4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 291 posts
  • 83 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 64 days ago by PavBall
  • Topic is favorited by 33 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 65 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

CZe8RT2VAAASr3H (resized).jpg
    IMG_5319 (resized).JPG
    20161224_192922 (resized).jpg
    IMG_3634 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3714 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3458 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3713 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3712 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3710 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3709 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3697 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3661 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3588 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1584 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6596 (resized).JPG
    unnamed_(resized).png

There are 291 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 6.
    #1 4 years ago

Ladies! I know we are few and far between, so hoping that we can start this little club to have a place to chat pinball, life, and whatever else we want to talk about. If you're a pinball happy female, join on in and tell us about yourself.

*If you think of a better name for this club, by all means let me know. I was trying to think of something sassy, but it's too early in the morning and my brain isn't working.

Men- I know you are going to lurk around here anyway, but please be nice and respectful. We don't want to run off any actual females that love pinball. Chick pic posts, rude comments, etc will be deleted.

#2 4 years ago

Last time I checked, I still was a girl

*settles in club comfy with feet up and a beer*

#3 4 years ago

Hey ladies!
    I'll get this thread started. I'm Julie, I live in Michigan and like everyone here, I love playing pinball. I'm married to pmWolf and we have a pretty awesome collection of pins. (pic below). We've been collecting pins for about 12 years now. I just had my first child in June so I've been a little busy lately. My son's name is Parker. (pic below)

I'm interested in meeting and chatting with other ladies that are into pinball as well. I have made a lot of new friends through this hobby and I am always looking to make more!

Thanks blondetall for setting up this thread. You are awesome!

Julie

image.jpg image-153.jpg
    #4 4 years ago

(waving) Hi Julie. Glad you're getting things started. I'll post more about me when I'm not busy at work. For the record, you have the most awesome home arcade ever and I'm totally jealous.

#5 4 years ago

Finally a thread for the ladies! Hi Everyone. My name is Amanda and I just relocated to Nevada from Seattle (Seattle had a ton of ladies that played and I miss that so hopefully there are a few Nevada ladies lurking on here!) Any ladies planning on going to PAPA next month? If so, might be fun to arrange a girl's night at one of the pinball bars in pittsburgh. Let me know if anyone is interested! Julie - congrats on the new addition to your family! Start him flipping early

#6 4 years ago

image-430.jpg

#7 4 years ago

omg I'm a girl.

Hey, everyone. I'm Jennifer. I live in Dallas and am married to Josh, who goes by Frax here on Pinside. We've been collecting/restoring/selling machines for a few years now. We also have two boys ages nine and four who both play pinball as well. In fact, much of this summer we've had what the four year old termed "family pinball", which consists of before they go to bed competitions where the high score is eliminated and consecutive games played until there's one person left. This method eliminates daddy every time and lets the kids get more games in before bed - plus they love to win, and could care less what the numbers say.

#8 4 years ago

sounds FRAXY!

#9 4 years ago

I am KJ, I’m Dutch, live in Belgium, I am Lyzanxia’s wife. We have a few furkids. I also love to draw comics, hence my avatar.

My aunt had a café when I was a small kid and my daddy, bless his soul, took me there to play some ball every month.

In 2003, hub was looking for a new hobby. Hub is 10 years younger than me, so he was not brought up with pinballs like me, as by then, they were gone. He wanted to, but was scared of not being able to fix it. I told him this was nonsense, as he was great at fixing computers (as a job) and my education in tech and chemistry would combine well in fixing them, which turned out to be true.

We made a pact though: hub fixes the technical stuff, me the art on a good day. If a difficult prob arises, there is the 2 of us to try and solve the matter. I can’t solder anymore, due to having MS, so no way I will work on print boards, for example. We like fixing a pinball as much as playing it, but we are not great at playing it. Having fun is the main idea.

#10 4 years ago

I'm Melinda, Mel for short, and also answer to "Hey you, the tall blonde " and "evil moderator chick."

