Today a new update was finally released. It took a bit longer due to some annoying issues with topic pagination (which I have hopefully tackled once and for all now).
- Bugfix: PDF support is back and enhanced! We now support PDF attachment uploads. But you can now also upload PDFs to the game archive and in PM message attachments (pm attachments is a +feature)
- New feature: post bookmarking
Manually keep track of the last post you read. Don't have time to read all the new posts in a thread? Add a bookmark and resume reading later. Look for the little bookmark icon in the bottom right of any post. Hit that to bookmark that post. Next time you open this topic, you'll be sent to the bookmarked post and the bookmark will automatically be cleared.
- Fix/Enhancement: Game archive uploads can now be properly categorised again. You can do this before uploading images to the archive (select the category before selecting images or upload) or after uploading (hit the categorise icon on an image to put it in a different category).
- New feature: thread tools toolbar
All topic tools conveniently grouped at the bottom of each topic. Quick fav, drain or unvisit.
- Fixed bug: forum topic page numbers bug
Plaguing Pinside since the early 1900s: the page number bug. and this is another try to fix this issue once and for all. Don't get your hopes up, I suck at programming, but at least I keep trying to tackle this one
- Marketwatch notifications distance filter
Added a geographic distance limiter. Only get notifications for ads in your area. Set your radius here: settings > marketwatch. Distance is determined as the crow flies, not the actual driving distance.
- Fixed bug: Page numbering on Pinsiders profile pages was not working past page 1 for viewers with topic auto-loading disabled.
- Fixed bug: Looking up a Pinsiders location now centers and zooms the map properly.
- (Most likely) fixed bug: Some people were reporting slow sign ins. This *should* be fixed today
- Much more: too much to mention all here. (Ok ok, I admit, I forgot everything else I did).
EVERYONE who communicated behind the scenes with me or the mod team, thanks for the bug reports, signs of support and other fanmail - we do our absolute best to make Pinside great for you every day!
There must be or it's not a real update. Please report them via a PM to me or via separate threads per bug in the pinside > bugs sub-forum.
Are you on here every day? Please support the site and become a + member. Gets you some cool "power features" too. More info on our donate page.