20230622_130256 (resized).jpg
20230621_180031 (resized).jpg
20230621_174946 (resized).jpg
20230621_174620 (resized).jpg
20230621_193521 (resized).jpg
20230621_193517 (resized).jpg
20230425_090904[1] (resized).jpg
20230424_142603[1] (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Deaconblooze.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#27 2 years ago

Bumping this club. I love golf more than any of my other hobbies. Any pinsiders visiting the Madison, WI area (within a couple an hour or maybe two) hit me up, I'm pretty much ready to golf with anyone that keeps moving, respects the course, and doesn't take themselves too seriously. I don't have a membership anywhere, but I know of some really nice local courses. There are some world class courses in the state I'd love to play if anyone is so inclined. Most of my local buds don't have much interest in the madatory caddie tracks. I'm also happy to just jam on a local municipal course, too.

I think I'm playing around a 10-12 right now, though my golf app has me at a 16, and my league at an 8.

I'll be in the Orlando area in May if anyone has a day for a round there, and in Topsail, North Carolina in August.

3 months later
#31 2 years ago

100 rounds a year.. I'm jealous.

I joined a league last year to make sure I could get out at least once a week for 9. It's not easy with young kids, but I'm looking forward to them being old enough to join me in a less dependent way.

I put a sim in my garage to deal with winters. Realistically, I don't get out there in Dec/Jan.

#33 2 years ago
Quoted from SNES:

Sim is awesome! That’s great! Wish I had the space for one.
Honestly, I have found that it is easier to get out being at a club. You can fly since they usually aren't packed with tee times. I play most of my rounds of 18 in about 2 hours.
Highly recommend getting the kids into it! My daughter has been playing with me since she was 4 and loves getting out there. She’s 7 now and asks me to play all the time!

Almost the same story. My daughter started golfing with me when she was about 3. She was good for a few holes but then mostly lost interest. It was fine though, she was mostly happy to sit in the cart and just wait/watch for the balance of the round. Then we had twins. I still got her out when things weren't too busy. This last year was tough because all the kids want to go, but it's pretty hard to find the right conditions to make that happen.. The twins are best friends and it's really difficult to keep them from getting lost in their own little (loud) world. And it's tough for me to take just my oldest without the others getting upset, especially since they know that I took the oldest when she was their age. I took them all individually this past year, but the youngest ones just aren't as mature as she was at about 4.

I was pretty baffled at how busy the executive course near me was every time I got out there. This next year I really want to get them out as much as possible, but probably still one at a time.

I also love playing fast. When I worked as an assistant Super I would throw my clubs in the back of a carryall on weekends after mowing and get 9 holes in in about 45m. I can't think of anything other than positive experiences when being paired up, but I still prefer to play alone or with buddies. Playing alone, most of the time you're going to be stuck waiting quite a bit. I get a good chunk of my golf in during the Fall, when I can walk on and pretty much have the course to myself. It's easily my favorite time of year to play, but the sweet spot is small around here.

3 weeks later
#38 2 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

Can't wait for the WMO to start today. Made a trip with some old friends out to play TPC Scottsdale and some other amazing courses, but of course the entire trip was centered around the Stadium Hole.
What's beyond wild is that they erect the stadium for 4 months, use it for a few weeks, and then tear it down for 4 months! Who the hell lucked into that construction contract??? So 8 months of the year you're actually playing in the middle of a construction site which is bonkers. These pics are from late November and yeah, I lipped out for birdie. One made it, the rest were tap in pars, so he has that on us.
At 3pm today when coverage begins, work will be dead to me.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Whaaatt? I thought it was a permanent structure. I mean, why wouldn't it be? If I were playing there, I'd love to play it with the stands in, even if they are empty.

3 weeks later
#45 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoga3000:

I just got some clubs to start playing again!
Wife and I will be going to Hawaii in December, and my plan is to play Kapalua. But I have a lot of practicing to do before I can justify the cost.
Weather here in Indy is all over right now, and having a 4 month old and 4 dogs makes it hard to get out. But I plan to hit up a simulator bay this weekend for an hour or two to play the range and start swinging a club again!

I played Kapalua after being a little disappointed with Turtle Bay. Kapalua was a great experience, fantastic views. I wouldn't let your current play prevent you from going for it. I snuck on pretty late and finished 18 in twilight. I would do it again in a heartbeat.

