3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Mrbill
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

#1 3 years ago

I did not think people wanted to try, but a bunch of people on klov and some of the pinsiders want to give 2020 fantasy football a shot. klov has its own league but some people play in both.

So the league is renewed. I pm'ed the 12 players from last year to see who is in. But pinside response is slow. A few quick confirms. So what I did was add 2 slots to 14. At draft, it will be reduced to 12. The 2 slots are to allow new players to join. First 12 to confirm are in. Last year the league was $50. if all 12 slots fill, prizes will be. normally its a 3 week playoff with top 2 teams getting a bye.

1st place = $385
2nd place = $125
3rd place = $ 65
4th place = $ 25

if the nfl craps out, funds will be refunded. If the season is less than full(like say 12 games), whomever is the top 4 based on yahoo standings will be in the playoffs. playoffs will be the 2 weeks before the final week. (so if nfl plays 12 weeks, playoffs will be week 10 and 11).

If you want to play, this is full point ppr. There is a $100 fab waiver budget.

the join link is here.

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/711203/invitation?key=0e5c969b73b1b57f&soc_trk=lnk&ikey=e4acae86da55223e

1 week later
#2 3 years ago

Come on let's fill this Pinside League up, I have been playing for several years now and it is really a fun distraction. Come one come all, I started in the league through just a post here on Pinside so don't be shy, come and join us!

#3 3 years ago

This year should be interesting! Thanks for running the league again this year Bill!

#4 3 years ago
Quoted from gentrsa:

Come on let's fill this Pinside League up, I have been playing for several years now and it is really a fun distraction. Come one come all, I started in the league through just a post here on Pinside so don't be shy, come and join us!

Great minds think alike! We both bumped the thread about the same time.

#5 3 years ago
Quoted from pindevil:

Great minds think alike! We both bumped the thread about the same time.

Pindevil for some reason I have have been in this league for several years as have you and I just now paid attention to the fact that you live on Phoenix, which is where my brother actually has lived for 20+ years!

But yes, going to be an interesting year for sure!

#6 3 years ago

Just got a message from Christopher he wants to play. I just deleted his team maybe 6 hours ago(after sending him a dozen messages thru the league and his personal email). we’re at 10. We need to add in pairs. So we would need to find 1 more. I will add 2 more team slots.

Just added 2 teams. Here is the join link. If we dont get 2 to fill 4 hours, before draft on Sunday 6th at 6:30 pst, I will reduce the league back to 10.

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/711203/invitation?key=0e5c969b73b1b57f&soc_trk=lnk&ikey=e4acae86da55223e

If someone wants to play in the klov league on nfl.com, that draft is Saturday sept 5th at 6:30pst. It’s a $20 league. That join link is

http://fantasy.nfl.com/registration/privateleaguejoin?leagueId=1886567
League ID: 1886567
League Password: arcade

#7 3 years ago

just had my klov draft. i had 2nd pick...

pinside draft is under 24 hours away.. i got 4th pick there. good luck to all!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinside-fantasy-football-2020 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.