My husband is Wahchintonka, and he mostly lurks but shows up in the Predator threads occasionally. We've been married 11 years, together 15, and just moved to our "bigger house" 2 years ago where I finally had room for pins. There are literally no pins in this entire town except for the local retail shop where I'm afraid to touch things after looking at the prices, so we bought JP off eBay as our wedding anniversary present to ourselves in June 2012. Now we're up to 8 pins (and a Zizzle) at our house and 3 pins at my mom's house, and waiting on our Predator. My parents are enablers and have paid for the majority of the pins, because they have been helping my sister quite a bit financially between relocating to town and having a baby (and being pregnant again now)... and since they like to keep things equal between the kids, I got pinball machines instead.

We have no kids, but I used to run a dog rescue so we've got 8 "unadoptable" dogs with tons of health/physical/mental issues, 3 pharoah quail, 2 parakeets, a peach front conure, and an ancient guinea pig. The conure was our first child and brought back from our Florida honeymoon, and the rest are all rescues. We never go anywhere because we have to literally move in a registered nurse friend to be able to keep the 'zoo' running if we're gone more than a day, so we mostly stay home and play pinball or watch movies/play games in our home theater. (Husband used to install home theaters for a living, so we're all set.) We're pretty boring since we don't party or drink, but we've got some geek friends that come over and have little pinball play dates occasionally, and my side of the family has tournaments at our house almost every holiday. The upstairs of the house is decently normal, and the downstairs looks like a Think Geek catalog and a sci fi convention ran into each other and exploded everywhere.

I was a complete newbie when we got JP and it had a few issues after being shipped in from California, so I quickly put together a little pinball kit and started learning. Husband and I got a "blackened" Spiderman from the local retail store after they had a Christmas warehouse fire, and together we restored it to 100% except for the cabinet being scorched on one side, but that just gives it character. I am getting better at some of the tech stuff and knowing how to properly LED a machine, but still have a ton to learn.

image.jpg
    image-633.jpg
    image-252.jpg
    image-545.jpg

image.jpg image-817.jpg
    #11 4 years ago

We own a tiny condo (886 square feet!) that along with the accoutrements that come along with four people living somewhere we've managed to fit six machines in at a time. We can fit four comfortably. No pets (the younger kid has quite a few allergies, among which are cats and dogs), aside from pinball we're gamers. PC, console, etc. Drink occasionally, get out of the house without the kids occasionally (dinner, sometimes a movie, more often it's just playing the machines on location at the theater..). Pretty boring, imo.

Speaking of games, we met thirteen years ago online playing an MMO. Hardcore nerds unite?

#12 4 years ago

Holy crap Quiddity. I thought everything was bigger in Texas, but you're doing better with your space allocation than I ever was. lol We lived in a 1,000 sq ft house for 9 years, but the critters took over the entire garage and second bedroom. Now the "big house" is 3200 sq ft total under roof, so the downstairs theater/den/bedroom that make up "Area 42 Arcade" is about 800 sq ft. Also, if that's your definition of pretty boring, then my husband and I are downright boring. Our idea of going to the movies is going downstairs in sweatpants with a bucket of popcorn and possibly a dog footwarmer.

#13 4 years ago

I'm a stay at home mom. I have to get out occasionally or I'll start nerd raging everywhere.

#14 4 years ago

We have a small house too. I threw out the dining table to have room for pinballs

#15 4 years ago

Dude, nice turret. Is it a Fathead wall decal, or actual 3D size? (can't quite tell from the picture). We need to finish Portal 2 coop....

#16 4 years ago

It's a decal, I think they're like $10 or less on sale at ThinkGeek right now. Most of the stuff on the top shelf that is Portal came from ThinkGeek, but the portal gun case was a Hobby Lobby 90% off deal that looked like it came from the set of Indiana Jones originally. I took off a ton of fake leather corners and straps, distressed the heck out of it (which is really really fun,) then hit it with a few different kinds of spray paint so it looks like it's been hit with acid. Plus some orange and blue splatter. I've still got to make a custom "In case of GLaDOS, break glass" decal to put on it though.

Now I just need a Portal pinball. I've got the middle shelf representing the JP, LAH, Predator machines, and the far left shelf is Rocky Horror, because to me Frank N Furter is preferable to Frankenstein. (And easier to find decor for.)