#47 2 years ago

Speaking of simulators, I fired mine up after a hiatus. I don't have a heater in the garage (yet?) so it mainly gets used in the shoulder seasons. Pics are without any cleanup measures taken, so excuse the mess.

20220309_004245 (resized).jpg20220309_004245 (resized).jpg20220309_004307 (resized).jpg20220309_004307 (resized).jpg
1 week later
#49 2 years ago

My local courses are opening starting today. There's still snow on the ground in spots, but we had a pretty dry winter, which should mean that things aren't took mucky out there. I doubt I'll get out this weekend, but I'll definitely be swinging in the garage to get ready!

1 month later
#51 1 year ago

I got quite a few rounds in over the last week. Thursday was my first day of league, as well as my first round of the year. I played really poorly, but good to be back.

Sun- tue, I went of a golf trip to the Dells with my dad and family friends. That area is beautiful, but also a tourist trap. Shoulder season makes a great time to check it out. Unfortunately the weather didn't cooperate.

We had stay and play vouchers at Wild Rock. It's a really challenging course with a lot of elevation changes, and plays long for me even from the middle tees (6400). Sunday was probably the worst wind conditions I'd ever played in. We seemed to be playing into the wind most holes, and I was hitting driver 5w constantly, and watching the ball just die out on well struck shots. Monday really wasn't much better, and the temp was a high of about 34. Tuesday was still cold, but the wind let up significantly.

I managed a 38 on Tuesday, which is a personal best. I didn't really even play very well, but my recovery shots and putting (including a 40 footer on the final hole!) carried me.

It was a really great time, no group I'd rather golf with.

#54 1 year ago

I'm looking to get a little help on the swing this year. I'm on the fence over a new set of irons, too. I'm looking into golftec - anyone have any experience with them? I'm a data guy, so that looks like the most intriguing option to me so far. I'm not really looking for recurring lessons. I'm pretty familiar with swing mechanics (I worked under a pro for several years) and don't mind tinkering in my garage, but I'd like to get a couple of personal tips to get me off my plateau.

2 months later
#58 1 year ago
Quoted from gblack:

Does anyone else have a love/hate for wanting to try a new course? I want to try different courses but not knowing a course is rough sometimes!

I can play poorly anywhere!

1 month later
#59 1 year ago

I'm in NC for an in-law trip. Not exactly thrilled about sharing a house with my in-laws for the next 6 days, but I did get a chance to golf. I was hoping for Pinehurst #2, but getting out there without 2 nights at the resort is apparently impossible. The #4 and one other had the same policy. I opted to play Tobacco Road instead.

The course is really unique, people tend to love or hate it. I loved it, thought it was in great shape, and had some really interesting looks. Driving in bunkers took a bit of getting used to. My only real complaint is the directions between holes needs a lot of improvement, we were often left guessing which way to go.

I played with a dad and his 2 boys. The younger son, 16, was a 7 hcp. His 18 year old brother struggled a little more, and his dad estimated him at a 20 (he said he'd basically given up on keep a hcp). The 16 year old was about an inch from a hole in one, and the 18 year old dunked one for an eagle on a par 5 about 100 out. Early in the round I laughed about the dad picking up the older boys ball and "helping him find it" in a more favorable position.

I started out playing really well, but the heat and humidity wore me down. I also recently added a couple quick practice swings to my routine (after years of not taking any). It's really helped my rhythm in league, but may have been a bit much in the 97 degree heat today. All that, and I recently swapped putters.

I'd recommend it if you're in the area. There's a video on YouTube of some barstool guys playing it that's pretty entertaining.

20220730_084842 (resized).jpg20220730_084842 (resized).jpg20220730_101349 (resized).jpg20220730_101349 (resized).jpgSnapchat-1126909234 (resized).jpgSnapchat-1126909234 (resized).jpg
1 month later
#62 1 year ago
Quoted from SNES:

Golf season coming toward the end here in Michigan. Such a sad time of year

This is my favorite time of year! Only the diehards are on the course at this point, and we still have a solid month+ left. I've learned a lot about course management by playing late in the year where leaves will really penalize you for wayward shots. I like to (try to) play a little lower shot to keep things out of the blustery winds and over the tops of the fairways, and as a result end up playing some of my best golf of the year. I also get a chance to play some of the best courses in my area with reduced rates and wide open tee books.

