Lunch on 2's 18 (resized).jpg
Hotel (resized).jpg
Hit the fairway (resized).jpg
20230622_113724 (resized).jpg
20230622_105311 (resized).jpg
20230622_101317 (resized).jpg
20230622_082627 (resized).jpg
20230622_075513 (resized).jpg
There are 146 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
#1 4 years ago

Anyone else out there on Pinside enjoy golfing? Well, here's the thread to discuss all things golf related! I probably enjoy golf as much as I enjoy pinball, maybe more as I'm never complaining about code update delays, quality control issues, crazy prices, etc. I started playing as a kid and haven't stopped.

What are some of your favorite courses you have played? What are you currently working on with your game? How many beers is the perfect amount to stop at before your game falls over?

I've played some nice courses over the years but playing in Hawaii on the Big Island is one of my favorite golf memories.

Hapuna Golf Course

P1019189 (resized).JPGP1019189 (resized).JPG

#2 4 years ago

Golfing is 1 of my fave things to do..I’ll share a quick story..when I use to live in s. Cal, every Sunday morning we played a skins game at the local par 3. I aced the 5th hole from 110 yards, but a guy 2-3 groups back did the same thing-cancelled out my skin! What are the odds on that?! So many fun memories w so many people..it’s a game that I will always play..

#3 4 years ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

Golfing is 1 of my fave things to do..I’ll share a quick story..when I use to live in s. Cal, every Sunday morning we played a skins game at the local par 3. I aced the 5th hole from 110 yards, but a guy 2-3 groups back did the same thing-cancelled out my skin! What are the odds on that?! So many fun memories w so many people..it’s a game that I will always play..

Wow, yeah that's crazy! What are the odds like you said. Nice ace. I like what you said about the fun memories with so many people, that's a big part of golf for me. My grandfather and dad got me into the game and we played together for years on Father's Day. Can't think of many sports you can play 3 generations with.

#4 4 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Wow, yeah that's crazy! What are the odds like you said. Nice ace. I like what you said about the fun memories with so many people, that's a big part of golf for me. My grandfather and dad got me into the game and we played together for years on Father's Day. Can't think of many sports you can play 3 generations with.

I first played when I was 15. Actually got caught sneaking on the course and playing a few holes. I’ve never been to competitive of a player, my handicap at its lowest was an 18. Like most golfers, I enjoy having a few beers, but now get paranoid w the stiff drinking and driving laws..but if I have a designated driver, I’ll cut loose and have some fun! I’ve played in a fundraiser tourney the last few years- $ goes towards the make a wish children’s foundation. It’s a great atmosphere for an excellent cause..everybody wins

#5 4 years ago

I eat sleep and breathe golf. My kid plays D1 in college and I’m looping for him in Monday’s US Am qualifier.

I love Bandon and I would give the nod to Pebble as the best track I’ve played followed closely by LACC (north) and Olympic.

#6 4 years ago

I enjoy playing it. Got an ace on a 160yd par 3. I hit on the green and saw the ball disappear. I thought it just rolled down the shelf to the back of the green but when I got there it was nowhere to be found. I looked in the rough too. Then I got a thought that maybe it went in and sure enough that's what happened. Too bad no one saw it. Then a month later I got an eagle from 140. My dad witnessed that one. Never have done anything like that since 4 years ago. Love reading about the history of the game too. Everyone should know about Count Yogi! Apparently he hit 453 with an old wood driver. If all his records are true he's gotta be the best ever. Checking into the channel lock swing by JH. Have not got it down yet but one thing is for sure the ball flight is more consistent.

#7 4 years ago

I walk 9 holes every evening. I still suck but I enjoy it.

Several years ago I was playing with some friends. We mainly went out to drink beer and swing some clubs. We get to a par3, and I'm hammered drunk already. I swing, my friend starts yelling "THAT WENT IN!!" I couldn't see that far. haha. Sure enough, I get up there and it's in for an ace.
Drinking continued.
I get back to the clubhouse and order one of those plaques with the picture of the hole,date,yardage,club...
Months go by and it never arrives so I call the course and they tell me that they lost the info.
I couldn't remember the date,club,yardage..anything..so I just made it up. And now I have a hole in one plaque on my wall with all the wrong info.

