IMG_0797 (resized).jpg
IMG_2182 (resized).jpeg
20240323_120944 (resized).jpg
20240406_140946 (resized).jpg
20240328_163115 (resized).jpg
23091530446-angle-xlarge (resized).jpg
23091530446-front-xlarge (resized).jpg
A6325A15-5129-48FC-B44D-812AEB5D056D (resized).jpeg
There are 1,633 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 33.
#451 3 years ago
Quoted from Shredso:

It's a great little amp! I got a fantastic deal on it too, I think I paid $300 or 400 used.

That’s awesome. I got mine in 2009 from
GC after walking in to buy a Boogie. The guy said try this and I went home with it. Many amps have come and gone but that amp has stayed with me all these years.

#452 3 years ago

Anyone know about vintage gear? Have a peavey roadmaster cab and a line 6 spider 2 head. Curious if i could sell or trade for a fender twin. Been out of music for awhile, and now i dont really need a half stack. Rather have the space, but id still like something to play on

20201028_185935 (resized).jpg20201028_185935 (resized).jpg
#453 3 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

Anyone know about vintage gear? Have a peavey roadmaster cab and a line 6 spider 2 head

You know you’re getting old when someone calls Line 6 “vintage”. Lol!

I remember when those things came out!

rd

#454 3 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

I remember when those things came out!
rd

So do i. When i hear bands i grew up on on classic rock radio, its the same thing, getting old

#455 3 years ago

I really value my weekends off, especially this year, being able to drone out and zone out in my garage, leaving this world behind just for a moment.

20200108_180942 (resized).jpg20200108_180942 (resized).jpg20200108_180947 (resized).jpg20200108_180947 (resized).jpg20201101_164919 (resized).jpg20201101_164919 (resized).jpg
#456 3 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Yep. that with that and my expanding waistband it becoming quite clear.

#457 3 years ago
Quoted from sunnRAT:

I really value my weekends off, especially this year, being able to drone out and zone out in my garage, leaving this world behind just for a moment.

Is that the 115 or the 215 cab setup? I had an almost identical looking rig for a bit of time at my studio and man was it AWESOME. Sunn made so many great amps (as well as a boat load of stinkers too).

Ended up selling both a while back. The head I'm not too sad I don't have any more but I really REALLY miss that 115 cab with the D130F.

#458 3 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

Anyone know about vintage gear? Have a peavey roadmaster cab and a line 6 spider 2 head. Curious if i could sell or trade for a fender twin. Been out of music for awhile, and now i dont really need a half stack. Rather have the space, but id still like something to play on
[quoted image]

Unfortunately the head isn't worth a whole lot. Check Reverb.com to get an idea of value for used gear. I found a couple for around $100 with a quick search. I'm not certain this is the same model, just based on what I could see from the pics.
https://reverb.com/item/17838491-line-6-spider-ii-amp-head

As far as the cabinet goes I don't know, but I suspect about the same unless it's loaded with some cool speakers.

#459 3 years ago
Quoted from radial_head:

Is that the 115 or the 215 cab setup? I had an almost identical looking rig for a bit of time at my studio and man was it AWESOME. Sunn made so many great amps (as well as a boat load of stinkers too).
Ended up selling both a while back. The head I'm not too sad I don't have any more but I really REALLY miss that 115 cab with the D130F.

412. Love the Sceptre. Both from '68, '69. My garage rattles at "1". The neighbors love it!

#460 3 years ago

Just finished putting the final touches on this... uploaded to youtube I think they brightened it up algorithmically, which kind of pisses me off... but this was recorded with my trusty Washburn N4, even though what appears in the video is my Brian Moore i8i custom Ouija board design (not that you can tell)

#461 3 years ago
Quoted from Shredso:

Unfortunately the head isn't worth a whole lot. Check Reverb.com to get an idea of value for used gear. I found a couple for around $100 with a quick search. I'm not certain this is the same model, just based on what I could see from the pics.
https://reverb.com/item/17838491-line-6-spider-ii-amp-head
As far as the cabinet goes I don't know, but I suspect about the same unless it's loaded with some cool speakers.