Husband's idea of playing co-op Portal 2 with me is usually him saying "OK, now go stand over there..." (me standing, him doing tons of cool stuff...) "OK, now we're done, go out the door. No, stop looking up. You're going to fall off that. Yup, you fell down and died, now we have to start over. Stand there..."

#17 4 years ago
    Quoted from blondetall:

(waving) Hi Julie. Glad you're getting things started. I'll post more about me when I'm not busy at work. For the record, you have the most awesome home arcade ever and I'm totally jealous.

Nobody ever tells her she has the most awesome husband ever.

*sigh*

#18 4 years ago

The awesomeness of your gameroom is just a fact. I have learned it is tricky to compliment women, especially concerning their men. It will somehow get twisted up and sound like criticism. Actually, women are talented enough to do this with anything. Example:

Mary: Hey Jane, your hair looks nice today.
    Jane: Oh, so you're saying it looks like crap every other day?!?

Mary: Wow Jane, your new boyfriend is super cute.
    Jane: Keep your eyes and hands off him, you slut!

This is because women are also masters of the backhanded compliment. And are evil. I am southern, so my favorite phrase is "Bless your heart" which ranges in true meaning from "you are insane" to "eff you."

For the record, I think any husband who builds an arcade like that and is a geek through and through is pretty awesome. Now just don't let Julie beat me up.

#19 4 years ago

I'll see if I can talk her into coming on here, calling you a slut, and telling you to stay away from her man.

#20 4 years ago

Only if you'll yell her name 3 times to snap her out of it then whisper "danger zone."

#21 4 years ago

Dang ladies, never knew there was this much enthusiasm in the Female community. My women won't touch a pinball machine and doesn't like pinball at all. She has no problem telling me that all the time also. Glad to see there are actually women that love pinball out there. I think Quiddity tops you all though. Loves pinball and allows 6 pinball machines in her 995 sq. ft. house. Props to all of you!

#22 4 years ago

LOL is this like AA for Pinball or what...Hi my name is Phoebe and I'm a Pinball addict!! I am going to copy and paste my post from the Male/Female thread... but will add, Hubby is not on Pinside, he checks it out sometimes under my name. We met in a bowling alley arcade (going on 30 years now) playing...you all guessed it pinball! Our first game when we got our "bigger" (at this point it is not really "bigger" enough!) house was Space Shuttle which was what we played when dating, that was also the first pin I restored...You can read my story in my info page on here. We have 2 boys 28 and 23, they like pinball to a point, and they both have their games that they will get when we are gone...
    Here's my post from the other thread...
    LOL!! Nother female checking in! I don't post on here much...I used to post quite a bit on RGP but haven't been very active over there either! I too am pretty much the culprit, but hubby loves pinball too! It is funny though that most of the guys on here are like...my wife won't let me have XXXX because it would have to go in XXXX room...LOL!! I'm the one that told hubby we needed to loose the dinning room furniture (about 4 years ago) and put it in storage so we could make the dinning room the Williams system 11 room. Now we have them in just about everyroom,and always trying to figure out which walls doors etc. to move to fit more. Getting ready to remodel and make another game room. (would like to win the lottery first but otherwise we are working on it!!) But he is the one usually telling me NO More pins!!! we are out of space and $$$! My philosophy is there is always room for just 1 more!!! LOL!! I previously did restorations for myself and others starting in 2001, touching up clearing PFs touching up BGs and cabinets. I do mechanical stuff, but that was hubbys department mostly. I did the touch ups and he made them work. I just (temporarily maybe) retired from doing them for others...and got (as hubby calls it) a "real" job!
    We both play in 2 leagues and tournaments together, and we have a local pinball group started in 2007 (Cincy Pinball) with about 50 or so members...with quite a few females. We just recently started The Cincy Pinball League we have 30 people in the league, and 5 of us are females! We just finished up our first full season! We travel with our trailer and pins to several shows including The Pinball Expo in Chicago coming up in Oct. Have met many friends through pinball and will continue to enjoy it together!!