We have a family/friends trip we take at the very end of the season - late October. My dad's old work buddy, his adult sons, my brother and I, and all of our kids. The wives deal with the kids during the day while the guys are out golfing... so they're the real heroes. We go out and golf some really cool resort courses in the Dells area, which we normally avoid like the plague during the summer months. Sometimes it's bitterly cold and miserable. We've even gotten snowed out before. Sometimes it's an incredible day with no one else on the course, and you've got a free replay. You take what you get, and you laugh about the incredibly shitty conditions you've endured for golf.

My league ended a few weeks ago with our team taking 2nd by a single point. I made a bad chip that prevented an up and down on the 18th that could have swung it the other way. There were a couple dozen other shots made by any of us that could have sent it the other way, but it still made me take a critical look at my game.

I ended up grabbing a shotscope to get a better idea of my areas of struggle. With limited data my approach shots are better than even scratch golfers (I'm a 12), but my short game and putting need work. I've since switched to a mallet putter to work better with my straight through putter motion, and have focused on taking more disciplined and higher percentage chip/pitch shots. I haven't had any blow up holes, and I don't think I've been north of 40 even after taking some penalties with the long game. I'm pretty comfortable with my full swing, so it feels like just a matter of time before I can hold it together to break through that 10hcp threshold.

1 week later
#65 1 year ago
Quoted from ralphs007:

This is crazy what are the odds ? Two weeks ago I found a brand new laser in the golf cart I grabbed for my round. I knew whoever lost it would be sick when they realized they lost it. I turned it in to the Pro shop and the Pro said that the owner picked it up a few days later.
Today I'm playing the same course and I pushed my drive into the right rough. As I was looking for my ball,I found the same brand of laser , as I found two weeks ago.
I put it into my golf bag and headed down the fairway to my next shot. Then I see a young guy walking towards me,and he asked me if I found a laser. I said yes and then I gave it back to him,and I said I found the same brand of laser two weeks ago.
It turns out he was the same guy who lost this laser two weeks ago !
I told him if he loses it one more time and I find it,I'm keeping it.

That's wild! I left a sand wedge next to a green at a course I worked at. I went back just 20m or so later and it was gone. Someone walked away with it, never turned in. It was a Cobra Phil Rodgers I had been playing forever, and I was pretty pissed to lose it. Luckily that's all I've lost. I'm pretty good about putting clubs in my path and on the green to avoid losing them. Thanks for turning it in, but sounds like the kid really needs to learn to take care of his shit.

I shot a 38 in post-league play tonight. A really clean round, 8 pars... and one double. Actually, my lag putting sucked, but I've been really solid inside 10 feet, so that helped me. We're scheduled again for next Thursday, and I think I have a solid month left of golf, but it sucks to know it's getting close to over up here.

#68 1 year ago

I love stats, and the shotscope has not disappointed so far. I had some issues immediately with connection to bluetooth, thinking that I would need to keep it connected through the entirety of the round. It turns out it just needs it for sync of the rounds to your account, so a connection during the round isn't necessary.

I think this will really help on my quest to reach single digits. I can compare myself to a 5 or 10 hcp and see where I really need to improve. Here's a look with a limited data set.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

Each of those sections can be explored more, like here's a look at my approach overview info

You can flip that section over to the strokes gained again to see how that compares to a handicap set (in this case a 10hcp)

I'm a little disappointed in the putting section, in that it doesn't provide much data around lag putting, but focuses more on putts made by distance. I don't expect to make many 15+ footers, and I don't necessarily care much about my make percentage from those distances. I do however care about leave distance from those longer putts. My distance control is probably my single biggest weakness. I'd like to learn more about it. I think I'll just shoot a message to the devs on that point, as I'm sure they have the data and could implement.

It's pretty easy to use the round editor to update info, even adding shots where you forgot to tag, or making adjustments to where those shots ended up. You can also tag a shot as 'positional' to take it out of your club average data (so punches and chips don't get factored in).

All-in-all this is one of the coolest golf related purchases I've made, and a pretty reasonable one at $150 without any recurring subscription fees.