Cool, thanks. I didnt expect much out of it. Back in my band days i used to lug that cab up some of the steepest stairs in existence to play shows. I am too old for that now. I used to have another roadmaster 4x12 cab as well, but that is long gone

#462 3 years ago

These are gonna be sick. Just radiused a board - look at that grain!!!

DBCA2597-FC96-4996-A55C-E86DF3D82A90 (resized).jpegDBCA2597-FC96-4996-A55C-E86DF3D82A90 (resized).jpegE4528356-5DD2-45DF-8E74-145B80E5D9C6 (resized).jpegE4528356-5DD2-45DF-8E74-145B80E5D9C6 (resized).jpeg
#463 3 years ago

Beautiful!!

#464 3 years ago

Anybody want to show off their pedal board? I'm only using the bottom row. The others are things I got for free or upgraded from over the last couple of years.

PXL_20201109_231532675 (resized).jpgPXL_20201109_231532675 (resized).jpg

#465 3 years ago

Silly excess

pedal board Donner DB-3 top 2020-03 (resized).jpgpedal board Donner DB-3 top 2020-03 (resized).jpg

The Boss Metal Zone MT-2 rules the world!

#466 3 years ago

Not sure if this qualifies, it does go on the floor and you step on it! I go back and forth between a multi and a traditional pedalboard every few years. I'll strip it down to an overdrive and delay only and somehow the thing starts growing. Once it grows enough I say screw it and go with a multi. This is the first time I've gone full modeling, no amp. It's a dream for cover gigs.

2020-11-10 13.52.32 (resized).jpg2020-11-10 13.52.32 (resized).jpg
#467 3 years ago

mo' pedals mo' problems

I've played a hundred or so gigs as a drummer and whenever I see that many pedals I know we'll be losing about 2 songs on the setlist to in-set troubleshooting.

#468 3 years ago

I've been into modeling for years. A MacBook Pro and one audio interface is a lot less clutter! I've had every version of Guitar Rig since the beginning. I was really thinking it was abandon-ware, but Native Instruments surprised me and released v6 this year.

GR6 (resized).pngGR6 (resized).png

#469 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

mo' pedals mo' problems
I've played a hundred or so gigs as a drummer and whenever I see that many pedals I know we'll be losing about 2 songs on the setlist to in-set troubleshooting.

LOL one of the reasons I switched to the Line 6 Helix. 1 plug, 1 guitar

#470 3 years ago

My current pedal board. I dont really need the DS-1 (got plenty of dirt with 3 other pedals.) I still need a volume pedal and maybe a looper.

The Bloodmoon in the upper left is my favorite effect right now.

20201024_133103 (resized).jpg20201024_133103 (resized).jpg

#471 3 years ago
Quoted from Shredso:

Not sure if this qualifies, it does go on the floor and you step on it! I go back and forth between a multi and a traditional pedalboard every few years. I'll strip it down to an overdrive and delay only and somehow the thing starts growing. Once it grows enough I say screw it and go with a multi. This is the first time I've gone full modeling, no amp. It's a dream for cover gigs.
[quoted image]

The fractal stuff is great for what it is... is it as good as a real amp? nope. Doesn't come close to responding the same.

Its cool for people who use a ton of effects though.

My buddy does pre production with Taylor Swifts band for tours and all their stuff is preprogrammed fractal... not an amp in sight.

#472 3 years ago
Quoted from Elvishasleft:

The fractal stuff is great for what it is... is it as good as a real amp? nope. Doesn't come close to responding the same.
Its cool for people who use a ton of effects though.
My buddy does pre production with Taylor Swifts band for tours and all their stuff is preprogrammed fractal... not an amp in sight.

I don't have a Fractal, but my Helix is *incredibly* sensitive to volume changes and tone; so much so that I mainly use just 1 or 2 tones and can dial in more dirt or body as needed, with just my 2 knobs. I have 1 guitar which has a "Bare Knuckle" pickup in it, and that's a bit too harsh - but my Bill Lawrence L-500-XL and DiMarzio Tone Zone pickups (in another guitar) sound amazing

#473 3 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

I don't have a Fractal, but my Helix is *incredibly* sensitive to volume changes and tone; so much so that I mainly use just 1 or 2 tones and can dial in more dirt or body as needed, with just my 2 knobs. I have 1 guitar which has a "Bare Knuckle" pickup in it, and that's a bit too harsh - but my Bill Lawrence L-500-XL and DiMarzio Tone Zone pickups (in another guitar) sound amazing

Its not really a tone thing they sound ok if you tweak them and use a real cab, its a feel thing.. they lack the natural compression and kind of smoosh factor of a real amp.

