Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 41 posts
  • 26 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by alexanr1
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

AF9D6F4B-73A2-4B83-8D4B-7F024184F134 (resized).jpeg
    88845D3A-CFDF-40C0-BE67-0A66EDD5B065 (resized).jpeg
    33C733BF-ADB6-48A8-B71A-3761482636AA (resized).jpeg
    1C033E80-64EC-47A2-BD65-CF486822BDAD (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider boscokid.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 2 years ago

I would recommend a Password Manager, I use Keeper free version (limited to 1 device) as most of my online activity is off just my laptop. There are many others out there. As dr_nybble pointed out, it only takes one obscure website getting hacked to get your information out there and I was very careful with my banking, credit card , brokerage passwords but very lazy with my one-off online purchases of tools, vacuum cleaner bags etc so I was compromised.

Last audit I had over 250 passwords saved and only about 50 of them are 'secure + unique' so I have been changing them over using Keeper generated passwords a couple a day when I think about it

#8 2 years ago

With all due respect to ForceFlow that link is pretty much useless. Everyone should be taking online security serious regardless if your email shows on that site or not - the steps to protect yourself are the same for both groups.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider boscokid.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinside-data-leak?tu=boscokid and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.