Lunch on 2's 18 (resized).jpg
Hotel (resized).jpg
Hit the fairway (resized).jpg
20230622_113724 (resized).jpg
20230622_105311 (resized).jpg
20230622_101317 (resized).jpg
20230622_082627 (resized).jpg
20230622_075513 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hwyhed.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 4 years ago

Golfing is 1 of my fave things to do..I’ll share a quick story..when I use to live in s. Cal, every Sunday morning we played a skins game at the local par 3. I aced the 5th hole from 110 yards, but a guy 2-3 groups back did the same thing-cancelled out my skin! What are the odds on that?! So many fun memories w so many people..it’s a game that I will always play..

#4 4 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Wow, yeah that's crazy! What are the odds like you said. Nice ace. I like what you said about the fun memories with so many people, that's a big part of golf for me. My grandfather and dad got me into the game and we played together for years on Father's Day. Can't think of many sports you can play 3 generations with.

I first played when I was 15. Actually got caught sneaking on the course and playing a few holes. I’ve never been to competitive of a player, my handicap at its lowest was an 18. Like most golfers, I enjoy having a few beers, but now get paranoid w the stiff drinking and driving laws..but if I have a designated driver, I’ll cut loose and have some fun! I’ve played in a fundraiser tourney the last few years- $ goes towards the make a wish children’s foundation. It’s a great atmosphere for an excellent cause..everybody wins

#19 4 years ago

I haven’t played any spectacular/big name courses, but have been fortunate to play a fair amount of the courses in the Vancouver/Fraser valley area. I’ve attended a few greater Vancouver Opens, as well as a Canadian Open..it was neat to see John Daly warming up and smoking balls on the range..1 of the 1st holes that we watched, Ernie Els holed out from maybe 80 yards...I just love his swing. And walked real close to D. Feherty when he was doing commentary from the fairway; I really wanted to say that he’s well liked here, even if he talks a lil funny-just to get a reaction from him..

2 years later
#50 2 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

Speaking of simulators, I fired mine up after a hiatus. I don't have a heater in the garage (yet?) so it mainly gets used in the shoulder seasons. Pics are without any cleanup measures taken, so excuse the mess.
[quoted image][quoted image]

So jealous..that would be the shit to have/own. Mind you, I’ve came to accept that I’ll always be an average golfer w a 20+ handicap..but still enjoy it more then almost anything w a few good friends/beer

1 month later
#52 1 year ago

I’ve been contemplating/discussing going on a golf trip w a few of my closest friends. We’re your average hackers, all family guys who just can’t find time to get out. As we get older, even the g friend suggested that we do this n make new memories. I’ve only glanced at a few places here in BC, Arizona and Washington state. BC would be the easiest, as far as travel and no $ exchange, but idea of going somewhat further away is always a good idea too

10 months later
#111 1 year ago

I called 4-5 different courses yesterday, and finally found 1 that was open. It was an executive course, mainly par 3’s w a handful of short par 4’s. Was my 1st time out this year, mid 40 degrees out. I can’t wait for warm weather to play! And my buddy pitched in for eagle from 60 yards out on the 20th hole..we played a few extra..

6676179A-37E4-44BB-8122-EC9CA7A1E6DE (resized).jpeg6676179A-37E4-44BB-8122-EC9CA7A1E6DE (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hwyhed.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinside-golf-club?tu=hwyhed and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.