#8 4 years ago

My Dad taught me how to play when I was 10 years old and bought me my first set of Hubert Green clubs from Big 5. We were quite poor, so these clubs have always been treasured. My Dad has since passed but he always wanted to play in Hawaii, I was able to play for him at Kapalua in Maui this past year. It was a great day honoring him.

DE745942-A94B-4E2A-9D73-74E2259CCAAC (resized).jpegDE745942-A94B-4E2A-9D73-74E2259CCAAC (resized).jpeg
#9 4 years ago

I just watched a couple of those channel lock videos. Has anyone tried it? Does it work well? Same position from wedge to driver?

#10 4 years ago

Of courses mentioned I'd add Cypress Point (most fun) , then LA CC ( best track), San Francisco CC (awesome place) then Pebble (caddied occasionally at Pebble and Cypress for free local golf and a few bucks in early 80s). Played one my most memorable rounds in (Da Game) at Kapalua. Punk pro called me out after I three putted 2 of first 3 greens. I went 7 under last 15 at Bay course and took local pro shop hero for 500. Met 3 head pros (3 courses back then) and director of golf who loved me for beating him down. Pictures from Golf World are from getting invited by golf digest photographer to become one of the "faces of Fujikura". Only thing true in advertisement was my name. I was a 2 handicap. Not a +2. BIG difference. I had yipps at the time. Photographer said you hit it like a plus 2, putt like a 12. I also was in a filmed Phil Michelson commercial (1 of 12 groups). Our group wasn't picked for air. I had no idea when teeing off. 3rd hole and Phil is driving up in a cart saying Hi, I'm Phil and my man Bones and I are gonna show you the... Absolutely cool experience except we weren't picked for commercial. Phil gave us all Drivers. Mine was for sale on Ebay before 18th hole. I've honestly met at least 100 famous people from being around a couple country clubs (friends and I were employees) where you recognize celebrities all day. Lots of funny stories.

20190712_081902 (resized).jpg20190712_081902 (resized).jpg20190712_081925 (resized).jpg20190712_081925 (resized).jpg
#11 4 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Anyone else out there on Pinside enjoy golfing? Well, here's the thread to discuss all things golf related! I probably enjoy golf as much as I enjoy pinball, maybe more as I'm never complaining about code update delays, quality control issues, crazy prices, etc. I started playing as a kid and haven't stopped.
What are some of your favorite courses you have played? What are you currently working on with your game? How many beers is the perfect amount to stop at before your game falls over?
I've played some nice courses over the years but playing in Hawaii on the Big Island is one of my favorite golf memories.
Hapuna Golf Course
[quoted image]

Some of my favorite golf memories are from Hawaii also. Didn’t get a chance to play Hapuna, but played Mauna Lani South course which was awesome. Also got a chance to play Kapalua Plantation in Maui. Played a few others but those were my favorites

#12 4 years ago

Been playing since I was a kid. My dad is a lifelong huge golfer. Forced us to take lessons, which I absolutely hated. But now it’s like riding a bike and I’ve thanked him for forcing it! I can shoot in the 80s even playing once or twice a year.

Hopefully when my kids are grown I’ll play more and play some of these great courses you guys have mentioned.

I got down to a 2 hcp in grad school about 25 years ago. Penn State had a student membership of $50 for the summer. I should’ve been doing research but instead played 36 most days! My only ace was back then, 8 iron from 169 yards.

#13 4 years ago

In the mid 1990's I had a group we called the Grateful Golfers. Not dead heads. Just grateful to be out golfing.

Pee on trees. Throw clubs. We made it an all contact sport. I miss golf. Too many back injuries and cost has gone up.

LTG : )

GShirt (resized).JPGGShirt (resized).JPG
#14 4 years ago

Just played a nice executive 9 near by. Love the game, wish I was better but 3 pars today and a good chance at 2 birdies (which I blew).

#16 4 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

In the mid 1990's I had a group we called the Grateful Golfers. Not dead heads. Just grateful to be out golfing.
Pee on trees. Throw clubs. We made it an all contact sport. I miss golf. Too many back injuries and cost has gone up.
LTG : )[quoted image]I think I have a print of your group.

