Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 40 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 months ago by pinmister
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

wax warmer (resized).jpg
    five senses (resized).jpg
    DSC01115 (resized).JPG
    DSC01119 (resized).JPG
    DSC01100 (resized).JPG
    Walmart cheap cat litter (resized).jpg
    Johhny Cat liners (resized).jpg
    Mylar sheet (resized).jpg
    Mylar flipper protection (resized).jpg
    toto (resized).jpg
    Al Bundy toilet (resized).png
    Al Bundy admiration (resized).jpg
    Bio-Freeze (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    windex-glass-cleaner (resized).jpg
    Sprayway (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider undrdog.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#30 1 year ago
    Quoted from pinmister:

he Harbor Freight hydraulic lift cart is a good cart for the money and many people modify them to meet their needs...

I have this cart. It will need to be modified for pinballs in two ways.

1. It is not wide enough to move pinballs. I use two 2x4s laid on top to widen the capacity.

2. The handle must be modified so it will pivot down, so you can get the lift table far enough under the pinball to be balanced.

There are other threads here on the modifications. If anyone is interested, let me know and I’ll send pics on how I did mine. It involves welding.

Also, the table doesn’t release down smoothly bearing the weight of a machine. Maybe I don’t have mine adjusted right, but I can’t gently squeeze the handle to slowly lower it.

Other considerations: it is heavy, around 80 lbs. Don’t know how that compares to other lift tables. If you move pinballs in a small car like I do (Impreza) there isn’t room for the lift table and a pinball.

#33 1 year ago

We Went with Toto when we did our bathroom re- do 10 years ago. Still very happy with it.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider undrdog.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinside-consumer-reports?tu=undrdog and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.