They do the job and tons of people use these I dont just like them and I had a Fractal on loan for a while to demo while I was doing a record.

I used it for a few things but more background parts where it wouldnt poke out as much.

I get why people like them but Im an old fart I guess.

The higher end modeler stuff is miles better than the older Line 6 stuff anyways.. those things are an abomination.

#474 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

mo' pedals mo' problems

I totally see that. If I were actually a real player, I would do my best to minimize pedals. I'm just a hack that likes to play around at home and has more money than musical sense, so for that they can be a lot of fun.

As far as the modeling stuff, yeah, that looks pretty cool too. I think one day I'll get an Axe FX III. Looks like fun. Costs as much as a decent pinball machine though.

#475 3 years ago

I toured with this rig twice and didn't have a single problem with it. My big thing is running effects in stereo. God damnit we have two ears. Use them for something other than U2 style quarter not delays. Mid-Fi Custom Distortion/Overdrive->Freeze->Phase 95->Mid-Fi Random Phase/Vibrato-> Roctary Poly Octave Rotary (stereo split happens here)->Stereo Memory Man->El Capistan (the best delay pedal ever)->Tc Electronics Alter Ego V2->Line6 Tap Tempo Tremolo (the best term pedal ever produced prove me wrong)-> EHX720 (one of the worst loopers ever made)->Behringer RV600. Someday I'll find a non-rackmount reverb I like better than the RV600, but the cave and hall settings really take the cake.

IMG_1043 (resized).JPGIMG_1043 (resized).JPG

#476 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

mo' pedals mo' problems

Funny. So true.

When I started gigging 30 years ago (!!!) I had an ADA rack preamp and midi footswitch into a Laney head.

Bloody ADA would just reset in the middle of a song! Then your sweet distortion would be gone and you’d have some dead clean sound! POS!

After doing the typical muso thing and buying heaps of different gear, I found the best and most reliable setup was just a Marshall DSL50 head with a tube screamer sitting on top running all the time to crank it a little ... channel one was pure 80s AC/DC and the second channel was slash solo tones. Guitar volume knob would wind it back a little if required.

I wish I had my Triple Rectifier head back then ... that thing is perfect ... a tone monster. The only issue is it has no reverb to hide my sloppy playing. Haha.

rd

#477 3 years ago

I gigged for 15 years all around Detroit with nothing but a 1977 100w Marshall JMP, a Boss DS-1 distortion and Boss DD3 digital delay...i wouldn't know what to do with most of those pedalboards.

#478 3 years ago

As a guy who would LOVE to have a gig any time, any place at this point (we've been dry since April, like most bands), I'm recognizing that it's going to be harder and harder to book groups for the foreseeable future. Rock music in general is in a bit of a dry spell, so we are concentrating on making videos and other content to get things out there. Our stage setup is super complex, and we're only 3 guys, so I need as simple a rig as possible.

Nowadays that is a Line 6 Helix going FOH (no amp!) panned a bit to the left and our laptop and keyboard rig (I also play keys and sing in our band) panned a bit to the right. 2 mic stands, one unobstructed near the Helix, one in front of the keys. It's still a *lot* to set up.

#479 3 years ago
Quoted from pinzrfun:

I gigged for 15 years all around Detroit with nothing but a 1977 100w Marshall JMP, a Boss DS-1 distortion and Boss DD3 digital delay...i wouldn't know what to do with most of those pedalboards.

I think a lot of it has to do with the mix of songs you are playing. Some of the stuff I have like phaser, tremolo, and others I only turn on when I want to try a different style. Surf rock probably requires something different than metal, or country.

For me, there are too many distortion pedals in my setup. I have several for “fuzz”. I can’t get any of them to sound like I think they should sound, which is frustrating.This is all tone-chasing, the bane of electrical guitarists everywhere!

