Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 295 posts
  • 85 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by dos_reboot
  • Topic is favorited by 35 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

CZe8RT2VAAASr3H (resized).jpg
    IMG_5319 (resized).JPG
    20161224_192922 (resized).jpg
    IMG_3634 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3714 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3458 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3713 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3712 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3710 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3709 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3697 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3661 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3588 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1584 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6596 (resized).JPG
    unnamed_(resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zizzlemeplease.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#31 9 years ago
    Quoted from blondetall:

Men- I know you are going to lurk around here anyway

gawd I feel so... nekkid! (whoops)

nice pics and wouldnt have known a Portal fan. just finished a Wheatley hand puppet near 2 months ago here.
    computer stereo for an mp3 player handling all his ANNOYING chatter, working eyelids, 3 axis lit up "eyeball".
    it was created cutting carving grafting (fiberglass!) 2 large melamine bowls together and a couple plastic bowls for sideplates, and another to make the (line controlled) eyelids, plastic plumbing parts for the 3 axis eyeball mount, 4.5" speakers where ears oughtta be.. and of course bondo-glass, primer, paint, clearcoats, handles, nicad pack and power supply for recharging his silly butt. my neice-ling just HAD to have a full on Wheatley. she learned lots how to do for watching and helping start to finish. I'll have to take some pics of it, looks really great, about 10" diameter so its maybe 2/3 or 3/4 of what'd be full-scale, but thinkgeeks sure aint got em!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zizzlemeplease.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinside-girls-club?tu=zizzlemeplease and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.