(Topic ID: 193243)

Pinside Fantasy Football League 2018 (jump to 3rd page)

By cscmtp

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 146 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Mrbill
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SteveO.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#15 6 years ago

Count me in if there is a spot.

2 weeks later
#34 6 years ago

It seems like a lot of bench spots to me as well but I'm fine if we keep it or change it. I prefer a live draft but if we have that many roster spots can we limit the time to something like 1 minute per person? 2 minutes per person can make a draft last a long time.

I'm pretty flexible for a date for the draft if we go with a live draft. I only ask if it is on a weekday that we have it no later that 9:00 pm EDT.

#37 6 years ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

For what its worth, I play in a lot of leagues that have 22 roster spots, and yes, even in those leagues, there are gems on the wire to be found all the time. For me, 20 total roster spots IS cutting it down.
Now if it makes everyone happy, we could chose to have 11 starters and make 2 flex spots available.

Let's do it with 20 roster spots. It sounds like it has worked well before and I may end up preferring it.

#43 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Great beast mode pick right before me.

I thought about taking Marshawn but he is 31 and he has been out of football for a year. I can still see him have a great year with the Raiders. At least he gets to play in his hometown before the Raiders move again.

#45 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Well since I had no RBs yet (still don't) I was looking for a boom or bust RB. He was it. Oh well.

I'll probably hit you up on some trade offers since you drafted all wr's in the first 4 rounds and I don't have any in the first 3.

#64 6 years ago

The slow draft has definitely impacted how I draft. I have changed my picks several times in the course of waiting for my picks.

#73 6 years ago

I only picked up one Jaguar so far, Marqise Lee, but that is probably one too many.

#76 6 years ago

I am very weak at WR and TE but I think I am ok elsewhere.

1 week later
#99 6 years ago
Quoted from boscokid:

I think we are at 3 season ending injuries plus a 6 game suspension of a top pick, all since we drafted. I predict a flurry of waiver moves week 1.

Edelman is out for the season. That will probably help Gronk and Cooks owners.

#109 6 years ago
Quoted from boscokid:

I agree the MFL site sucks but would like to echo thanks to the commish for setting this up. Putting something like this together is a thankless job for sure.
Also, I really enjoyed the slow draft even if it meant I checked that damn site 500 times in a week checking for my turn

There were a couple of times during the slow draft where I thought I had queued players but when I checked back in it was my turn holding things up. I agree that being commish is a thankless job and appreciate the efforts!

1 week later
#113 6 years ago

Congrats to Kareem Hunt's owner. Nice way to start the week. I am in another league and my opponent started him. CBS had me as a 60-40 favorite before last night's game. Now I am a 30-70 dog.

2 weeks later
#117 6 years ago

I picked the wrong week to go up against Gurley and Stefon Diggs and company...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SteveO.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinside-fantasy-football-league-2017?tu=SteveO and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.