3 weeks later
#72 1 year ago

Last breath of the season up here. Family and some family friends hit the normally crowded dells tourist area to play some really nice courses at discounted rates. We run for 5 days, squeezing in 27 on some. We hit the jackpot with up to 70 degrees days.

20221024_104909 (resized).jpg20221024_104909 (resized).jpg20221024_142111 (resized).jpg20221024_142111 (resized).jpg20221024_152320 (resized).jpg20221024_152320 (resized).jpgScreenshot_20221022-151707_Snapchat (resized).jpgScreenshot_20221022-151707_Snapchat (resized).jpg
#73 1 year ago

Those couple of leafy picks were from our 3rd 9 today, on a course that was technically closed, but they let us out for free with the warning of leaves. Really not all that bad if you kept it in play!

#76 1 year ago

For our last round we revisited Wild Rock. Only downsides was some milder weather (high 40s and overcast) and caet path only due to some overnight rain

Four of us guys do it again in spring without the families to keep things simple... just 6 months away!

20221025_093917 (resized).jpg20221025_093917 (resized).jpg20221025_105158 (resized).jpg20221025_105158 (resized).jpg20221025_110550 (resized).jpg20221025_110550 (resized).jpg20221025_120621 (resized).jpg20221025_120621 (resized).jpg
2 months later
#85 1 year ago

I've got a skytrak setup in my garage and it's helped me a lot. Getting good data on my distances has been at least as valuable as grooving a swing.

#88 1 year ago

I do the same, the gimme circle allows for your close shots to be rewarded, and still gives you a chance to knock in a putt from range. That recipe has done a good job of mimicking my real life scores. Putting just isn't that much fun, at least in my setup. I have a green (mostly) level between my hitting mat and the screen, so it's not the worst, but lag putting is still the biggest weakness in my game.

#89 1 year ago

Because my lag putting is so bad, I did consider a device like the 'puttist' to see if I could hone in on some distance control. I think it would take some stepping off on the course, but you might be able to get some checkpoints in your swing depending on distance this way. The problem is the device seems really obscure and I haven't really found a distributor stateside.

https://en.puttist.com/

#92 1 year ago
Quoted from SNES:

That seems interesting. What kind of putter do you use? We’re you fitted? I got a putter fitting a couple of years ago and it made a HUGE difference in both my lag putting and my 8-10ft make percentage. Highly recommend a fitting if you haven’t already!

I have a couple of scottys I've switched between over the years. I used a Studio Stainless blade putter forever. I switched to my original Futura putter (that I got for $35... a steal!!) and used that most of last year. I'm really confident short range with the Futura, but I still struggle with lags.

I actually planned to do a putter fitting. I might finally pull the trigger on doing that. I have a couple of days off here in the next two weeks, I think I'll check to see what I might be able to schedule!

#93 1 year ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

Anyone every play Streamsong outside of Tampa? My buddy just pitched a Spring trip there for the boys, touting how good their 3 courses are and I've never heard of it.

I've also never heard of it, but that sounds pretty great!

#95 1 year ago

Putter fitting scheduled for Monday!

#97 1 year ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

Putter fitting scheduled for Monday!

I ended up with a Scotty Phantom X 5.5. Really good to see some metrics on my stroke. Most things were in pretty good shape, but I was adding a bit of loft that might be a culprit in my lag putting problems. The fitter had it narrowed to the odyssey 11 or the scotty. I've had a couple other scottys, I like the feel and value retention.

20230109_170853 (resized).jpg20230109_170853 (resized).jpg
#101 1 year ago

I need some reps with the new putter, and really want to focus on my putting this year (thanks to strokes gained, it's my best option for improvement). I grabbed a wellputt mat after some research. I'm really happy with it so far. The training courses are a good way to keep things interesting and to track improvement.

There are 3 courses of varying difficulty. The first gives you 3 balls to complete the objective (like stopping the ball in a zone or hitting the cup and keeping it in the good zone). I'd change a few things about the scoring, but it's as interested as I've ever been indoor putting.

