pacman-chart-1.jpg
points.png
DSCN0655.JPG
pinside.jpg
sorting_issue.png
red bar of doom.png
image-645.jpg
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider aobrien5.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#19 9 years ago

Activity page sort order! Whoo!

#66 9 years ago
Quoted from Sparky:

I don't want those constantly at the top of "My Forum Activity" because that's not MY activity.

This is an interesting point. The section is called "Topics in which you posted" which makes the sorting seem appropriate. Whereas "Topics posted recently" and "Topics with no replies" seem to not belong in the "Your activity" section at all. I'd say either an option to choose your sort, or a separate tab replacing one of those two would be appropriate.

I'm one of the ones that asked for the change to the new model, fwiw.

#200 9 years ago
Quoted from mof:

This would make my life a living hell. Why would you want this ?
What's wrong with using the activity button ?
-mof

Obviously he's referring to the OPTION to have notifications. Not everyone posts in hundreds of threads, and if you're looking for help or something, it'd be nice to know when someone responded to your question. Even better would be signing up for notifications on a per-thread basis, which many forum software packages support.

#202 9 years ago

Hey, here's a bug. I was posting my update as ForceFlow was. When my post was submitted, his and others also showed up. When I tried upvoting his post, it just sent me to the top of the page. Once I hit refresh, all was well.

#209 9 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

I'm guessing the #! symbols messes with the pattern recognition of links.

shebang...

1 week later
#265 9 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

I've never had a voting issue on mobile devices. First time I've heard of anyone complaining.

I have that problem. I'll also often open threads when browsing that page. You'd think I didn't know how to scroll, but the fact is, there's just an awful lot of items on these pages that are links.

#270 9 years ago
Quoted from Hougie:

Dolphin browser is still terrible with pinside. What browser do you android users use?

Chrome

#287 9 years ago

Damn apostrophes are a pita....

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider aobrien5.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinside-february-2015-site-update?tu=aobrien5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.