(Topic ID: 193243)

Pinside Fantasy Football League 2018 (jump to 3rd page)

By cscmtp

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 146 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Mrbill
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cscmtp.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

Hi Pinheads! We currently have 4 openings in what will be the 4th annual Pinside FF League. I run the league at MFL and its been a very fun and competitive league the last 3 seasons, with a different champion each year. Here are the specifics of the league

$100 buy in, 12 teams, we use 1 point per reception scoring for RBs, WRs, and TEs. Passing TDs are 4 pts. We start 1qb, 2rb, 3wr, 1te, 1 flex (rb, wr, or te), 1 team defense and 1 kicker.

We use Victory Points for our playoff seeding. The 6 teams with the most VPs at the end of the regular season make the playoffs, with the top 2 teams getting a first round bye. We use BBID waivers once a week, and then first come first serve waivers from Thursday evening until Sunday kickoff.

If you're interested in joining us please post here AND shoot me a PM. I have been running FF leagues for over 2 decades and we use paypal to collect fees and send out prize money. Let me know if you have any questions.

#2 6 years ago

You guys do have other hobbies besides pinball right?

#4 6 years ago
Quoted from jints56:

This fantasy league has been fun the past several years I've played in it. Join and contribute to my winnings .

lol

#6 6 years ago

Forgot to post this is a $100 league, just wanted to make sure guys knows its for prize money not a free league just for bragging rights.

#11 6 years ago

Everyone who is interested please send me a PM with your name and email and I'll send out the links. If we have enough to 2 leagues I'll do a 2nd league as well.

#12 6 years ago

chuckwurt and boscokid I've added you both. And once I have your name/email I'll add you jitneystand1 and jwwwhite15!

#13 6 years ago

I've sent out invites, everyone check your email (or spam folder if we haven't emailed before) If you haven't gotten an email please post here or PM me. I would still like to get at least 1 or 2 more alternates as each year usually someone bows out or can't draft with the majority. Thanks!!

#14 6 years ago

So I have 8 teams signed into the league so far, 4 more still need to...and I'd like to get another pinhead or two as we may still have openings.

#16 6 years ago

SteveO send me your email and name in a PM. Thanks bud!

1 week later
#18 6 years ago

We definitely have 1 opening and would still like to get 1 more just in case we need an alternate. Anyone?

#19 6 years ago

bump! preseason just weeks away!

#20 6 years ago

Looks like we DO need 1 more, any pinheads want to join us???

#21 6 years ago

Come on we need just 1 more and we are full! Surely we have some pinhead fantasy football gurus on here!!

#24 6 years ago

We us MFL

Gentrsa got your info first, sending you the invite. Haymaker its never a given the 12 can agree to the same draft date so if you are still interested I'd like to make your our 1st alternate if you'd like!

#28 6 years ago

Yep, have you not seen how often players get injured these days? Almost no one is tough anymore. So yes 20 roster spots.

#35 6 years ago

For what its worth, I play in a lot of leagues that have 22 roster spots, and yes, even in those leagues, there are gems on the wire to be found all the time. For me, 20 total roster spots IS cutting it down.

Now if it makes everyone happy, we could chose to have 11 starters and make 2 flex spots available.

#39 6 years ago

A few people have contacted me, while the league is full and we are in the 2nd round of the draft, I'd be happy to do another league if we had enough interested. Just post here and PM if you'd like to do a league. Thanks!

#55 6 years ago

I hope these new helmets end up really helping the concussion issue. Reed is basically as dominant as Gronk when he's on the field...but there lies the problem.

Getting Crowder at 6.7 seems like very good value. I'm happy with that pick

#62 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Hopefully run DMC gives me a solid 6 games. Not really sure what's gonna happen still but worth the risk at this point for me.

I think my wife could run behind that Dallas line, so he should do well Of course, being a Redskins fan, I hope the entire offense fails to score a TD until after week 7

#63 6 years ago

And I've been fine with this slow draft, but wish we'd get enough people to do a 2nd league and do that live for sure. Miss doing those as well!

#70 6 years ago

I messaged him. He said he's on vacation with limited internet.

#74 6 years ago

Can't decide if I love or hate my team...definitely more questions at RB than WR

#95 6 years ago

I know its just preseason, but if McCaffrey plays like that during the regular season...and Henry can get rushing TDs like that, I'm going to be just fine

2 weeks later
#112 6 years ago

might want to check the ADP, I offered the highest drafted player in Landry, for your WR that was taken a few rounds later...thus I asked to swap backup QBs.

3 weeks later
#119 6 years ago

Unless kicker Dan Bailey scores 48 points tonight I should finally get my first win of the season.

10 months later
#123 5 years ago

Thought I'd bump this thread as we are setting up the league again for the 2018 season. I know of at least 2 openings this year (and possibly more) so please post and PM if you are interested in joining. This is the 5th year we've done a pinside FF league. Here's a quick summary of the league settings:

$100 buy in, 12 teams, we use 1 point per reception scoring for RBs, WRs, and TEs. Passing TDs are 4 pts. We start 1qb, 2rb, 3wr, 1te, 1 flex (rb, wr, or te), 1 team defense and 1 kicker.

We use Victory Points for our playoff seeding. The 6 teams with the most VPs at the end of the regular season make the playoffs, with the top 2 teams getting a first round bye. We use BBID waivers once a week, and then first come first serve waivers from Thursday evening until Sunday kickoff.

#127 5 years ago

We have at least 3 openings so far.

#129 5 years ago

oropuro sent ya a PM. Just need your name and email address and then I'll send you an invite to the league page. Once we get all 12 teams (I THINK we are just 1 short at this point) we'll vote on the draft date. In the past we've done both a live draft where we knock it out in 2-3 hours and we've done a longer 8 hour timer that could take a few days to complete. Whatever the group wants is fine.

#132 5 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

I want in on this.

PM me your name and email and I'll shoot you the invite. Thanks!

#133 5 years ago
Quoted from oropuro:

How do I get in? And when is the draft?

I sent you the invite from the league page. Let me know if you have any questions.

1 week later
#140 5 years ago
Quoted from jalkelly:Payment sent. Thanks for organizing! Is there a mobile app you recommend for MFL? I see 2 in the App Store, one is free and one is $3. Thanks guys

JaKelly what is your paypal address? I don't see your payment, and just want to make sure you sent it to [email protected] (if even 1 character is wrong I won't show the payment and paypal won't notify you that its not a valid paypal account)

#141 5 years ago
Quoted from Mrbill:

was there a funds request?

Yes please send $100 using paypal's friends and family in the US option to [email protected]

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cscmtp.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinside-fantasy-football-league-2017?tu=cscmtp and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.