20190712_131421 (resized).jpg20190712_131421 (resized).jpg
#17 4 years ago

Best golf movies ever!
Caddyshack & Happy Gilmore

Cannonball! LOL

#18 4 years ago

I was playing Hillcrest CC with actor Jack Lemon's son Chris. Pulling up to a tee in carts we see Jack Lemon in an odd place in the course. We politely wait. He muffs the shot, turns around at us and goes, ( Whhheeeellll???) Imitating Ted Knight in Caddyshack. One of the more spontaneous hilarious things I've seen. Father and son were laughing their asses off with the rest of us.

Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Best golf movies ever!
Caddyshack & Happy Gilmore
Cannonball! LOL

#19 4 years ago

I haven’t played any spectacular/big name courses, but have been fortunate to play a fair amount of the courses in the Vancouver/Fraser valley area. I’ve attended a few greater Vancouver Opens, as well as a Canadian Open..it was neat to see John Daly warming up and smoking balls on the range..1 of the 1st holes that we watched, Ernie Els holed out from maybe 80 yards...I just love his swing. And walked real close to D. Feherty when he was doing commentary from the fairway; I really wanted to say that he’s well liked here, even if he talks a lil funny-just to get a reaction from him..

#20 4 years ago

I'll confess.I enjoy golf as much as pinball too.I started when I was around 6,played on junior varsity and varsity teams.Was a 7-8 handicap then.Then the military and career happened.I picked it up a few years back and now I'm back to around a 7-8 handicap.The courses on the Kitsap Peninsula(Across from Seattle) are awesome.Narrow fairways and towering trees.Truly shotmakers courses.And my home course I can show up early during the week and play a round with no one in front or behind me.Golf to me is every bit as fun as pinball.

#21 4 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

I just watched a couple of those channel lock videos. Has anyone tried it? Does it work well? Same position from wedge to driver?

Haven't heard of it before, looked it up and it seems interesting. I thought you were referring to one length clubs at first. I picked up a set of Cobra F9 One Length irons a few months ago. Every club in the set is the length of a 7 iron and is played in the middle of the stance. Took a little while to get used to but now really like them.

2 months later
#22 4 years ago

I’m a golf pro. Lately my attention has been focused on, “how many lessons do I have to get a _______ machine”. Golf courses and pinball machines have a lot in common.

2AD13D62-C266-438D-A106-729A6E9B05FF (resized).jpeg2AD13D62-C266-438D-A106-729A6E9B05FF (resized).jpegD3680881-E87E-4D4F-AFC6-60D692A52D81 (resized).jpegD3680881-E87E-4D4F-AFC6-60D692A52D81 (resized).jpeg
1 year later
#23 3 years ago

I've been playing quite a bit of golf this past year. Up until this year I've been playing a hand-me-down set of Titleist Acushnet from the 1970s. After a short search for some "budget" irons I ended up with the Mizuno MP-53s. They are almost 10-years old and I was a bit worried about going with a pro-set, but they are super forgiving with their progressive cavity backs. They just feel so nice to hit. This is vain, but they also have a great classic look. Going with an older set, I was then able to upgraded my wedges to a set of 2009 Titleist Vokey Saw Milled. Honestly, I don't think I could have put together a nicer set for under $300.

#24 3 years ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

Honestly, I don't think I could have put together a nicer set for under $300.

Agreed, that’s a great set, congrats! I also just upgraded, from 25-yo ping eye twos that served me very well but new tech is much better. I got Big Bertha irons and my first hybrid, and love ‘em.

#25 3 years ago

A wise friend used to tell me...It's not the wand, it's the magician.

#26 3 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

A wise friend used to tell me...It's not the wand, it's the magician.

I would agree...somewhat. That said, there is a huge feel difference between my new clubs and old clubs. I don't think you need to upgrade every year, but going from fifty year old technology to something from the past decade was very noticeable. There are no magic clubs though. You can still hit a terrible shot with a great club.

11 months later
#27 2 years ago

Bumping this club. I love golf more than any of my other hobbies. Any pinsiders visiting the Madison, WI area (within a couple an hour or maybe two) hit me up, I'm pretty much ready to golf with anyone that keeps moving, respects the course, and doesn't take themselves too seriously. I don't have a membership anywhere, but I know of some really nice local courses. There are some world class courses in the state I'd love to play if anyone is so inclined. Most of my local buds don't have much interest in the madatory caddie tracks. I'm also happy to just jam on a local municipal course, too.

