Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 295 posts
  • 85 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by dos_reboot
  • Topic is favorited by 35 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

CZe8RT2VAAASr3H (resized).jpg
    IMG_5319 (resized).JPG
    20161224_192922 (resized).jpg
    IMG_3634 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3714 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3458 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3713 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3712 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3710 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3709 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3697 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3661 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3588 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1584 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6596 (resized).JPG
    unnamed_(resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider neemypeemy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#287 5 years ago

Hi all, I'm new to the forum and thought I would say hello!

Late 40's, originally from OH, happily married for 20 years, 2 furry children, and 1 Dr Who pinball. I bought it for my husband (who is from the UK) for his 40th. We haven't really done anything to it since we bought it, until we started having issues with the mini play field. It's basically been sitting for a couple of years because I haven't had time to do anything with it. My husband is not interested in anything but playing it (he has other hobbies), but I love taking anything apart, and am the more techie/ DIY person.

So for Christmas this year I promised I would start on it and I finally have. Really looking forward to get everything working, cleaned up and start playing again.

Am interested to see how many ladies we currently have active on the forum!

#289 5 years ago
    Quoted from Butterflygirl24:

Welcome!!! Ohio resident here! I'm not as active on this forum as I used to be...but I'm very active in Pinball! I love to restore (original parts not building a new one from repro parts) games, and customize them! We (hubby and I been together 34 years) go to shows (just had 12 games at the first local Cincy show Pincinnati the last weekend in Nov.) and hold tournaments here at our house. (Hosting Ohio Pinball Wizards finals here on Sat. the 12th.) I also run (with help) our Cincy Pinball League and we have hosted a Summer party/tourney here at our house each June this year will be the 4th annual Cincy Pinball Championship... So even though I'm not active on the forums I'm very active in Pinball in general!
    Good luck with your project and Welcome to this crazy hobby!!
    Phoebe

Hey Phoebe!

Wow, sounds like you guys have your hands full! I'm barely being able to keep up with repairing our one pill ball machine so can't imagine, LOL...

I don't have any family left in OH so never go, but sounds like you guys are having a blast.

Enjoy and thanks for the welcome!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider neemypeemy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinside-girls-club?tu=neemypeemy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.