After lots of fiddle-fucking around, I am thinking of getting a second MT-2. As I am sure many of you know, this pedal is both famous and infamous. It is said to the one of the best ever, and also said to be one of the worst ever. It is both loved and reviled by many. I think the main issue with it as you have a huge range of control over the eq settings with too many knobs, and it is very easy to put it on a setting that sounds like crap. After lots of playing around I have found 2 sweet settings which I have documented. One is perfect for chugging. If you don’t know chugging then you should visit Ola Englund’s YouTube channel. It’s pretty cool. The second setting is perfect for a biting, sustained, distorted lead tone that sounds great and will cover all my sloppy execution. With those two, I could go all day for anything rock, hard blues, and metal, which are my favorites.

Problem is, you cannot easily have both on one pedal. To switch, you have to painstakingly adjust all the knobs to the exact right position. Solution? Two pedals, one dialed for chug and one for lead. That could be the entire pedalboard. Works best if plugged into an amp that has preamp in.

#480 3 years ago

Give me 20-24 feet of cable, a Wah and a single OD pedal and I am good.

#481 3 years ago

In SE Mich just off the coast in Lake Erie is Celeron Island - big 3 day bash every Labor Day weekend. For years we moved milk crates and plywood (stage), lights, amps, equipment, couple generators, in whatever kind of boats we could, out to this island for the big Saturday night boat burning party. About 75 feet in front of us in this pic is a 20 foot wooden boat, standing on its stern in a 4' hole, blazing away. I'm playing the Kramer - everybody was doing stripes on their guitars like Eddie, so I decided to do a spider web design instead.
Damn those were fun times.

20191108_163346 (resized).jpg20191108_163346 (resized).jpg

#482 3 years ago
Quoted from pinzrfun:

Im with you... I played a decade worth of shows with a good amp and one pedal for more gain or a lead boost.

Later I upgraded to a custom Bruce Egnater with two channels and two pedals on a piece of plywood (Memory man and Tube screamer).

Thats about as fancy as I got.

#483 3 years ago

If I'm to do a single pedal into an amp, it's a Memory Man into a Fender Super Champ. Great combo.

#484 3 years ago

I was really into building custom pedals for a few years. I wanted to build a board reflective of my caliber of work, and I came up with this. I built all of the drives and the compressor, and soldered every cable. The switcher allowed you to bypass any loop that had a malfunction, though I never needed it. For a while, BOSS was linking people to my youtube page, as I had figured out a MIDI clock workaround that was a limitation of the ES8.

Since all of the venues I play use silent stage and go through the PA, I decided to try a Kemper a few years ago. I still have my amps and pedalboard, but they are just for fun when I want the "amp in the room" sound. The Kemper produces the same thing most would hear in a recording studio: the amp is raging loud in another room. You only hear it through mics, preamps, and then monitors. The profiles I use are of amps I can't afford, using pre-amps and mics that cost more than a new pin. I'm beyond happy with the results.

I can now carry my amp, pedalboard, and guitar in one trip.

20190824_100556 (resized).jpg20190824_100556 (resized).jpg20201113_143325 (resized).jpg20201113_143325 (resized).jpg
#485 3 years ago
Quoted from gorditas:

I was really into building custom pedals for a few years. I wanted to build a board reflective of my caliber of work, and I came up with this. I built all of the drives and the compressor, and soldered every cable. The switcher allowed you to bypass any loop that had a malfunction, though I never needed it. For a while, BOSS was linking people to my youtube page, as I had figured out a MIDI clock workaround that was a limitation of the ES8.
Since all of the venues I play use silent stage and go through the PA, I decided to try a Kemper a few years ago. I still have my amps and pedalboard, but they are just for fun when I want the "amp in the room" sound. The Kemper produces the same thing most would hear in a recording studio: the amp is raging loud in another room. You only hear it through mics, preamps, and then monitors. The profiles I use are of amps I can't afford, using pre-amps and mics that cost more than a new pin. I'm beyond happy with the results.
I can now carry my amp, pedalboard, and guitar in one trip.
[quoted image][quoted image]

That pedalboard looks fantastic! That is the route I was planning on going if I didn't go with the Fractal. Some sort of switcher. What are you using for a speaker/amp with the Kemper?

#486 3 years ago
Quoted from Shredso:

That pedalboard looks fantastic! That is the route I was planning on going if I didn't go with the Fractal. Some sort of switcher. What are you using for a speaker/amp with the Kemper?