Phoebe

#23 4 years ago

I went digging through my phone and found these - one of which is from one of our league nights (blurred the visible face, respect privacy and all that). Magic was sold a while back (there's a Jet Spin in it's place, but otherwise, this is what it currently looks like behind the couch.

photo 2.JPG photo 1.JPG

#24 4 years ago

#25 4 years ago
    Quoted from blondetall:

The upstairs of the house is decently normal, and the downstairs looks like a Think Geek catalog and a sci fi convention ran into each other and exploded everywhere.

LOVE the green on the wall and fireplace. Can you tell by my avatar?

#26 4 years ago

Thanks! Weirdly people dont even notice the green now with the pins everywhere, especially with the LED strip on at the top border for some reason. When we bought the house the upstairs had been renovated, but downstairs was still 1971. So we tore down the navy paneling, removed fake wood trim, painted the 'dirt beige' walls and border a more modern stark white, and put 3 coats of high gloss Electric Lime paint on the fireplace wall. Then because I had some left over, I did the opposite wall behind the other 2 pins.
    Here's a few before/during remodel shots and a better lit 'after.'

image-733.jpg
    image-421.jpg
    image-75.jpg
    image-600.jpg
    image-638.jpg

image-779.jpg

#27 4 years ago
    Quoted from blondetall:

So we tore down the navy paneling, removed fake wood trim, painted the 'dirt beige' walls and border a more modern stark white, and put 3 coats of high gloss Electric Lime paint on the fireplace wall.

Wow, that turned out so nice. Your game room is beautiful.

#28 4 years ago

Thanks! I'm pretty proud of it since we basically had to rebuild the walls and start over with it. If anyone is ever in the Chattanooga area, let me know and you can come visit and play!

My other pin room pictured in the first set of pics above is right off this main room (behind the sci fi posters) and the theater is behind RFM and the recliners. There's also a Doctor Who themed bathroom down there, so it's a nice little party space for when we actually have people over. The other room was a guest bedroom until I took it over for pins, and was dark green almost like your avatar pic. (Pic attached before it was totally taken over by pins, but green.) It's below ground level with no windows and no natural lighting, so we brightened it up to white and modernized it a little. Oh, and added the hot pink 6' T Rex decal for a splash of color.

Husband decorated the theater in silver, black, white, and neon blue. One wall is Sucker Punch decor and a double bookcase of video game collectibles, and the opposite wall is decorated in Alien stuff to contrast with our Predator in the adjoining room if/when we get it. I'll post pics if I can ever get back in there. He had knee surgery on Monday and has been on 'bedrest,' so he moved one of the recliners in there and barely comes out now. Just eats, sleeps, and plays video games. lol Meanwhile I'm living upstairs by myself and wouldn't know he was even there if not for the house shaking from the 7.2 surround system he's got in there.

IMG_1674.JPG
    #29 4 years ago

Nice to see you ladies having fun. Hopefully more will join.

#30 4 years ago
    Quoted from Squeakman:

I think Quiddity tops you all though. Loves pinball and allows 6 pinball machines in her 995 sq. ft. house.

My bungalow is 1012 sqf and we have 11 pinballs in it, 12 can go in and more if we absolutely have to, but that will take some more sacrifice.

Will take pics of the gameroom in 3 weeks, when all pinballs are finished, as we are waiting for parts.

#31 4 years ago
    Quoted from blondetall:

Men- I know you are going to lurk around here anyway

gawd I feel so... nekkid! (whoops)

nice pics and wouldnt have known a Portal fan. just finished a Wheatley hand puppet near 2 months ago here.
    computer stereo for an mp3 player handling all his ANNOYING chatter, working eyelids, 3 axis lit up "eyeball".
    it was created cutting carving grafting (fiberglass!) 2 large melamine bowls together and a couple plastic bowls for sideplates, and another to make the (line controlled) eyelids, plastic plumbing parts for the 3 axis eyeball mount, 4.5" speakers where ears oughtta be.. and of course bondo-glass, primer, paint, clearcoats, handles, nicad pack and power supply for recharging his silly butt. my neice-ling just HAD to have a full on Wheatley. she learned lots how to do for watching and helping start to finish. I'll have to take some pics of it, looks really great, about 10" diameter so its maybe 2/3 or 3/4 of what'd be full-scale, but thinkgeeks sure aint got em!

