with a true master at their craft has been a great experience and if any of your local luthier's offer a similar class I'd highly recommend it.
A little backstory if you feel like the read... first pinball I ever bought was a Bally Fathom and I did a playfield swap years back with the original pre-CPR Fathom reproduction playfield. I sold the machine years ago but kept the old playfield always wanting to do something with it as it was my first original pinball love. At one point I thought I'd make a coffee table out of it but somewhere along the line I decided I'd like to make a guitar from it. About 6 years ago I met the luthier I'm working with at a local fair where he had a booth setup and took his card but never took the plunge, figuring I wasn't deserving of a custom guitar due to my skill level... Seeing Fender release their Bally Wizard Tele I think really inspired me to pick the project up.
I've got a number of different light sequences built into, selectable by the kill switch pot, it has a microphone built into it and it has some rudimentary tuning built into it that leverages the lights and microphone built in. Due to the limited capabilities of the microphone however it can only so accurate. The microphone also acts as an input to drive the lights as well for some fun effects.
The luthier I'm working with has really enjoyed the project too... so much so I've tracked down some more playfields for him and he is going to work on some more pinball guitars amongst his other builds, so stay tuned for those.
I call her Fathomcaster...
Link to the lights working on the luthier's instagram... https://www.instagram.com/p/CFe_0fgncgW/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

My God. This is amazing.

1 month later
#723 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I think it's time to get out of Gibson-land and looking for something cheaper/beater.
What do USA Fender starts start out at? Looking for yer basic classic rock / gilmour sound!
ANybody local want to sell me one?

USA? They're not cheaper. I have a 1994 USA Strat Plus that was $799 new with case. Those days are gone. MIM Fenders are good though. When I wanted to buy my EVH (which is Fender made) I was debating USA vs. Mexico. Someone on a forum post told me:

Well, you can buy one made in Mexico by a Mexican, or you can buy something made in the USA by someone from Mexico.

#728 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Has anybody here gotten one of those Firefly 338 guitars? They look incredible in spalted maple, and the reviews are off the charts. And all for under $200...IF you can get one on Amazon before they're sold out in under 5 minutes. Just wondering if anybody here has gotten one or played one. They're supposed to be able to compete with a Gibson hollow body, but I find that difficult to believe.

This is the only thing I've watched on them.

3 weeks later
#779 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Here’s what I ended up with. Wow it’s cool...first buy from Chuck Levins in Maryland since high school, when I picked up a shiny new TASCAM.
It’a great to get out of the Gibson ghetto and a totally different sound. And I can’t play Crazy Diamond but wow just playing those first 4 notes and it almost sounds like I’m Dave Gilmour!
Also it kind of matches Dio’s couch.
Got a great deal at chuck’s on my first brand new guitar. Buy local!

Love the color.

2 months later
#891 2 years ago
Quoted from johnnyutah:

Picked up my first semi-hollow today. Backlund Rockerbox II.
[quoted image]

Always wanted to try one

#897 2 years ago

I'm drooling...

E-4eR_SX0AIHHGv (resized).jpegE-4eR_SX0AIHHGv (resized).jpegE-4eR_VWYAUgACr (resized).jpegE-4eR_VWYAUgACr (resized).jpegE-4eR_yWYAsb5JY (resized).jpegE-4eR_yWYAsb5JY (resized).jpegE-4eR_RWYAApfkA (resized).jpegE-4eR_RWYAApfkA (resized).jpeg
2 weeks later
#945 2 years ago
Quoted from PantherCityPins:

Anyone have any experience with Reverend guitars? I was looking around for a p-90 guitar and came across the Double Agent by Reverend. Went and played one at the local guitar shop and now I have some serious GAS for that guitar.
Any experience?[quoted image][quoted image]

I've had a few. 2 Double Agents have a sweet roasted neck, but the fret sucked from a finish perspective. Both really sharp. I loved the way they sounded. I returned both.

One I had with binding that that was done very nice. No issues.

All their necks are the same shape and IMO pretty beefy.

