2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Yesh23
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

46FF42FB-03AF-4E7A-B239-3EE2E4FC23E0 (resized).png
    #1 2 years ago

Check out the other prices. What a ioke

46FF42FB-03AF-4E7A-B239-3EE2E4FC23E0 (resized).png46FF42FB-03AF-4E7A-B239-3EE2E4FC23E0 (resized).png
    #2 2 years ago

The problem is that it is literally a joke. The guy thinks he is being funny and original when it's been done about 200 times over the past month and its never funny.

It clutters up pinside, people (like the op of this thread) believe that they are real ads and real prices, and even spawns other pointless threads like this one.

Joke for sale ads should be banned form pinside. It's becoming a problem.

#3 2 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/120697

I mean....this dude's been around a minute. Clearly it's as stated above....it's a joke post. Agree 100% that it was funny....once only. Now it's just annoying and a waste of space.

#4 2 years ago
    Quoted from pinlink:

The problem is that it is literally a joke. The guy thinks he is being funny and original when it's been done about 200 times over the past month and its never funny.
    It clutters up pinside, people (like the op of this thread) believe that they are real ads and real prices, and even spawns other pointless threads like this one.
    Joke for sale ads should be banned form pinside. It's becoming a problem.

They are stupid and unfunny. I don’t think listing fees are a good idea (especially with all the Competition from Facebook and Craigslist) but I do think they should be banned.

Too many people around think they are funny and they just aren’t.

#5 2 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

They are stupid and unfunny. I don’t think listing fees are a good idea (especially with all the Competition from Facebook and Craigslist) but I do think they should be banned.
    Too many people around think they are funny and they just aren’t.

Robin could charge $2 insertion fee and reduce the amount on the backend if it sells $2....hell $2 would make this stupid shi* stop

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinside-for-sale-laughs and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.