image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
IMG_5339 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5340 (resized).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2024-02-29 at 20.43.40_b9a2c7eb (resized).jpg
104128260_10103386995236597_269874850723770498_n (resized).jpg
20240206_184407 (resized).jpg
20240206_184418 (resized).jpg

There are 1,595 posts in this topic. You are on page 15 of 32.
#701 3 years ago
Quoted from sunnRAT:

Centaur next please!

Yes to this!!! Just need the playfield and the buyer But I'd love to a centaur, so much good artwork to choose on there.

#702 3 years ago

Oh... I also built an amp to go along with the guitar too... from a Trinity Amp Tweed kit... great kits if you haven't heard of them.

I'm still working on the stencilling, haven't gotten quite right yet.

825BFB5D-AE17-459A-B8D9-7DB5E20D384C (1) (resized).jpg825BFB5D-AE17-459A-B8D9-7DB5E20D384C (1) (resized).jpgIMG_1599 (resized).jpgIMG_1599 (resized).jpg
#703 3 years ago

I dragged my boys into Boston today to see if Guitar Center Fenway was as bad as my 2 local GC's. It still feels like more of a Best Buy with guitars than it does a cool guitar store, but at least they were fully stocked with guitars. Man, I miss the 90's in Boston. GC on Comm Ave was great. I had a buddy that worked there and would hook us up huge. Daddy's Junky Music across from Berklee, Wurlitzer and a bunch of little shops that had great deals on used gear. Anyway, they had a few SG's. The Standard was nice. It didn't blow me away and I consider a guitar on the wall at GC to be basically used. It's likely been in hundreds of peoples hands. This one was pretty dusty with very old strings. I decided to pass and wait for a used one or just have a new one shipped in the box. A friend recommended another guitar shop just outside of the city I had never been to. No SGs, but they had a Gibson Midtown Custom I may need to go back and buy. Are you guys familiar with this model? I've never seen it before today. It's a little bit of an oddball. It's somewhere between a hollowed out Les Paul double cutaway and a flat top 335. They were asking $1500. I really liked it.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#704 3 years ago
Quoted from roar:

Oh... I also built an amp to go along with the guitar too... from a Trinity Amp Tweed kit... great kits if you haven't heard of them.
I'm still working on the stencilling, haven't gotten quite right yet.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Russian tubes? Or NOS?

#705 3 years ago
Quoted from Shredso:

I dragged my boys into Boston today to see if Guitar Center Fenway was as bad as my 2 local GC's. It still feels like more of a Best Buy with guitars than it does a cool guitar store, but at least they were fully stocked with guitars. Man, I miss the 90's in Boston. GC on Comm Ave was great. I had a buddy that worked there and would hook us up huge. Daddy's Junky Music across from Berklee, Wurlitzer and a bunch of little shops that had great deals on used gear. Anyway, they had a few SG's. The Standard was nice. It didn't blow me away and I consider a guitar on the wall at GC to be basically used. It's likely been in hundreds of peoples hands. This one was pretty dusty with very old strings. I decided to pass and wait for a used one or just have a new one shipped in the box. A friend recommended another guitar shop just outside of the city I had never been to. No SGs, but they had a Gibson Midtown Custom I may need to go back and buy. Are you guys familiar with this model? I've never seen it before today. It's a little bit of an oddball. It's somewhere between a hollowed out Les Paul double cutaway and a flat top 335. They were asking $1500. I really liked it.
[quoted image]

I bought a couple cymbals from Daddy's junky....still have 'em! Zildgian New Beats that were old and had no printing on them, I had a whole set of old cymbals like that.

#706 3 years ago
Quoted from phil-lee:

Russian tubes? Or NOS?