#952 2 years ago
Quoted from PantherCityPins:

Looking for some opinions on this gold flake finish. This is a Reverend Jetstream 390 at my local guitar shop. The finish is exclusive to my local shop. The guitar plays fantastically and I really like the p-90 tone it gives. I don’t have a p-90 guitar and the triple pickup configuration seems very versatile.
I’m on the fence about the color, it’s a big departure from what I would normally get but that’s kind of a draw too if that makes sense. What do you guys think? Does it look too 1970s disco?

Exclusive color. Looks pretty cool. I like their Ivy better but that one's cool.

1 week later
#997 2 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Fender has a new SC Lexus guitar.
Blue interference paint, stainless frets, blue Richlite fretboard, carbon fiber, Mark Levinson knobs
[quoted image]

Collabs have officially jumped the shark

1 month later
#1034 2 years ago
Quoted from Pahuffman:

Here's a picture of me from 2008 with the first 'real' guitar I learned on. I sold it around 2011 (probably for college beer money) and always regretted it.
[quoted image]
Turns out, that particular guitar is somewhat rare in that color and was only made for 1 year. It's a Squier Showmaster, not particularly expensive, but hard to find in good shape these days.
Well, I have FINALLY been reunited after scouring the web for about 2 1/2 years. This thing plays better than I remember!
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
It's not particularly expensive or anything, but playing it hits me right in the nostalgia. The humbuckers also provide a nice change of pace from the single coils I've been working with over the last few years.

NICE! The guitar I learned on was a 1980-something Aria Pro II TS-800 Tri-Sound like this. The guy from the next college dorm room over lent it to me. One day I'll pick one up. Definitely unique.

pdioi8wlrd1age6bvyai (resized).jpgpdioi8wlrd1age6bvyai (resized).jpg
3 weeks later
#1062 2 years ago
Quoted from Bobbydevil:

My new dude. Gretsch Richard Fortus Falcon. Plays great.
[quoted image]

Gorgeous

3 weeks later
#1076 2 years ago

Couple of Bigsby birthday presents….

0FCD82A7-5827-481E-9CE2-F0E8329470FD (resized).jpeg0FCD82A7-5827-481E-9CE2-F0E8329470FD (resized).jpegB67DAE0F-38B1-4A2C-8CE1-656271DAC49E (resized).jpegB67DAE0F-38B1-4A2C-8CE1-656271DAC49E (resized).jpeg
#1081 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Never played with a bigsby…how well do they work?
I was pleasantly surprised by the vibrola on my vintage SG, stays in tune and you can get some neat sounds out of it.

Quoted from gorditas:

One that is set up well, on a quality guitar is a dream. A cheap guitar with a poor setup is a tuning nightmare.

Agreed! They have the same "licensed" Bigsby (B50?) which is an import version of the B5 USA one (if I remember right). The Gretsch is a relatively cheap guitar but plays like an absolute dream. Perfect setup. Bigsby stays in tune.

The Reverend has better everything including a roller bridge but sometimes goes out of whack. I think the Reverend uses a proprietary spring and that's the minor issue. I'll probably replace it at some point.

I tried a guitar with a Les Trem and absolutely hated it. Bigsby is superior.

1 month later
#1101 2 years ago
Quoted from StoneyCreek:

Anybody here watch Rick Beato's youtube vids? Give him a go...always picks random guitar-related stuff to talk about and he's a killer player too. He has a 2nd channel where he does long-form interviews. the one with Brian May is fantastic.

Yeah he's amazing. I like the "What makes this song great" stuff.

#1112 2 years ago
Quoted from Shredso:

Snagged this today. It's amazing!
[quoted image]

McCarty! Nice.

2 weeks later
#1127 2 years ago
Quoted from johnnyutah:

My 5150 Iconic cab was finally just delivered after being back ordered for months. I’ve had the amp head since beginning of Jan.
[quoted image]

That rig is sweet.

1 week later
#1129 2 years ago

Gibson Theodore based on a long lost 1957 drawing by Ted McCarty.