I think I'm playing around a 10-12 right now, though my golf app has me at a 16, and my league at an 8.

I'll be in the Orlando area in May if anyone has a day for a round there, and in Topsail, North Carolina in August.

3 months later
#28 2 years ago

I was drinking at Top Golf and wondering if a golf group existed. Glad to see it does! Hopefully it gets a bit more active. I really enjoy the game and if anyone in Southeast Michigan wants to get together to play, that would be fun!

#29 2 years ago
Quoted from SNES:

I was drinking at Top Golf and wondering if a golf group existed. Glad to see it does! Hopefully it gets a bit more active. I really enjoy the game and if anyone in Southeast Michigan wants to get together to play, that would be fun!

Top Golf is a blast! I still need to visit the one here in Michigan, tried it for the first time in Las Vegas. Played the most golf ever in my life this year, around 100 rounds lol. My wife and I joined a local country club this year and for how much we went out the cost seemed worth it. Not sure if we will do it every year but with traveling less during the pandemic it was a lot of fun.

There's some really nice courses by you, one that may be close that I played is Boulder Pointe in Oxford. I remember a couple years back an Amazon delivery driver tried to drive through the courses tunnel under the road intended for golf carts lol.

https://golfweek.usatoday.com/2020/11/11/amazon-driver-stuck-oxford-michigan-boulder-pointe-golf-club/

#30 2 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Top Golf is a blast! I still need to visit the one here in Michigan, tried it for the first time in Las Vegas. Played the most golf ever in my life this year, around 100 rounds lol. My wife and I joined a local country club this year and for how much we went out the cost seemed worth it. Not sure if we will do it every year but with traveling less during the pandemic it was a lot of fun.
There's some really nice courses by you, one that may be close that I played is Boulder Pointe in Oxford. I remember a couple years back an Amazon delivery driver tried to drive through the courses tunnel under the road intended for golf carts lol.
https://golfweek.usatoday.com/2020/11/11/amazon-driver-stuck-oxford-michigan-boulder-pointe-golf-club/

My buddy is a member at Boulder and saw that Amazon guy. Too funny!

What club did you join? So many great courses in Michigan! I’ve been a member at a club up here for 5 years or so and my family loves it. I play about 100 rounds per year as well so I agree that it makes sense to join a place when you’re playing a lot!

I love Top Golf for the winters. So glad they put one in here. It’s like 2 miles from my house so that works out great to keep the swings going!

#31 2 years ago

100 rounds a year.. I'm jealous.

I joined a league last year to make sure I could get out at least once a week for 9. It's not easy with young kids, but I'm looking forward to them being old enough to join me in a less dependent way.

I put a sim in my garage to deal with winters. Realistically, I don't get out there in Dec/Jan.

#32 2 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

100 rounds a year.. I'm jealous.
I joined a league last year to make sure I could get out at least once a week for 9. It's not easy with young kids, but I'm looking forward to them being old enough to join me in a less dependent way.
I put a sim in my garage to deal with winters. Realistically, I don't get out there in Dec/Jan.

Sim is awesome! That’s great! Wish I had the space for one.

Honestly, I have found that it is easier to get out being at a club. You can fly since they usually aren't packed with tee times. I play most of my rounds of 18 in about 2 hours.

Highly recommend getting the kids into it! My daughter has been playing with me since she was 4 and loves getting out there. She’s 7 now and asks me to play all the time!

#33 2 years ago
Quoted from SNES:

Sim is awesome! That’s great! Wish I had the space for one.
Honestly, I have found that it is easier to get out being at a club. You can fly since they usually aren't packed with tee times. I play most of my rounds of 18 in about 2 hours.
Highly recommend getting the kids into it! My daughter has been playing with me since she was 4 and loves getting out there. She’s 7 now and asks me to play all the time!