I don’t know enough them I’m afraid... yellow box tubes and one black box

Preamp Tubes Included: 1-12AX7; 1-12AY7 ((JJ, EH)
Power Tubes Included: 2 – 6V6 (JJ)
Rectifier Tube Included: 5Y3 (JJ. Sovtek)

#707 3 years ago
Quoted from roar:

I did not know this thread even existed! Very awesome stuff in here. I've been playing for about 20 years but still would consider myself very much a novice. I love to play but no one likes to listen if you know what I mean . I've posted a couple of pictures of my project in a couple of the Fathom threads but this really seems like the right spot for it.
I've been working with a local luthier for over a year now, getting shut down on and off because of COVID but we are just about at the finish line on my custom build. It has been a fantastic experience taking blocks of wood and turning them into an instrument. I can't recommend it enough to anyone who has the time/skill/money . Working with a true master at their craft has been a great experience and if any of your local luthier's offer a similar class I'd highly recommend it.
A little backstory if you feel like the read... first pinball I ever bought was a Bally Fathom and I did a playfield swap years back with the original pre-CPR Fathom reproduction playfield. I sold the machine years ago but kept the old playfield always wanting to do something with it as it was my first original pinball love. At one point I thought I'd make a coffee table out of it but somewhere along the line I decided I'd like to make a guitar from it. About 6 years ago I met the luthier I'm working with at a local fair where he had a booth setup and took his card but never took the plunge, figuring I wasn't deserving of a custom guitar due to my skill level... Seeing Fender release their Bally Wizard Tele I think really inspired me to pick the project up.
I've got a number of different light sequences built into, selectable by the kill switch pot, it has a microphone built into it and it has some rudimentary tuning built into it that leverages the lights and microphone built in. Due to the limited capabilities of the microphone however it can only so accurate. The microphone also acts as an input to drive the lights as well for some fun effects.
The luthier I'm working with has really enjoyed the project too... so much so I've tracked down some more playfields for him and he is going to work on some more pinball guitars amongst his other builds, so stay tuned for those.
I call her Fathomcaster...
Link to the lights working on the luthier's instagram... https://www.instagram.com/p/CFe_0fgncgW/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

My God. This is amazing.

#708 2 years ago

Done deal!

20210401_164559 (resized).jpg20210401_164559 (resized).jpg20210401_164618 (resized).jpg20210401_164618 (resized).jpg
#709 2 years ago

Just got my new PRS 35th Anniversary S2 Custom 24 about a week ago. I know it doesn’t have the mystique of a Fender or Gibson, but it plays and sounds like a dream. Something to consider if you are looking to branch out a bit.

1FAE4E20-BBFD-47A6-8008-601C2E4D38CF (resized).jpeg1FAE4E20-BBFD-47A6-8008-601C2E4D38CF (resized).jpeg
#710 2 years ago
Quoted from sunnRAT:

Done deal!

I love some P-90s! Nice score!

#711 2 years ago
Quoted from Krupps4:

Just got my new PRS 35th Anniversary S2 Custom 24 about a week ago. I know it doesn’t have the mystique of a Fender or Gibson, but it plays and sounds like a dream. Something to consider if you are looking to branch out a bit.
[quoted image]

Awesome! Paul Reed Smith has got to be the most underrated guitar out there. It's been my main axe for over 15 years. The build quality is far superior to anything Gibson or Fender has put out in the last 20 years. Probably longer, just judging on what I'm familiar with. I did setups and repairs as a side gig when I was teaching at a music shop and PRS were always a joy to set up. They are so predictable when you adjust them. It' hard to explain. Sometimes on a crap guitar (even expensive guitars) the truss rod just doesn't quite do what it's supposed to. I have a pair of McCarty's that are amazing.

#712 2 years ago
Quoted from zombywoof:

Anybody here play a Huss & Dalton? Once the pandemic thing subsides I thought I would make my first foray into the world of boutique luthier built guitars.

Owned several...buy used, they take a beating. Many others to try that i prefer (santa cruz, goodall, collings) that seem to take less of a beating.

#713 2 years ago
Quoted from Shredso:

Paul Reed Smith has got to be the most underrated guitar out there. It's been my main axe for over 15 years. The build quality is far superior to anything Gibson or Fender has put out in the last 20 years.

I can’t agree more. One of the complaints I hear about PRS is that it lacks the mojo of a Fender or Gibson. I just think mojo is a fancy word for inconsistent build quality. Anyway, I also have a Les Paul that I do really enjoy, but I have to say that I love the PRS much more. It just feels right. In order to appreciate PRS you have to overcome the mental hurdle of looking past the long rich history of Fender and Gibson, which I know may not be easy.

#714 2 years ago

PRS are fantastic guitars. We can thank them for all of the improvements in guitar quality we have (from the majors) seen since the Mid to Late -80s.

The Custom Shops were a direct result of PRS entering the market.

