Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 32 posts
  • 21 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by yzfguy
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 9 years ago

We have had some fantastic support from Pinside over the last few years.

Now, as we get ever closer to production, we will be posting some exclusives here - starting tonight!!

To tie in with our new website going live today, and our order books officially opening, the world premier of our 'Full Throttle' game trailer will be posted here on Pinside at 21.00 GMT - That's 10pm UK time, 11pm Central Europe, 5pm EST and 2pm Pacific Time.

Thanks for reading,

Andrew Heighway
    CEO

#2 9 years ago

Cool and good luck with everything. Looking forward to 5pm.

#3 9 years ago

Just 26 minutes to go guys - we hope you like it

#5 9 years ago

19 mins

#6 9 years ago

3 mins

#7 9 years ago

Here we are ...

#8 9 years ago

Awesome!

Do I need a User name and password to get on your site?

#9 9 years ago

Website still not up.

#10 9 years ago

Looks awesome!

#11 9 years ago

I want to order the first one, get your website up!

#12 9 years ago

Coming in 5 minutes...

#13 9 years ago

looks cool!

#14 9 years ago

Nice job! I like the placement of the color screen, can't wait to play it someday.

#15 9 years ago

Looks pretty great! Can't wait to play it!

#16 9 years ago

Looks cool. Would love to play one.

#17 9 years ago

You guys have done an outstanding job building and updating us on this machine. It is a real beauty. Thanks for showing us the end result.

#18 9 years ago

Thanks for your comments.

New website now live www.heighwaypinball.com

#19 9 years ago

Very smart to have a screen on the playfield down by the flippers, which is an area your eyes will be on while you play. Much better than having it on the back glass.

#20 9 years ago

Looking good! I really look forward to playing this one. I assume there will be on at Pinball Expo on October?

#21 9 years ago

Yeah, would love to see what show's you will be at so I can take it for a spin.

#22 9 years ago

We will be taking at least 2 games to Expo.

We are planning a special event there. More news to follow about this shortly...

#23 9 years ago

Looks great

#24 9 years ago

Looks awesome and very innovative; love the placement of the new display too. You get a lot more bang for your buck too compared to the other manufactures

#25 9 years ago

Everything about Heighway Pinball, Full Throttle and the presentation says win, win, win.

#26 9 years ago

Great job. Really looks nice. Love the PF screen.

#27 9 years ago

Great job!!!! This looks great.

#28 9 years ago
    Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

Very smart to have a screen on the playfield down by the flippers, which is an area your eyes will be on while you play. Much better than having it on the back glass.

I don't disagree but I don't see it attracting the casual player/ watchers in a bar without an additional backscreen TV. Also the all-red limited edition really catches the eye so would have been much better for the operators model.

It looks pretty good but are there enough things to knock over on the playfield ? But I suppose you could say that about Star Trek.

#29 9 years ago

That's a good thing, having people watching is really annoying.

#30 9 years ago

Looks cool, but are there any pictures of Full Throttle that show the whole playfield in one hi-res shot? I've seen lot's of close-ups, but I haven't seen one of the whole thing.

--Luke

#31 9 years ago
    Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

Yeah it is but how is that screen gonna look after a couple thousand plays, it's gonna start to get cloudy. So how easy and inexpensive is it gonna be to replace the window?

#32 9 years ago

Looks cool...reminds me of the creech mod. I do find my eyes always on that. I can't tell from those pics...is there no dmd?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinside-exclusive-official-full-throttle-promo-2100-gmt-tonight and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.