#1143 2 years ago
C3B10C78-E784-40FA-B207-1F40E32D9765 (resized).jpegC3B10C78-E784-40FA-B207-1F40E32D9765 (resized).jpeg
3 months later
#1158 1 year ago

Anyone own a Fender Performer from 85-86? Thoughts?

Screen Shot 2022-06-27 at 2.33.18 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2022-06-27 at 2.33.18 PM (resized).png
#1163 1 year ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Probably the rarest Fender is The Swinger
Only ~100 made in 1969, the chick from The Regrettes plays one:
The Regrettes - Seashore

That's a new one for me. Never saw it before.

Quoted from CrazyLevi:

This is hideously ugly. Looks like a Fender Jaguar that went through the prototype Fly transporter.
But then it was the 80s and I'm sure Fender wasn't happy with BC rich taking all their hair metal band business.
I could see picking one up as a novelty but it would have to be super cheap.

Totally love it. Kind of has that Parker Fly vibe, true. The problem is they came out w/it as grunge was starting so they missed the market. The pickups are apparently amazing, has 24 fret access and a killer trem. Also all were MIJ.

r8syxoeu7xtifqvuqm9y (resized).jpgr8syxoeu7xtifqvuqm9y (resized).jpg
#1180 1 year ago
Quoted from xsvtoys:

Looks like the American Deluxe Strats we bought from your other thread a while back for $799 are reselling for around $1,000. I'm thinking of selling mine, I have never played it other than a few strums when it was new. I like the Ibanez too much. Probably will sell the JP-90 bass also, I never play it.
[quoted image]

I have an EVH Wolfgang Special but I REALLy want a Charvel w/a surface mounted Floyd (or equivalent) like the EVH Striped Series (also a MIM Fender/Charvel). The neck on that guitar is the most comfortable one I've ever played. I don't want the striped series, though.

1 month later
#1195 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Behold! [quoted image][quoted image]

Love it. Never owned (or played) a Flying V. Going guitar shopping Saturday and I wish there was SOMEPLACE with an Explorer.

#1201 1 year ago
Quoted from vid1900:

amazon.com link »
All the Fender tuners are on sale today, 69% off
$7.70[quoted image]

I have like 4 of these and still am tempted to buy another.

1 month later
#1230 1 year ago

IMO this is the best guitar for the money (Like an $800-900) price range: PRS SE Custom 24-08. Well made. Versatile. Comfortable. Beautiful.

Mint one on Reverb: https://reverb.com/item/59890331-2021-prs-se-custom-24-08 (Not mine, although I do have the same one) It's a "Do anything" guitar.
ewlxewvrr7lzrmxjtrw1 (resized).jpgewlxewvrr7lzrmxjtrw1 (resized).jpg

#1237 1 year ago
Quoted from ViperTim:

Got my ‘81 Washburn A15 fixed with a newly made unobtanium pickguard.
Fantastic guitar. So fantastic I have another one on the way in the same shape.

Love everything about this

4 weeks later
#1275 1 year ago

Maiden last Friday!

IMG_2338 (resized).jpegIMG_2338 (resized).jpegIMG_2355 (resized).jpegIMG_2355 (resized).jpegIMG_2367 (resized).jpegIMG_2367 (resized).jpeg
2 weeks later
#1291 1 year ago

Had to. Could be my favorite neck ever.

IMG_2728 (resized).jpgIMG_2728 (resized).jpg
1 week later
#1317 1 year ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

All right, ladies and gents - I am on the lookout for a backup to my main guitar. It is a Washburn "NX3". This is a Nuno guitar, except without his name on it, and - crucially - it has a TONE knob which lets me do coil splitting. If I don't find one in the next month I'm going to buy an N2 and have it modified - but I really really don't want to do that.
I've checked Ebay and Reverb and Facebook. Where else are people selling gear these days?

Shot in the dark, but maybe ping Watchtower Guitars (in my town) to be on the lookout. They get/find some rare and high end stuff.

https://www.watchtowerguitars.com/search?type=product&q=Washburn

Diablo Guitars on Reverb might be able to locate one as it’s up their alley.