#715 2 years ago

I was all fired about about buying the Gibson semi hollow and came home and played my McCarty and it drained some of the enthusiasm out of me. I've been wanting a 594, I've never played one, but I assume it's pretty close to my 2 McCarty's. I just found a 594 Semi Hollow for under $3k and I'm wondering if I should skip the Gibson and go for the guitar I'll probably actually play.

#716 2 years ago
Quoted from Shredso:

go for the guitar I'll probably actually play.

I think the answer is obvious. A guitar isn’t worth having if it’s not being played. Your guitar should almost summon you to play it every time you see it. If you don’t get that feeling, pass.

If you like hollow bodies, check out the Guild line of electrics. Not made in the US, but really, really nice at competitive prices. Built well.

#717 2 years ago

If you like hollowbodies i would recommend gretsch and a gibson es-330.

#718 2 years ago

Has anybody bought a Jackson since they were taken over by Fender? How’s the quality? I was about to buy a beautiful mirror finish Soloist the other day, when I remembered it’s now a Fendee guitar. Am I just getting a polished hunk of driftwood?

#719 2 years ago

I made an offer on the PRS Hollow Body, fingers crossed! I actually have an old 60's Guild hollow body. It's nothing I would gig with, I forget I have it sometimes.

#720 2 years ago
Quoted from zombywoof:

I love some P-90s! Nice score!

This thing rips soooo good. My SG by comparison sounds a little cleaner if that makes sense. while my Les Paul sounds like a chainsaw and the sustain just takes me to another planet. Both have good low action. Solos feel just a little more easier on my SG, but man I am getting some good drone riffs out of this thing. Just the right amount of heft. I'm loving this guitar.

#721 2 years ago

Anybody know shit about luthier work? I've been playing around with the idea of getting someone to turn my Bobkat neck (thicker than a Louisville Slugger) into a v-neck, but don't want to break the bank. Don't care much about the paint job itself but do care about the neck feeling smooth enough to play. Emailed a few people and couldn't really coax out a quote from any of them. Any ideas on a price range?

1 month later
#722 2 years ago

I think it's time to get out of Gibson-land and looking for something cheaper/beater.

What do USA Fender starts start out at? Looking for yer basic classic rock / gilmour sound!

ANybody local want to sell me one?

#723 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I think it's time to get out of Gibson-land and looking for something cheaper/beater.
What do USA Fender starts start out at? Looking for yer basic classic rock / gilmour sound!

USA? They're not cheaper. I have a 1994 USA Strat Plus that was $799 new with case. Those days are gone. MIM Fenders are good though. When I wanted to buy my EVH (which is Fender made) I was debating USA vs. Mexico. Someone on a forum post told me:

Well, you can buy one made in Mexico by a Mexican, or you can buy something made in the USA by someone from Mexico.

#724 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Adorama was clearing these USA Strats out @ $750 last week.

https://www.adorama.com/fe0114912384.html

fe0114912384_3 (resized).jpgfe0114912384_3 (resized).jpg
#725 2 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Adorama was clearing these USA Strats out @ $750 last week.
https://www.adorama.com/fe0114912384.html[quoted image]

Juicy deal!

Let me know when the next one comes up...

#726 2 years ago

Go to a big shop and play every Mexi Strat they have. You will find one you like a lot more than the others.

#727 2 years ago

Has anybody here gotten one of those Firefly 338 guitars? They look incredible in spalted maple, and the reviews are off the charts. And all for under $200...IF you can get one on Amazon before they're sold out in under 5 minutes. Just wondering if anybody here has gotten one or played one. They're supposed to be able to compete with a Gibson hollow body, but I find that difficult to believe.

#728 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Has anybody here gotten one of those Firefly 338 guitars? They look incredible in spalted maple, and the reviews are off the charts. And all for under $200...IF you can get one on Amazon before they're sold out in under 5 minutes. Just wondering if anybody here has gotten one or played one. They're supposed to be able to compete with a Gibson hollow body, but I find that difficult to believe.

This is the only thing I've watched on them.

#729 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Juicy deal!
Let me know when the next one comes up...

Just sign up for Adorama email alerts, then in a few weeks you will get an invite for the super saver emails, sign up for that too.