Almost the same story. My daughter started golfing with me when she was about 3. She was good for a few holes but then mostly lost interest. It was fine though, she was mostly happy to sit in the cart and just wait/watch for the balance of the round. Then we had twins. I still got her out when things weren't too busy. This last year was tough because all the kids want to go, but it's pretty hard to find the right conditions to make that happen.. The twins are best friends and it's really difficult to keep them from getting lost in their own little (loud) world. And it's tough for me to take just my oldest without the others getting upset, especially since they know that I took the oldest when she was their age. I took them all individually this past year, but the youngest ones just aren't as mature as she was at about 4.

I was pretty baffled at how busy the executive course near me was every time I got out there. This next year I really want to get them out as much as possible, but probably still one at a time.

I also love playing fast. When I worked as an assistant Super I would throw my clubs in the back of a carryall on weekends after mowing and get 9 holes in in about 45m. I can't think of anything other than positive experiences when being paired up, but I still prefer to play alone or with buddies. Playing alone, most of the time you're going to be stuck waiting quite a bit. I get a good chunk of my golf in during the Fall, when I can walk on and pretty much have the course to myself. It's easily my favorite time of year to play, but the sweet spot is small around here.

#34 2 years ago

Almost the same story. My daughter started golfing with me when she was about 3. She was good for a few holes but then mostly lost interest. It was fine though, she was mostly happy to sit in the cart and just wait/watch for the balance of the round. Then we had twins. I still got her out when things weren't too busy. This last year was tough because all the kids want to go, but it's pretty hard to find the right conditions to make that happen.. The twins are best friends and it's really difficult to keep them from getting lost in their own little (loud) world. And it's tough for me to take just my oldest without the others getting upset, especially since they know that I took the oldest when she was their age. I took them all individually this past year, but the youngest ones just aren't as mature as she was at about 4.
I was pretty baffled at how busy the executive course near me was every time I got out there. This next year I really want to get them out as much as possible, but probably still one at a time.
I also love playing fast. When I worked as an assistant Super I would throw my clubs in the back of a carryall on weekends after mowing and get 9 holes in in about 45m. I can't think of anything other than positive experiences when being paired up, but I still prefer to play alone or with buddies. Playing alone, most of the time you're going to be stuck waiting quite a bit. I get a good chunk of my golf in during the Fall, when I can walk on and pretty much have the course to myself. It's easily my favorite time of year to play, but the sweet spot is small around here.

That’s great that they all want to play! I can imagine it being much more difficult with three kids than with one.

Talking about how busy the executive course was by you, it is crazy how much golf exploded through the pandemic! We gained somewhere around 75 new members last year and we have around 600 total. Big percentage jump for one year.

I hope the increase in popularity brings more courses getting built. Although with the price of land being sky high and the price of labor even higher, it might be tough to build a course without having to charge $300 per round to pay for it.

#35 2 years ago

Screw you winter! 30 something degrees and I don't care.Always feel better after a round.

IMG_0572 (resized).JPGIMG_0572 (resized).JPGIMG_0578 (resized).JPGIMG_0578 (resized).JPG
2 weeks later
#36 2 years ago

Can't wait for the WMO to start today. Made a trip with some old friends out to play TPC Scottsdale and some other amazing courses, but of course the entire trip was centered around the Stadium Hole.

What's beyond wild is that they erect the stadium for 4 months, use it for a few weeks, and then tear it down for 4 months! Who the hell lucked into that construction contract??? So 8 months of the year you're actually playing in the middle of a construction site which is bonkers. These pics are from late November and yeah, I lipped out for birdie. One made it, the rest were tap in pars, so he has that on us.

At 3pm today when coverage begins, work will be dead to me.
TPC Scottsdale Stadium Tee View (resized).jpgTPC Scottsdale Stadium Tee View (resized).jpg
TPC Scottsdale Stadium Group Lies (resized).jpgTPC Scottsdale Stadium Group Lies (resized).jpg

#37 2 years ago

Playing in that situation is super fun! I play in an outing every year two weeks after the Rocket Mortgage Classic at Detroit Golf Club and the stadium par three is always still mostly up. Makes the hole look and feel so different. It makes it even more fun to watch when you know the holes really well!