Here's a 15% discount I found if anyone is interested.
AFF15_GOLFERGEEKS

20230114_021409 (resized).jpg20230114_021409 (resized).jpg

#102 1 year ago

I got the 13ft mat, but they also have a 26ft I was considering. It looks like they've done big discounts on black Friday, so I might keep an eye out. That would send it all the way down the side of my hall and right up against the pool table legs, so it might not be great from a stance perspective depending on the objective. Still, the ability to practice some lag distances at home is really appealing.

#104 1 year ago
Quoted from SNES:

That’s awesome! I put a Pro Putt system in my basement but I don’t use it very much honestly. How does the scoring work on that mat? Or do you just create games to get it close to the target? My problem with mine is that there isn’t much competition in it so I don’t really use it. My putting practice just comes on my sim, which as we have said is kind of hit or miss. I’ve thought about selling my putting system, but idk if I would regret it. Plus they don’t hold their value very well. I paid $1500 and I don’t think I could get over $1000 for it. That would make each putt I have made on it cost me over $1 each haha

It has 3 "courses". I've attached the back 9 page of the intermediate course as an example. There's also a free app that has the setup and example illustrations per hole, and tracks your stats. I'm impressed, honestly. My only real critique is it would be fun to have some community developed courses available.
20230114_191717 (resized).jpg20230114_191717 (resized).jpg

1 week later
#106 1 year ago

Golf and football today

20230121_152809 (resized).jpg20230121_152809 (resized).jpg
1 week later
#107 1 year ago

We've got a family vacation booked to CA this year, visiting the Bay Area, out to the Sequoias, and down to LA. I'm going to try and take a shot at playing Pebble Beach. I called to see what options I have. Without a resort stay (minimum 3 nights, which isn't going to happen) you can call 24h ahead and try and get on the books. As a single I think I've got a relatively decent shot. Spyglass you can book 3 months in advance without a reservation. So my plan is to book Spyglass, and see if I can weasel my way onto Pebble with that 24h call. I'll keep you all posted, but I'm pretty excited at the possibility of playing the top public course in the country (for 20 years running), or at least being able to check out the grounds.

#109 1 year ago
Quoted from jamesmc:

I caddied a little at Pebble in early 80s. Played it quite a bit. I would make calls to the pro shop at Fort Ord to see if it's in good shape. Bayonet and Black Horse are incredible courses. Usually reasonable prices. I personally don't enjoy long rounds of golf which Pebble used to be. I would pick Spyglass over Pebble nowadays.
Trump National in LA is almost always in great shape. Probably more ocean views than Pebble and you can usually find discounts on these courses except Spyglass. My buddy and I drive a couple hours to play Trump National every other year with a discount and are members of a nice club. The burgers are outstanding. Greens usually roll fast for a resort type course.

I appreciate the advice! It looks like Bayonet and Black Horse would be really solid options, and look to be really affordable. I'll check it out!

2 months later
#113 11 months ago
Quoted from SNES:

The weather has been pretty hit or miss so far, but golf season is in full swing! How is everyone’s game looking? I can’t putt to save my life this year which has been very frustrating so far. Gonna need to spend some extra time on that.

My lag putting has been bad as well. I got to play 5 rounds down in MS earlier this year visiting my parents. That was mostly really rough, but I was able to stitch it together to break 40 on my last 9 of the trip (pretty much my benchmark for success lately).

Last weekend we took a trip to the Dells (touristy area with some great golf courses), and I had one of the best rounds of my life, shooting an 80, complete with a 130y holed eagle.

I've been hitting the ball pretty well over the last couple of weeks, so hopefully I can get the short game together to score pretty well this year. The big thing for me was a little press before starting my backswing, and a bit of a hesitation at the top to avoid pulling my hands/shoulders through too quick.

Lately I've been thinking I need to add a second hybrid to go with my 3h. I hit it really well, and it's pretty rare for me to hit a crisp 4i.

20230423_130822[1] (resized).jpg20230423_130822[1] (resized).jpg20230424_121342[1] (resized).jpg20230424_121342[1] (resized).jpg20230424_142603[1] (resized).jpg20230424_142603[1] (resized).jpg20230425_090904[1] (resized).jpg20230425_090904[1] (resized).jpg
3 weeks later
#115 10 months ago

I've hit a rough stretch since my last post. I'm about 5 weeks in on league, and I haven't won a single point yet. Last week I managed to miss my tee time while I was on the grounds (could have swore I was 5:00, and I was actually 4:30). I need to get out and practice my short game, it's been absolutely killing me. My full swing isn't in horrible shape, but my number one thing to work on this year is avoiding my right hand pushing the shaft through. It's tough to kill that without feeling like you're losing control.

I just sold my Skytrak launch monitor tonight, and I pulled the trigger on a Bushnell launch pro. It should be a pretty huge upgrade, and I'm looking forward to getting it setup. Golfer's Journal has a deal that offers 20% off Bushnell orders, so I was able to get a refurb unit for about 2300 shipped. I'm impatient, so I splurged on the $20 next day shipping to make sure it gets here before league.

4 weeks later
#117 9 months ago

Tried to get out at Pebble tonight. I called yesterday morning, and they were shutting down tee times by the time I was able to get out here, but they advised me to check with the starters to see what they might be able to do. Felt pretty good about my chances at that point, but no dice.

Had to rush to get another round in around the area. Opted for pacific grove. Great views, good price, but not the best as far as conditions or layout in my opinion. Fun time though, played through 3 groups and got done in 2:15. Front 9 is muni level at best. Back 9 did make up for it with some really great scenes.

Took an uber back to Spanish bay patio. Incredible. Kind of wish I would have opted for that track, but wasn't keen on the walking + price with spyglass on the menu tomorrow.

20230621_174620 (resized).jpg20230621_174620 (resized).jpg20230621_174946 (resized).jpg20230621_174946 (resized).jpg20230621_180031 (resized).jpg20230621_180031 (resized).jpg20230621_193517 (resized).jpg20230621_193517 (resized).jpg20230621_193521 (resized).jpg20230621_193521 (resized).jpg

#118 9 months ago

Getting a beer at pebble now, I'll post some spyglass pics later.

20230622_130243 (resized).jpg20230622_130243 (resized).jpg20230622_130256 (resized).jpg20230622_130256 (resized).jpg
#119 9 months ago

Got off at 720 in the morning for spyglass. I opted to hoof it with a push cart, since power carts are path only. I was the only guy without a caddie in my group. The course was incredible, both layout and condition.

I managed to keep the ball pretty safe all round, getting into just 3 greenside bunkers, and played the whole round with the same ball.

The first bunker came on the first hole. The sand was wet, and I was nervous about leaving it short. I sailed the green, had to flop up (tight pin position) and 2 putted to make a dbl to start.

Part of the reason I didn't necessarily want a caddy is I'm pretty confident in my course management, and I did all I could to plan out my shots before I even boarded a plane.

I made a par on the downhill 3rd par 3. I had introduced myself to my group, including the caddies. One of the caddies told me to watch my putt, it would be fast and it could easily roll off the green. It was really the only advice I received during the round. The caddies otherwise tried to guard much of their advice. It was fine, but I had planned to toss a decent tip to each of them, expecting a bit more residual info. I tossed a smaller one to just the more friendly caddy.

Mostly bogeys, a few pars, and a few dbls. I feel really good about my play out there, really never letting the course rattle me, and getting a lot of my approaches to a safe spot to allow myself an up and down, but the greens were just too tricky for me to make many of those recovery putts.

The walk was great, but the push carts are 2 wheelers, so no opportunity to shove off the clubs which can sometimes help. The clubs got pretty darn heavy to push, almost the whole course plays uphill. A caddy realistically saves me 3+ strokes, but I was really satisfied to walk home with the same ball, and shoot a flat 90.

My wife and I have talked about returning to the area. If that works out, I can't wait to try the other courses in the area. Until then I get to feel like I outplayed (for my ability) one of the toughest tests in my golf, and I'm excited to try the others on the sim once I get home.

20230622_072839 (resized).jpg20230622_072839 (resized).jpg20230622_075513 (resized).jpg20230622_075513 (resized).jpg20230622_080949 (resized).jpg20230622_080949 (resized).jpg20230622_082627 (resized).jpg20230622_082627 (resized).jpg20230622_101317 (resized).jpg20230622_101317 (resized).jpg20230622_105311 (resized).jpg20230622_105311 (resized).jpg20230622_113724 (resized).jpg20230622_113724 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Deaconblooze.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinside-golf-club?tu=Deaconblooze and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.