Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 84 days ago by pinmister
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Sonicare Toothbrush (resized).jpg
    GEDC6602 (resized).JPG
    GEDC6420 (resized).JPG
    Cascade Complete pods (resized).jpg
    Cliffy shooter lane protector (resized).jpg
    Cliffy's (resized).jpg
    AE96B34B-FD02-4036-BE64-666C72E9CEF3 (resized).jpeg
    Cascade complete gel (resized).jpg
    CAD42C80-ACBD-4433-BAB9-9D32D3947C48 (resized).jpeg
    C3394B89-DDE0-4717-8481-0B07F60BA1B4 (resized).jpeg
    Blitz applicator (resized).jpg
    Blitz Wax (resized).jpg

#1 87 days ago

Welcome to Pinside Consumer Reports, helping pinsiders make informed choices about products, services, and safety.

Unbiased reviews welcomed for pinball and non-pinball related products and services.

#2 87 days ago

For a pinball product I endorse and recommend Blitz Carnauba Paste Wax for waxing pinball playfields. Cleaning the playfield and using a clean applicator is recommended. I purchase both products from Pinball Life. https://www.pinballlife.com/

Blitz Wax (resized).jpgBlitz applicator (resized).jpg

#3 87 days ago

I love me some evaporust

C3394B89-DDE0-4717-8481-0B07F60BA1B4 (resized).jpegCAD42C80-ACBD-4433-BAB9-9D32D3947C48 (resized).jpeg
    #4 87 days ago

Wow, nice. Will have to try some.

#5 87 days ago

While doing dishes the last year or so I came across a great product that I endorse and recommend. While shopping we would always choose the liquid/gel or powder Cascade dish detergent to wash our dishes. Most of the time the dishes would come out with spots and were still dirty. We thought it may have been a faulty dishwasher or something was wrong? Often times we would have to run another cycle to get them really clean. Well one day we decided to give the Cascade Complete pods a try, and we have been pleasantly surprised by the performance. Our dishes are now spotless with one cycle and I highly recommend giving the pods a try. We were so impressed we decided to switch to the Tide pods for laundry as well-stay tuned.
    Cascade complete gel (resized).jpgCascade Complete pods (resized).jpg

#6 87 days ago

Well this took a turn from what I was expecting.

#7 87 days ago
    Quoted from Jack8765:

Well this took a turn from what I was expecting.

It could get really weird, really fast from here….

#8 87 days ago

For NIB and secondary pinball market prices ...

#9 87 days ago

5 stars

AE96B34B-FD02-4036-BE64-666C72E9CEF3 (resized).jpeg
    #10 86 days ago

Those chips look tasty and I have never seen them before, they must be a regional product.

Sounds kinda funny saying 'Shrimp Chips'. I can just see myself sitting on the sofa-'Hey babe-can you get me some Shrimp Chips meow'. Now say Shrimp Chips three times to pass go

#11 86 days ago

Let's talk about protection, and one of the best vendors in the business-Cliffy's Premium Pinball Protectors. I recommend using some of Cliffy's protective shooter lane eject protectors to help protect the pinball playfield's shooter lane. I also recommend turning down your shooter eject power in game settings to the lowest level to help reduce premature wear. Cliffy sells a variety of great products and is a pioneer in the industry. I also like Cliffy's scoop/vuk protectors, etc., they really do a good job protecting the playfield from ball wear.

https://www.passionforpinball.com/

Cliffy shooter lane protector (resized).jpgCliffy's (resized).jpg
    #12 86 days ago

One of my dreams is for Stern to partner with Cliffy and bulletproof all of their games off the line so I don't have to

#13 86 days ago

Felo 07157 50076 Phillips #1 x 6" Screwdriver with Gripper - 2 Component Handle PH1 amazon.com link »
    I really like how well these hold a screw when I'm doing something where dropping a screw would really suck.

#14 84 days ago

I recommend Super-Bands for pinball flippers and I prefer the performance with game play over other flipper rubbers,etc. I know this is a controversial subject and everyone has an opinion on their personal preference, but I am a big fan of Super-Bands and have them on all of my machines. I purchase them from Marcos. https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/RUBB-POLY

GEDC6420 (resized).JPG
    GEDC6602 (resized).JPG

#15 84 days ago

My father once told me 'Your oral hygiene is the gateway to your health and well being'. I truly believe this and oral hygiene has always been important to me. One product that I recommend and swear by is the Sonicare electric toothbrush. The electric toothbrush has revolutionized the dental industry and has helped millions of people maintain proper oral hygiene. If you are still brushing your teeth the old fashion way it is time to check out an electric toothbrush(removes up to 7x amount of plaque). Once you check out a Sonicare-you will not go back. Your dentist will also thank you when you have your annual check up and cleaning. I purchase my Sonicare's from Amazon-top notch product and I highly recommend.

Sonicare Toothbrush (resized).jpg

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside