2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 2 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by ForceFlow
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 2 years ago

Pinside forum is great, everyone loves it but I have a suggestion! I wish there was a Go to page number tab! I go back and read old forum topics and post, especially when I buy a new game and love to read through all of the old post about that specific game, you read stuff that’s not a sticky topic and learn a ton from different ways to add mods, you learn about certain problems that get fixed and so much more. There’s over 300 pages on most game topics and for me to go back to page 180 I have to hit the back button and go back 5 pages at a time, it takes a little time and it get a frustrating. We need a go to page number tab so we can just jump to that specific page. Thank you

#2 2 years ago

As a stopgap measure, you can edit the URL after the /page/ portion and put the page number.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinside-forum-go-to-page-number-tab and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.