#1323 1 year ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Found it! Random ad came up from a music store in Ann Arbor, and it just so happens I'm heading up to Toledo to visit family this week. 45 minute drive, save myself $80 in shipping!

NICE!

3 months later
#1350 1 year ago

Passed on Foo Fighters LE, so I had to make it up to myself somehow.

MIJ JV Modified '60s Custom Telecaster - Firemist Gold. Satin neck and fretwork are phenomenal.

CEF916E2-8D21-4263-AE97-25E7C274554D (resized).jpegCEF916E2-8D21-4263-AE97-25E7C274554D (resized).jpeg
#1352 1 year ago
Quoted from Krupps4:

I love the thought process. At the end of the day, a guitar is a way better purchase. It will give way more back to you than a pinball machine.

Totally. And like 1/10th of the pinball machine cost.

2 weeks later
#1353 1 year ago

Anyone else see the Bad Monkey comparison vid?

#1355 1 year ago
Quoted from freddy:

Thanks G for posting ordered one for $58.

Awesome. I have one from 2004. Didn’t realize what I had! This is definitely the 5 pound model.

B64B06A9-4A2F-4162-B57C-A0AB011A3468 (resized).jpegB64B06A9-4A2F-4162-B57C-A0AB011A3468 (resized).jpeg

#1360 1 year ago

Tesla's Frank Hannon at the Pinball HOF in Vegas on IG.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CqFFw1jK5d3/

Screen Shot 2023-03-23 at 5.30.49 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2023-03-23 at 5.30.49 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2023-03-23 at 5.30.35 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2023-03-23 at 5.30.35 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2023-03-23 at 5.30.57 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2023-03-23 at 5.30.57 AM (resized).png
2 months later
#1363 10 months ago

I'm fully addicted to The Warning. Just bought tix to see them at the Stone Pony in August. They have two dates opening for GNR this summer too. 3 sisters from Mexico that have been playing rock for 10 years and the youngest is just 18! Ridiculously talented. Not just guitar but the bassist and drummer are ridiculous. Best power trio around.

How the drummer sings and plays like this. Phenomenal.

1 month later
#1376 9 months ago
IMG_8378 (resized).jpegIMG_8378 (resized).jpeg
2 weeks later
#1394 8 months ago
Quoted from RonSS:

F chord? No, not quite ready for bar chords!

To this day it's the number 1 thing I check before buying a guitar. Can I play Bm cleanly? Can I play Fmaj easily? If so, the neck shape/fretboard radius are good for me.

4 weeks later
#1403 7 months ago
Quoted from vid1900:

today Fender American Ultra Stratocaster Left-Handed Electric Guitar, Maple Fingerboard, Texas Tea w/Hard Shell Case $1299 (reg $2200)
https://www.adorama.com/fe0118132790.html?sdtid=16898005&emailprice=t
If you somehow got tricked into learning guitar Left handed, this is your chance to get something that never goes on sale.
Only 3% of Fender guitars are LH. [quoted image]

Insane deal. Not worth being lefty though!

#1406 7 months ago
Quoted from bicyclenut:

Here are my 2 new favorites. These are NOT Gibsons. Both came from China. HOWEVER, I have put Gibson burstbuckers in both. Type 2 in neck and type 3 in the bridge. I also replaced the tuners with Grover turners, Gibson bridge and tailpiece. I replaced the wiring with a pre-wired MOJO 335 kit with Gibson knobs. Love the way these guitars play.
[quoted image]

Nice! Only $15K cheaper each (or something).

1 week later
#1412 7 months ago

Van Halen pinball!

Michael Anthony’s brother Dennis posted this pic.

“Mike has been going through his storage facility … Somebody made it for him years ago.”

IMG_9325 (resized).jpegIMG_9325 (resized).jpegIMG_9326 (resized).jpegIMG_9326 (resized).jpegIMG_9327 (resized).jpegIMG_9327 (resized).jpeg
#1415 7 months ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

That is crazy awesome! Anyone know which game was rethemed?

Has to be Black Hole right?