#38 2 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

Can't wait for the WMO to start today. Made a trip with some old friends out to play TPC Scottsdale and some other amazing courses, but of course the entire trip was centered around the Stadium Hole.
What's beyond wild is that they erect the stadium for 4 months, use it for a few weeks, and then tear it down for 4 months! Who the hell lucked into that construction contract??? So 8 months of the year you're actually playing in the middle of a construction site which is bonkers. These pics are from late November and yeah, I lipped out for birdie. One made it, the rest were tap in pars, so he has that on us.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Whaaatt? I thought it was a permanent structure. I mean, why wouldn't it be? If I were playing there, I'd love to play it with the stands in, even if they are empty.

#39 2 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Wow! That looks awesome. Now that's a golf trip to remember.

#40 2 years ago

For comparison, look at the first pic I posted above and what it looks like on tv right now from almost the same angle.

A66451C8-71CF-4BD9-8E78-BDD785C8F2F2 (resized).jpegA66451C8-71CF-4BD9-8E78-BDD785C8F2F2 (resized).jpeg

They added a lot in Dec-Jan. But instead of fans, most of the time you get impact wrenches and construction guys yelling at each other… so it’s still a noise filled environment.

3 weeks later
#41 2 years ago

Nice day for early March.

IMG_0650 (resized).jpgIMG_0650 (resized).jpg
#42 2 years ago
Quoted from Slugmeister:

Nice day for early March.
[quoted image]

Nice!! I haven’t played a local round yet. Played a couple rounds in Cancun though! I’m ready for golf season!!

#43 2 years ago

I just got some clubs to start playing again!

Wife and I will be going to Hawaii in December, and my plan is to play Kapalua. But I have a lot of practicing to do before I can justify the cost.

Weather here in Indy is all over right now, and having a 4 month old and 4 dogs makes it hard to get out. But I plan to hit up a simulator bay this weekend for an hour or two to play the range and start swinging a club again!

#44 2 years ago

Played a simulator round with my friends over the weekend. It had me hitting out of a lake 20' from the shore, pin height, and had no idea how to swing. Took 5 strokes. I miss real golf. Just snowed another 4".

#45 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoga3000:

I just got some clubs to start playing again!
Wife and I will be going to Hawaii in December, and my plan is to play Kapalua. But I have a lot of practicing to do before I can justify the cost.
Weather here in Indy is all over right now, and having a 4 month old and 4 dogs makes it hard to get out. But I plan to hit up a simulator bay this weekend for an hour or two to play the range and start swinging a club again!

I played Kapalua after being a little disappointed with Turtle Bay. Kapalua was a great experience, fantastic views. I wouldn't let your current play prevent you from going for it. I snuck on pretty late and finished 18 in twilight. I would do it again in a heartbeat.

#46 2 years ago

I played Kapalua after being a little disappointed with Turtle Bay. Kapalua was a great experience, fantastic views. I wouldn't let your current play prevent you from going for it. I snuck on pretty late and finished 18 in twilight. I would do it again in a heartbeat.

It definitely won't stop me, but I'll have more fun and get more for my $400+ if I can avoid too many shanks!

#47 2 years ago

Speaking of simulators, I fired mine up after a hiatus. I don't have a heater in the garage (yet?) so it mainly gets used in the shoulder seasons. Pics are without any cleanup measures taken, so excuse the mess.

20220309_004245 (resized).jpg20220309_004245 (resized).jpg20220309_004307 (resized).jpg20220309_004307 (resized).jpg
#48 2 years ago

I'm always a little bummed when the snowboarding season comes to an end, but every new beginning...

PS: We may need to do some Top Golf at an upcoming show. I'm not great, but I rarely have a bad time golfing.

1 week later
#49 2 years ago

My local courses are opening starting today. There's still snow on the ground in spots, but we had a pretty dry winter, which should mean that things aren't took mucky out there. I doubt I'll get out this weekend, but I'll definitely be swinging in the garage to get ready!

#50 2 years ago

Speaking of simulators, I fired mine up after a hiatus. I don't have a heater in the garage (yet?) so it mainly gets used in the shoulder seasons. Pics are without any cleanup measures taken, so excuse the mess.
[quoted image][quoted image]

So jealous..that would be the shit to have/own. Mind you, I’ve came to accept that I’ll always be an average golfer w a 20+ handicap..but still enjoy it more then almost anything w a few good friends/beer

There are 146 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinside-golf-club and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.