You will get 5+ emails full of junk a day, but they have great guitar and bass crap mixed with all the camera crap

About a month ago, they had this crazy color USA one with flight case for $799

https://www.adorama.com/fe0113012776.html

fe0113012776_4 (resized).jpgfe0113012776_4 (resized).jpg
#730 2 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

USA? They're not cheaper. I have a 1994 USA Strat Plus that was $799 new with case. Those days are gone. MIM Fenders are good though. When I wanted to buy my EVH (which is Fender made) I was debating USA vs. Mexico. Someone on a forum post told me:
Well, you can buy one made in Mexico by a Mexican, or you can buy something made in the USA by someone from Mexico.

My teenage daughter plays and sings professionally at studios in Nashville and New York. Her go to guitars are her Players (Mexican) Strat and Tele. Both have been customized with her preference of pickups and tuners, but she really loves the feel of the Players. She also has the American models which she got through Adorama, courtesy of Vid’s notifications.

#731 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Look into PRS. Made in Maryland for about $1500. I love mine. I still have a Gibson and never play it since I got the PRS.

BF563C43-45DC-4435-8133-ED5130D4A8A6 (resized).jpegBF563C43-45DC-4435-8133-ED5130D4A8A6 (resized).jpeg

#732 2 years ago

I have the American Deluxe Strat shown in the middle here that I got from that Vid post a while back. I strummed it a few times and put it back in the case and it hasn't been touched since. There is no particular reason for that other than I just love playing the old Ibanez when I do play. But I am thinking of selling them all or at least most of them, as I generally suck and there is no real reason for me to keep learning scales, wanking away with no purpose or learning all the solos from my favorite songs so I can play them 1000 times. I'm thinking once I manage to learn Eruption and be able to execute it somewhat reasonably, I'll just quit. I have too many hobbies.

I might sell the Strat, but I checked and it appears that Huntington Beach is not very close to Crazy Levi in New York.

guitars 3 black (resized).jpgguitars 3 black (resized).jpg

#733 2 years ago

I have read many times that the modern made in Mexico Strats are among the best bang for the buck out there.

#734 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

If I could have any of these insane collector guitars it would probably be that Gilmour "Black Strat" that sold at auction a couple years ago for $4 million plus fees and taxes. He's probably my favorite guitar player.
While it would insult the rock n roll gods I'd still play it and try and do some pale Floyd solo imitations on it. Would just be so sick!
Purchased at Manny's a couple blocks from my apartment!
If you could have only one, which would it be?!
----
The auction’s centerpiece, the Black Strat, has a unique history, which is why it was so desirable. Gilmour purchased it at the instrument shop Manny’s in New York in May 1970 to replace another Strat that was stolen. Over the years, he made many modifications to it, changing its pickups, switches, inputs, tuners, and neck in the quest for the perfect sound. He played the instrument on nearly all of Pink Floyd’s iconic recordings from 1970 to 1983, including Dark Side of the Moon, Wish You Were Here, Animals, and The Wall. In the mid Eighties, Fender introduced a new line of Stratocasters and Gilmour picked up the Red Strat, retiring the Black Strat and loaning it to the Hard Rock Cafe. It was displayed in the restaurant chain’s Dallas location until 1997. Gilmour started using it again live for Pink Floyd’s reunion with Roger Waters in 2005 at Live 8. He continued to record with it on his solo albums, but Fender wound up making a replica of it in 2006 that he liked.
“You know something? For me, I can let go of it,” Gilmour told Rolling Stone. “It’s going to bring a lot of people to have a look at this sale, and it’s going to do that job. It’s a lovely guitar. … I did my ‘Comfortably Numb’ solo on it. The notes for the beginning of ‘Shine On You Crazy Diamond’ fell out of it one day. It’s on so much stuff, but Fender have made replica ones that they sell, and I have two or three of those that are absolutely perfect. One of those might be my future guitar of choice or even, horror of horror, maybe I’ll even change the color.”
“I’m both sad with losing some of the instruments and relieved to get this thing dealt with and that it will be doing some good,” Gilmour told Rolling Stone in January. “If I need a particular guitar, I’ll go out and buy another one. They are the tools of my trade. They have given me music, but in the end, they are the tools that I use.”

Cool thread!

