View topic image gallery

IMGA0553.JPG
IMGA0554.JPG
263340-i.jpg
263338-i.jpg
263339-i.jpg
263337-i.jpg
#1 9 years ago

Rather than sanding down your old apron, repainting, applying decals, and clear coating, why not order a brand new "PPS Licensed" powder coated and silk screen High Speed apron and shooter gauge set that's shiny and ready to be installed your game today?

Looking to clear out space and get some capital together to get started on the next apron design and cover production costs.

If you would like to order a set send $99.95 + Shipping ($15 US, outside US please PM for shipping quote). Each extra set will only be $5 more in shipping to [email protected]. Please be sure to include your Pinside username in addition to you "Real" name and address where you would like the apron and shooter gauge shipped.

If you would like to send a check, please send me a message letting me know so I can set aside an apron before they sell out. Checks and money orders can be sent to:
Merf's Pins
2612 17th Ave NW
Rochester, MN 55901

263337-i.jpg263337-i.jpg
263338-i.jpg263338-i.jpg
263339-i.jpg263339-i.jpg
263340-i.jpg263340-i.jpg

#3 9 years ago

Those look amazing! Thank you for the reasonable shipping rate to Canada.

I do not have a high speed right now, or this would be tempting...

#4 9 years ago

Were you going to do a Funhouse apron soon? I like the custom ones being made, but they might be a little too much for my old school taste.

#5 9 years ago
Quoted from Squeakman:

Were you going to do a Funhouse apron soon? I like the custom ones being made, but they might be a little too much for my old school taste.

Funhouse is being planned, but need to work up the capital to get it going. Right now I'm thinking of doing a run in black powder coat and an option for Funhouse Blue as another powder coat option for the apron with the original silk screened graphics.

#6 9 years ago

I'd be in on a funhouse blue apron with original graphics for sure. Hopefully its sooner than later though. Would these be somewhere along the lines of High Speed on pricing?

#7 9 years ago

Shipping out High Speed aprons this evening. If anyone wants to be added to the list let me know.

2 weeks later
#8 9 years ago

Still have a few aprons left if anyone wants to spruce up their High Speed game.

#9 9 years ago

I'm in if you've sourced (& hopefully include) the Rubber Bumper that goes in the center hole in the Apron just below the Williams "W".

Most are hard, dead rubber by now or missing (like mine) plus I've broken off the push-through "tit" on many of them trying to remove them for paint touch-ups.

Looks fantastic!

Thanks,

#10 9 years ago
Quoted from Pin_-_K:

I'm in if you've sourced (& hopefully include) the Rubber Bumper that goes in the center hole in the Apron just below the Williams "W".
Most are hard, dead rubber by now or missing (like mine) plus I've broken off the push-through "tit" on many of them trying to remove them for paint touch-ups.
Looks fantastic!
Thanks,

Right now I am just supplying the metal apron and shooter gauge and haven't thought about the rubber grommet #23-6313-1, but I see that Marco has them for $0.35. I may have to order a few for the next run of aprons however.

#11 9 years ago

Isn't this apron used on other games? Looks just like the one I have on my BOP? Might help with sales...

Don

#12 9 years ago
Quoted from Pintopia:

Isn't this apron used on other games? Looks just like the one I have on my BOP? Might help with sales...
Don

They are quite different.

IMGA0554.JPGIMGA0554.JPG IMGA0553.JPGIMGA0553.JPG
#13 9 years ago
Quoted from Pintopia:

Don

As you can see above they are pretty close, but no cigar. The artwork changes enough and the addition of lane change makes them different. The metel part itself is also different since HS has a kickback on the left side which BOP and others do not have.

3 weeks later
#14 9 years ago

Curious if these are still available to order?

#15 9 years ago
Quoted from EightBitWhit:

Curious if these are still available to order?

PM sent, I have some all boxed up and ready to ship

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 35.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Machine - For Sale
Orange, CA
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
RobTune

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Fort Lauderdale, FL
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RobTune

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

4,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dunakeszi
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 53.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Red Oak, TX
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinside-exclusive-high-speed-apronarch-shooter-gauge-7995 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.