Live, all of the sound is FOH through the mains. I hear through IEM'S. My Kemper does have a power amp though, so I can use it with a cab, if necessary. At home, I use JBL308's for practice and tweaking tones.
20200513_210143 (resized).jpg20200513_210143 (resized).jpg20200513_210157 (resized).jpg20200513_210157 (resized).jpg

#487 3 years ago
Quoted from gorditas:

Live, all of the sound is FOH through the mains. I hear through IEM'S. My Kemper does have a power amp though, so I can use it with a cab, if necessary. At home, I use JBL308's for practice and tweaking tones.

I bought an IEM system right before quarantine and haven't had a chance to use it. I used one years ago, fantastic for singing but I was constantly pulling out one ear to hear my guitar amp. I hope I can get used to it.

#488 3 years ago
Quoted from Shredso:

I bought an IEM system right before quarantine and haven't had a chance to use it. I used one years ago, fantastic for singing but I was constantly pulling out one ear to hear my guitar amp. I hope I can get used to it.

Using stereo guitar patches, panning the outputs helps a lot. I also pan the other instruments and vocals hard left or right. This not only gives "space" to what you hear, it puts less through those tiny drivers.

#489 3 years ago
Quoted from gorditas:

Using stereo guitar patches, panning the outputs helps a lot. I also pan the other instruments and vocals hard left or right. This not only gives "space" to what you hear, it puts less through those tiny drivers.

Last time I ran anything in stereo was probably my MP1/Quadraverb rig through the ADA Split Stack back in the 90s. I don't recall if it was always stereo, only 1 mic on the cab here. Good luck trying to get a sound guy to add a 2nd mic for a guitar player.

Side note, aside from a handful of brilliant engineers I know, sound guys in the Boston are miserable dicks. When I started doing some traveling outside of New England the sound engineers were totally different. Much for friendly, more helpful, less attitude.
Bulger Band ADA Rig (resized).jpgBulger Band ADA Rig (resized).jpg

#490 3 years ago
Quoted from Shredso:

Good luck trying to get a sound guy to add a 2nd mic for a guitar
[quoted image]

That is the beauty of the Fractal, Kemper, or Helix: no mics needed.

#491 3 years ago

I was cleaning my basement and found the last iteration of my pedalboard. The delay sat on top of my amp and was controllable with the effects loop button on the footswitch. It saved me some room on the pedalboard and 2 cables running across the stage. The pedal on the left is a Build Your Own Clone Tubescreamer. Really neat project and it sounds great. I found some crappy clip art online and made a waterslide decal. I used that for higher gain and the Tubescreamer as a boost.

2020-11-15 11.47.20 (resized).jpg2020-11-15 11.47.20 (resized).jpg2020-11-15 11.47.38 (resized).jpg2020-11-15 11.47.38 (resized).jpg
#492 3 years ago
Quoted from Shredso:

Side note, aside from a handful of brilliant engineers I know, sound guys in the Boston are miserable dicks. When I started doing some traveling outside of New England the sound engineers were totally different. Much for friendly, more helpful, less attitude.

Quoted from Shredso:

Good luck trying to get a sound guy to add a 2nd mic for a guitar player.

Crazy as it sounds, I never encountered this. Played all the spots in the past 3 years when I was touring extensively and most Boston sound dudes were super into the stereo thing and what I was doing with it. The sound guy from Great Scott would even REQUEST doing sound on shows we were playing because he liked what we did so much. Sinclair and BMH too, they loved it. Probably helped that I put two amps on either side of the stage.

LOVE that you used the quadraverb. I am a huge midiverb fan. I have every iteration. I like the Midiverb 4 the most. Have a few patches on there that I absolutely stand by. Love those units.

#493 3 years ago
Quoted from Shredso:

I was cleaning my basement and found the last iteration of my pedalboard. The delay sat on top of my amp and was controllable with the effects loop button on the footswitch. It saved me some room on the pedalboard and 2 cables running across the stage. The pedal on the left is a Build Your Own Clone Tubescreamer. Really neat project and it sounds great. I found some crappy clip art online and made a waterslide decal. I used that for higher gain and the Tubescreamer as a boost.

That is awesome. I got my start in pedal building with a BYOC Big Muff kit. I ended up winning the "Pedal of the Month" contest. I didn't realize how hard my graphics were going to be when I started. I ended up making several of them for friends. This was waterslide as well, with several coats of clear.

20141208_235919 (resized).jpg20141208_235919 (resized).jpg20141208_235956 (resized).jpg20141208_235956 (resized).jpg20141209_000015 (resized).jpg20141209_000015 (resized).jpg
#494 3 years ago
Quoted from radial_head:

Crazy as it sounds, I never encountered this. Played all the spots in the past 3 years when I was touring extensively and most Boston sound dudes were super into the stereo thing and what I was doing with it. The sound guy from Great Scott would even REQUEST doing sound on shows we were playing because he liked what we did so much. Sinclair and BMH too, they loved it. Probably helped that I put two amps on either side of the stage.
LOVE that you used the quadraverb. I am a huge midiverb fan. I have every iteration. I like the Midiverb 4 the most. Have a few patches on there that I absolutely stand by. Love those units.

Most of this experience is from the 90s, then from cover bands. Maybe some of the old time dickheads have been phased out. I hope so! I wish I still had that rig, and I wish I could still play Scarrified. My buddy turned me onto the rig and that is was similar to Paul Gilberts rig, so I needed to have it.

#495 3 years ago
Quoted from gorditas:

That is awesome. I got my start in pedal building with a BYOC Big Muff kit. I ended up winning the "Pedal of the Month" contest. I didn't realize how hard my graphics were going to be when I started. I ended up making several of them for friends. This was waterslide as well, with several coats of clear.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

You clearly spent a little more time on your graphics than I did, it looks great! I still have a delay pedal kit I haven't finished. The waterslide decal gummed up my new laser printer and I had to have it serviced, then I forgot about it.

#496 3 years ago

I posted this pic and almost the same description on another thread - I thought it should be here, too.
These are the only known pictures of me (on the right) and my friend Clark jamming in his mom's basement around 1974. We were about 16-17 at the time. Clark is playing a 1959 Fender Precision bass that he got for $100, and I'm playing a '71 Gibson ES-330 that I bought after my Strat got ripped off at school in Hartford, CT.
The Strat that got stolen had a 1959 body with a '72 neck. Just a beater strat . Paid $250 for it, got $300 from State Farm for it and bought the ES-330.
You think pinball prices have gone up...

ClarkAndDennyJamShanti1974 (resized).jpgClarkAndDennyJamShanti1974 (resized).jpg
#497 3 years ago
Quoted from DCP:

You think pinball prices have gone up...
[quoted image]

Ugh no shit... I got into vintage collecting for a few years and am so glad I escaped.

Was a fun place to put money but prices are crazy... its fun to play the stuff though.

I had some great stuff though... 100% original 57 strat, custom colors 60s strats, golden era Martins

here are pics of a few

72931-2 (resized).jpg72931-2 (resized).jpgEC2195a (resized).jpgEC2195a (resized).jpgGF2557 (resized).jpgGF2557 (resized).jpgIMG_9238H (resized).jpgIMG_9238H (resized).jpgp1_umjn3pba2_so (resized).jpgp1_umjn3pba2_so (resized).jpg
#498 3 years ago

Are some of those pics from P. Margouleff?

He was a fan of hanging axes like that for photos. Lovely SG and that TV Jr is just gorgeous.

#499 3 years ago
Quoted from guitarded:

Are some of those pics from P. Margouleff?
He was a fan of hanging axes like that for photos. Lovely SG and that TV Jr is just gorgeous.

Most of the bigger vintage guitar dealers take pics like that...

on strats etc you usually get exploded pics like this (57Strat) since they need to show its 100% straight.

SG was a 65 and TV jr was a 59 with a huge neck. Both were great guitars.

heres another one .. all original 66 candy apple red.

Ill post more if people like this stuff, I had more guitars then allot of stores at one point.

DSCN2769 (resized).JPGDSCN2769 (resized).JPGIMG_2274 (resized).jpegIMG_2274 (resized).jpeg
#500 3 years ago
Quoted from Elvishasleft:

Ill post more if people like this stuff

Please do - pure awesomeness...

There are 1,633 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 33.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinside-guitar-players-and-guitar-stuff-needs-more-vid/page/10?hl=dcp and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.