IMG_9325 (resized).jpegIMG_9325 (resized).jpegIMG_9333 (resized).jpegIMG_9333 (resized).jpeg
2 months later
#1477 5 months ago
Quoted from DiabloRush:

I'm partial to PRS. [quoted image]

SO nice. Dream guitar.

1 month later
#1495 4 months ago

Santa arrived early.

Got a Flying V itch. Read up a ton and of course no V model I want is available. Randomly check out the local Sam Ash and see this baby in the used rack. Edwards is ESP Japan, where they basically make Gibson clones. Real tough to get, but holy hell this is so much fun to play. It's ridiculously light so there’s a little neck dive, but I bought a high end strap and problem solved.
IMG_1582 (resized).jpegIMG_1582 (resized).jpegIMG_1583 (resized).jpegIMG_1583 (resized).jpegIMG_1577 (resized).jpegIMG_1577 (resized).jpegIMG_1578 (resized).jpegIMG_1578 (resized).jpegIMG_1579 (resized).jpegIMG_1579 (resized).jpegIMG_1581 (resized).jpegIMG_1581 (resized).jpeg

1 month later
#1506 83 days ago

EVH MIJ baby pic

IMG_2499 (resized).jpegIMG_2499 (resized).jpeg
#1508 83 days ago

Thanks! This replaces a MIM version.

Could be the best guitar I’ve ever held.

#1511 83 days ago

Yep. It’s brilliant.

When used with a Floyd bridge (really it should be dive only), you can pop it out for dropped D tuning in a second. Then pop it right back in to standard tuning.

#1513 82 days ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

ive been looking at them. i know they moved locations from japan to mexico for labor reasons, is there actually a difference between them

I have a 2019(?) MIM version in vintage white (looks yellow) w/a maple fretboard and have zero issues with it. Still get a compound radius fretboard, stainless steel frets, D-tuna, etc. (I'm going to sell it since I don't need two). The differences in the MIJ model are "Eddie's exact touring specs" including his strap/eye hooks, 5-ply binding, 2 different, custom wound pickups (and presumably pots etc), upgraded EVH branded hardware, kill switch etc. Is there anything wrong with the MIM? Not at all. But Japan construction is better than even US made IMO.
Screen Shot 2024-01-28 at 6.41.43 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2024-01-28 at 6.41.43 AM (resized).png

1 month later
#1548 51 days ago
Quoted from Meadows22:

Just came across this thread. I just picked up this 57’ fender strat vintage series reissue.
[quoted image]

Gorgeous

#1571 49 days ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Finally arrived!

From The Music Zoo? I know the answer is "awesome" but how is it?

1 week later
#1585 39 days ago
Quoted from RonSS:

Looking into getting an Epiphone Les Paul; either the Modern or Custom.
Is the coil splitting something people actually use, or do you just grab a single coil set up guitar as needed?
For reference, I won't be gigging anytime soon, if ever.
Thoughts?

If not playing live, you’ll probably never use coil splitting honestly. The only one I found somewhat useful was a PRS Custom 24-08. I wouldn’t get hung up on it.

#1593 38 days ago
Quoted from Shredso:

All of my PRS have a coil tap, and I use it quite a bit live. It cleans up the gain a little and gets a strat like tone. If I had one main guitar at home, I'd absolutely recommend it. Personally, if I want a strat sound at home, I'll put down the PRS and grab a strat.

I will say this. It's more fun to have two guitars, but if you have to choose, I'd take the guitar with the neck I liked most, and live with the pickups (or worry about pickups later).

3 weeks later
#1610 13 days ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

My situation right now...
[quoted image]

That’s a good situation to be in

1 week later
#1622 4 days ago
Quoted from zombywoof:

The Gibson will have nitrocellulose lacquer and the Epi will likely have polyurethane. Us purists will tell you there is a difference, but you really need to do an A-B comparison with the actual guitars.

I never met an Epi with great fretwork. I'm sure they exist, but in general the frets will feel scratchy and will have some jagged edges.

But if you're playing the actual guitar before buying, you might not find it to be an issue.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Guinnesstime.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinside-guitar-players-and-guitar-stuff-needs-more-vid?tu=Guinnesstime and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.