It's not the real one, but I got a Fender Custom Shop Black Strat replica! I'm a big Pink Floyd guy and I actually was at the auction a Christie's. The guy sitting right on front of me bought the red strat. My wife took a video and he was so happy when he found that out we exchanged info so we could get it to him. We've chatted several times and he's a cool dude. It would feel a little weird, but I could technically go over and jam on it. It's pretty cool that I know where it is! That auction was some baller shit. The cheapest thing sold was a mandolin that still went over 30k. The money spent on that collection was unbelievable. Im glad I got mine when I did because they've since discontinued the guitar and it's climbing fast. Now he plays a replica too so if it's good enough for the man himself, I'm content!

I've also got this pretty rare MIJ color changing strat. It's got a pickguard signed by Roger Waters and has EMG Gilmour dg20 active pickups installed. Like an idiot I wore part of the autograph off because I can't resist picking this one up occasionally. It plays so freaking beautiful it's kind if a sin it sits mostly.

I'm playing on sunburst Fender hot rod deluxe tube amps. Been using a pod hd500 effects pedal for the floydian sounds. Also got a Jimi hendrix fuzz/wah pedal that's pretty neat too.

20180418_184252 (resized).jpg20180418_184252 (resized).jpg
20200214_215048 (resized).jpg20200214_215048 (resized).jpg
20170225_221006 (resized).jpg20170225_221006 (resized).jpg
20170225_221014 (resized).jpg20170225_221014 (resized).jpg
s-l1600 (resized).jpgs-l1600 (resized).jpg

#735 2 years ago
Quoted from themotherbrain:

I've also got this pretty rare MIJ color changing strat.

Those are so badass with the painted necks

#736 2 years ago

It plays as good as it looks too. I've never had a MIJ strat that didn't play like a dream.

#737 2 years ago
Quoted from Nevus:

I have read many times that the modern made in Mexico Strats are among the best bang for the buck out there.

Yes and No

Some features only come on the USA models, like the Compound Radius Neck (lets you set the strings lower), Bi-flex Truss Rod, Rosewood & ebony fretboards - so you can never upgrade a mexican into a USA equivalent .

You will see things like incomplete shielding, or that no one bothered to set the intonation at the bridge.

Like this one that I recently bought, that had neither:

15 (resized).jpg15 (resized).jpg

Also, all the hardware is a little lower quality on the mexicans, all the way down to the oddest things, like the thinner strap pins.

But if you want a **real** Strat or Tele, and you only have $550 to spend, then the Mexicans are a great choice - just don't get the idea that you can slowly upgrade them into a USA facsimile

This weekend Adorama has the Mexican Strats and Teles in Lake Placid Blue for $519 shipped free:

Strat:
https://www.adorama.com/fe0144570002.html?&emailprice=t

Tele:
https://www.adorama.com/fe0144571002.html?&emailprice=t

fe0144570002_1 (resized).jpgfe0144570002_1 (resized).jpg

#738 2 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Yes and No
Some features only come on the USA models, like the Compound Radius Neck (lets you set the strings lower), Bi-flex Truss Rod, Rosewood & ebony fretboards - so you can never upgrade a mexican into a USA equivalent .
You will see things like incomplete shielding, or that no one bothered to set the intonation at the bridge.
Like this one that I bought:
[quoted image]
Also, all the hardware is a little lower quality on the mexicans, all the way down to the oddest things, like the thinner strap pins.
But if you want a **real** Strat or Tele, and you only have $550 to spend, then the Mexicans are a great choice - just don't get the idea that you can slowly upgrade them into a USA facsimile
This weekend Adorama has the Mexican Strats and Teles in Lake Placid Blue for $519 shipped free:
Strat:
https://www.adorama.com/fe0144570002.html?sdtid=15017206&emailprice=t&sterm=UYGXX-1xSxyLUcqwUx0Mo3bvUkB25DXpw2JmWw0&utm_source=rflaid62905
Tele:
https://www.adorama.com/fe0144571002.html?sdtid=15017206&emailprice=t&sterm=UYGXX-1xSxyLUcqwUx0Mo3bvUkB25A09w2JmWw0&utm_source=rflaid62905
[quoted image]

I'd prefer a USA strat just, because.

I like these adorama specials But I'll probably pick up a used strat at the local guitar shop. Unless one of these specials pops up before I head over there in a couple weeks.

#739 2 years ago

BC rich.. MESA TRIPLE REC...Vader cab. Bleeding ears

#740 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I like these adorama specials But I'll probably pick up a used strat at the local guitar shop. Unless one of these specials pops up before I head over there in a couple weeks.

You can always test if one of those guitars is on a secret email special by adding **?&emailprice=t** to the end of the product url

If it's on special, the secret price will appear as the page reloads.....

#741 2 years ago

Anybody played the new Fender Lead II? I'm buying my old clone tomorrow (vintage Cort) as a I finally have a Gibson Conversion neck I'm going to throw on it to try and make it a bit easier for me to handle.

BUT those reissues really got me thinkin'!

#742 2 years ago

This is my home studio. The Heritage is my newest guitar. Picked it up last year and it’s my baby.

833EB80F-A9C4-4165-803E-2A37F6EA2D51 (resized).jpeg833EB80F-A9C4-4165-803E-2A37F6EA2D51 (resized).jpeg8A20B001-0782-4779-A612-71F3C941863E (resized).jpeg8A20B001-0782-4779-A612-71F3C941863E (resized).jpeg
#743 2 years ago

I don't see any mic's

If you thought I horny posted about pins and guitars, show me a good mic locker I'm the cheapest of cheap dates.

#744 2 years ago

Lead II, no.

Robben Ford, yes. Killer axes.

#745 2 years ago
Quoted from radial_head:

I don't see any mic's
If you thought I horny posted about pins and guitars, show me a good mic locker I'm the cheapest of cheap dates.

Mics are in here still. Just moved. My girlfriend made the room aesthetically pleasing but i haven’t totally unpacked.

4BF16DB5-6040-4CD2-98BF-14912C19A8DA (resized).jpeg4BF16DB5-6040-4CD2-98BF-14912C19A8DA (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#746 2 years ago
Quoted from shlt_thunder:

This is my home studio. The Heritage is my newest guitar. Picked it up last year and it’s my baby.

Nice space! Been wanting to try out a telecaster lately.

#747 2 years ago

Even though I already own three sunburst Stratocasters, I have always wanted one with a tortoise shell pickguard. I remember the lead and rhythm guitar players in The Chantays both got them after their big hit with Pipeline in 1962. They used them on the Ed Sullivan Show in 1963 (available on YouTube).
The Chantays (resized).jpgThe Chantays (resized).jpg
I've been watching for a nice one for some time, but the pick guards on most of the ones I've seen have been too reddish and did not complement the sunburst bodies well. I finally found a Fender MIM Deluxe Players Stratocaster that looks great, with a sunburst perfectly suited to its gold-plated hardware. It is an upscale Fender Mexico guitar, with American made vintage noiseless pickups (for reduced 60Hz hum) and the S2 pushbutton (which adds the bridge pickup to selector switch positions 4 + 5). Alder body with maple neck and rosewood fingerboard. See pictures below:
Deluxe Players in case (resized).jpgDeluxe Players in case (resized).jpg
Deluxe Players topside (resized).jpgDeluxe Players topside (resized).jpg
Deluxe Players Stratocaster (resized).jpgDeluxe Players Stratocaster (resized).jpg
Deluxe Players back (resized).jpgDeluxe Players back (resized).jpg
Deluxe Players in tweed case (resized).jpgDeluxe Players in tweed case (resized).jpgDeluxe Players on case (resized).jpgDeluxe Players on case (resized).jpg

#749 2 years ago

I was walking around the Albany Bulb yesterday, and there were two nice looking guitar bodies just sitting out there. One was finished, the other was raw wood. I didn't know if someone just left them there or if they were part of the art left out there. Anyway, if someone in the area is interested, they were there yesterday afternoon. If I hadn't been on a bike, I might have picked one up.

#750 2 years ago

I have a couple of guitars, a bass, a banjo. A couple of guitars in a closet, too. If something interesting catches my eye in a thrift store, I'll pick it up, play around with it for a bit and pass it on. Haven't played in a group for decades at this point. I mostly just noodle around when I'm bored.

176096463_136777775183959_431094906433933821_n (resized).jpg176096463_136777775183959_431094906433933821_n (resized).jpg
There are 1,595 posts in this topic. You are on page 15 of 32.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinside-guitar-players-and-guitar-stuff-needs-more-vid/page/15 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.