#32 4 years ago

Hi Blondetall and other ladies
    My name is Allison, I have have 3 pinballs Doctor Who, Space Invaders and AC/DC prem and My abode is in Australia. Mel, love the lime green, it works so well. A great games room. Wow a Doctor Who themed bathroom, pics please

#33 4 years ago
    Quoted from Squeakman:

My women won't touch a pinball machine and doesn't like pinball at all.

How many do you have??

Man, one is good enough for me.

HumanFemale (Julie), god bless her awesome heart. I know this is a girls-only thread, but holy crap...I love that woman so. She does SO MUCH to include every pinball wife/girlfriend in everything fun.

Proof:
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pmwolf-2013-arcade-party-plus-audits-and-pics-of-ladies
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-girls-party
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/negativity-got-you-down-pinball-girl-party

The pinball hobby is responsible for many of her closest, dearest friends. They just can't wait to get together and throw a pinball party many, many times a year...and look forward to events like Expo and PaTZ.

She's sleeping while I'm pulling a third shift with our new one month old. So, when she wakes up, she'll get this nice message.

Love you, honey. Yes, you hit the husband jackpot....but you are completely rockin', too.

Pete

#34 4 years ago

I can't figure out how to type that sound made when a butt is kissed........
    LOL....good for you guys...awesome to share more than one passion

#35 4 years ago

Hi Allison! Thanks for the compliments. I feel like I am taking over the thread with pics, but nobody else except my husband seems to know what I am talking about and/or thinks I am crazy, so at least you guys/girls get it. ("Why do you have a pink dino skeleton on your wall?" Um, because it is awesome.)

The funny thing is that I had already started turning the door under the stairs into a Tardis. Then after husband remodeled his theater for Aliens, he put the Dr Who stuff in the bathroom. So now you pass the Tardis on the way to the bathroom instead of the bathroom door being it, but whatever. It is a full bath with laundry, so the shower curtain hides the washer/dryer. We havent updated this room yet as far as repainting, changing trim to white, or fully painting the door, but for a quick re-theme I like it.

Since we call our downstairs Area 42 Arcade ("Like Area 51, but geekier!") I made an alien bathroom sign. Also included a pic of the Tardis in progress and the custom Portal room sign that I had made for the second pin room which is directly across from the Tardis door. We call that Room 23, which is also a LOST reference. If you look at the stuff on the wall beside RFM and the bookcase in the fireplace corner, that is all original props and hand drawn artwork from LOST.

(Actually, if you look closely throughout the downstairs area, you'll see the LOST numbers of 4,8,15,16,23,42 show up everywhere.)

Zizzlemeplease- That is awesome! I almost got an inflatable one to put up, but never did. I want a GLaDOS coming out of the ceiling someday though.

image-204.jpg image-741.jpg image-987.jpg image-971.jpg image-293.jpg image-814.jpg
    #36 4 years ago

Hi! My name is Pam. I am newer to Pinside...I joined to get information about ordering a swap box for a translite my husband won at a tournament. He fell in love with pinball while doing his laundry while in college in the 80's. When we met he already had several including Funhouse. It is one of my favorites...probably for sentimental reasons.

My husband met some local folks a couple of years ago that invited us to tournaments and to join their league. We had no idea there was such a great local pinball community here with awesome people. We went to Dallas this year to the Texas Pin fest for the first time and loved it. I volunteered with some great folks, helped out with the World Record event and played lots of games. I fell in love with the Scared Stiff in the Elevation booth and bought one when got home...now I have two of my own machines, SS and JP. (I will claim FH when he starts talking about thinning the herd.)

I did shop SS by myself and will do the simple mods. I'm learning to get more hands on with the maintenance. I have converted 3 of our machines to LEDs...it's been a lot of trial and error, and have a stash of bulbs to go through the rest. (I'm looking forward to digging into FH and TZ.)

Right now, I'm the only woman involved in the local pinball scene. I hope to see more join! At least it's comforting to know there are many of us out there.

#37 4 years ago

Hi Pam! Welcome! I have been working on the LEDs on my JP yet again today and still cant decide what I want to do, so if/when you do yours please post pics. Neither the warm or cool looks 'just right' to me with all the blue/red/green/yellow mix going on. I played a SS for the first time at a local expo last month and would love to have one. Sadly I am out of money and room, and refuse to sell any of my pin 'kids.'

#38 4 years ago
    Quoted from Grinder901:

image-430.jpg 11 KB

Git on outta here now!!!!! Girls only!

#39 4 years ago

Love the bathroom sign, blondetall!

#40 4 years ago

Hi ya gals!

I'm Kristin (I've found it funny how naturally we've all shared our names which is not always the case on Pinside!). I'm married to Tmezel and we have this crazy little company Mezel Mods. In the last nine months I went from CEO of a small regional logistics business to making little trinkets and what not for pinball machines! Wacky!

While I enjoy pinball, I'm much more into the experience it creates for people- families, leagues, etc. The social nature of the game is exciting.

My wish is to have a game room and a workshop (right now we live in a gameroom workshop). I miss my house!

#41 4 years ago

I'm feeling REALLY sad now as I look over this thread again

1- I don't have a gameroom :0(

2-My husband won't fix my damn WCS94!!! That's the game I really love.

Is anyone feeling sorry for me right now lol...

#42 4 years ago

Thanks for the cool bathroom pics Mel. Hi Kristin you certainly have some great mods, just checked your website

#43 4 years ago

Hi Amanda, KJ, Jennifer, Pam, Kristen, Allison, and Phoebe! Welcome to the club! Nice to meet you all.

Nice game room/arcade pictures Melinda, Jennifer and Allison!

Melinda,

Quoted from blondetall:

Only if you'll yell her name 3 times to snap her out of it then whisper "danger zone."

Pete says this to me all the time, but I'm not going to call anyone any names.
    Also, thanks for the compliment on my arcade. We have worked very hard on it for the last 7 years and its still being improved upon.

#44 4 years ago

Are any of you ladies going to expo this year? I will be there.

#45 4 years ago
    Quoted from pmWolf:

How many do you have??
    Man, one is good enough for me.
    HumanFemale (Julie), god bless her awesome heart. I know this is a girls-only thread, but holy crap...I love that woman so. She does SO MUCH to include every pinball wife/girlfriend in everything fun.
    Proof:
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pmwolf-2013-arcade-party-plus-audits-and-pics-of-ladies
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-girls-party
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/negativity-got-you-down-pinball-girl-party
    The pinball hobby is responsible for many of her closest, dearest friends. They just can't wait to get together and throw a pinball party many, many times a year...and look forward to events like Expo and PaTZ.
    She's sleeping while I'm pulling a third shift with our new one month old. So, when she wakes up, she'll get this nice message.
    Love you, honey. Yes, you hit the husband jackpot....but you are completely rockin', too.
    Pete

Aww, aren't you sweet!

What did you do, anyhow? Lol

#46 4 years ago
    Quoted from HumanFemale:

I wished I could, but it's very costly to make a trip to there from Belgium. I hope to do so one day though.

#47 4 years ago
    Quoted from HumanFemale:

Yes Julie, I will most definitely be at Expo! I have been every year since '06 and this is the 30th year for it, so it is gonna be awesome! Hubby and I take games every year...and I usually help out with at least 1 seminar. It is a great time to catch up with friends you only get to see once a year!
    Looking forward to see you there!

Phoebe

#48 4 years ago
    Quoted from HumanFemale:

What did you do, anyhow? Lol

Probably bought another container of pins he hasn't told you about yet

#50 4 years ago
    Quoted from PW79:Deleted post

I feel your comment is completely inappropriate for this or any other forum.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 750.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Hdmike mods
    $ 26.95
    $ 29.50
    Playfield - Plastics
    Bright Lights Pinball
    € 3.95
    Flipper Parts
    Multigame
    $ 22.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 10.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Mods for your pinballs
    $ 14.95
    $ 125.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Sparky Pinball
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 29.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 219.99
    $ 69.00
    $ 15.00
    Playfield - Protection
    Pin Mods
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 35.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Bright Lights Pinball
    $ 109.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    € 15.00
    Boards
    FLIPPROJETS
    $ 24.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 19.95
    There are 291 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 6.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside