(Topic ID: 68437)

Pinside Collection Comments Game

By Rascal_H

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

There are 120 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
    #51 10 years ago

Doozie is on my wish list because it's a 1968 EM and looks cool.

Also, Shertz and my avatar are closely related.

#52 10 years ago

When I was little, my daddy used to take me to school... and everyday he used to set a cup of coffee in the cup holder right above me, and I was like, "Man, what if that thang fell off?" But I was like, "Well, he's my daddy, he will take care of me." Then one day he took off WAYY too fast. That cup fell off... burned every hair off my scrotum. Shewww.... you just can't handle that kind of thang. Now every time I finish my sentence I have to say "Great Man Alive, I Like Coffee!" ... GREAT MAN ALIVE, I LIKE COFFEE!!!

I also enjoy playing Bram Stokers Dracula.... GREAT MAN ALIVE, I LIKE COFFEE!!!

#53 10 years ago

3/5 are Lawlor classics. TZ is where it's at!

#54 10 years ago

^^^ This man has good taste in pins.

Cross Town is a phenomenal game. I passed on one recently because I thought it would be too similar to my Sing Along, but God. Damn. that's a fun table.

#55 10 years ago

^^ Half of me wants to hate Dr Dude, but I actually think it looks pretty cool and fun. Never played one though

#56 10 years ago

Love your Shadow, specially with Aurich new translite and speaker-panel..... are you changing it or is Baldwin staying

#57 10 years ago

^^
    A great lineup you have! I am jealous of your WH20.. really want to add one to my collection but they are impossible to find for a decent price!

#58 10 years ago
    Quoted from MiamiRedSkin:

I really want to add WH2O to my collection but they are impossible to find for a decent price!

But would WH2O fit in? All three of your games are widebodies. Was that by design?

Quoted from shanetastic:

I enjoy playing Bran Stokers Dracula.

I've only played Bram Stoker's Dracula. But I need to play your game 'cause I hear Bran is good for you.

#59 10 years ago

ToM was my first Pin. I miss it and would love to get another one. Maybe after the new game room is done.

#60 10 years ago

High Speed. What a classic. I love the noise this game puts out. Fun game. I actually prefer this before The Getaway.

#61 10 years ago

Seawitch is a beautiful pin. Always wondered what it would look like beside my Fathom.

#62 10 years ago

Wow, someone whose average age of their collection is older than mine, and all of mine are from the 1980s. I played a good deal of Fathom back in the mid-80s, would love a chance to try it again to see if I've gotten any better-- it used to be frustrating as heck locking balls then almost never being able to unlock them.

#63 10 years ago

Swords of Fury is a game I've tried to buy numerous times, but it never worked out.
    Played it at the Chicago Expo a few years ago, and have wanted one ever since.

#64 10 years ago
    Quoted from bowz:

Swords of Fury is a game I've tried to buy numerous times, but it never worked out.
    Played it at the Chicago Expo a few years ago, and have wanted one ever since.

Would like to get the shadow someday. Have heard it is very fun and quite underrated.

Btw: go hawks!

#65 10 years ago
    Quoted from DirtySouth:

Would like to get The Shadow someday. Have heard it is very fun and quite underrated.
    Btw: go hawks!

Cirqus is my girlfriends favorite pin hands down. I love the rule set and toys. I hope to own one someday when I can afford it.

#66 10 years ago

Love Gilligans Island even though it gets a bad rap but its simple and just plain fun. Hopefully someone will make some GOOD cabinet decals for that game since there always faded out.

John P. Dayhuff
    Battle Creek, Mi.
    269-979-3836

#67 10 years ago
    Quoted from Dayhuff:

Love Gilligans Island even though it gets a bad rap but its simple and just plain fun. Hopefully someone will make some GOOD cabinet decals for that game since there always faded out.
    John P. Dayhuff
    Battle Creek, Mi.
    269-979-3836

Just when I think I have a ton of pins I see a collection like yours and mine seems insignificant.

#68 10 years ago
    Quoted from jsauce85:

Just when I think I have a ton of pins I see a collection like yours and mine seems insignificant.

my daughter, who is 6, loves Funhouse so much! Meanwhile, my wife can't stand to be in the same room if we're playing it on iPad -- she is too creeped out, haha. I sense that one day I will own one ... if ever a nice one for a reasonable prices comes up for sale around here.

#69 10 years ago

STTNG… my love for it is waning in recent months as it is starting to feel too slow compared to my other machines. But until I run out of room, it's staying!

#70 10 years ago

I think Monster Bash and Attack from Mars are two pins of a bunch that show the tremendous creativity that Williams had in putting humor and originality into the art/sound/dots of the DMD era.

#71 10 years ago

I played T2 again a few weeks ago after being about 10 years without seeing one. What an amazing game even after 20 years.. Sound, art, design, everything combines so perfectly.. love it.

#72 10 years ago

Once took my old man out to my college watering hole back around '95 (The Rib Cage in Pittsburgh, PA). Had the most amazing game of Terminator 2 of my life with him looking on. Great memories of that night and that pin. Definitely want to add it to my collection some day, based solely on that experience.

#73 10 years ago

AFM, the only game I've bought and sold twice!

#74 10 years ago

Volcano! The second machine my Dad bought for the family when I was 9. Love that game, still looking for one for my collection.

#75 10 years ago

^ Your collection is full of awesome older games... and WCS, which is a great choice.

#76 10 years ago

JP is one of those games I regret ever selling. Great use of a shaker.

#77 10 years ago

RBION is one of the games that grew my love of pinball when it came out

I also have a WOZECLE on the way in a few weeks if someone wants to use that instead of TAF

#78 10 years ago

Stargate is such a cool game with a great layout and tons of shots. Nice collection you have there!

#79 10 years ago

I used to HATE playing BOP on location 22 years ago! That machine killed me more than any other game on location ever. Would love to get a crack at one again!

#80 10 years ago

That Earthshaker doesn't fit in your collection Ken, I'll be right over to pick it up!

#81 10 years ago

I wonder if your Earthshaker is the one with the sinking bldg. I've never played one but really want to.

#82 10 years ago

I like TRS, but wish it could have been like the prototype with the big guitar ramp return lane.

#84 10 years ago

XMen LE = My favorite game right now. Good taste sealclubber.

#86 10 years ago

BSD is the next game I want to pick up I just wish my brother didn't have it already

#87 10 years ago
    Quoted from ssbodyman:

BSD is the next game I want to pick up I just wish my brother didn't have it already

I have fond memories of Stargate from MGC. I think I want one.

#88 10 years ago

BK2000 has my favorite pinball music.

#89 10 years ago

Magnotrons art looks awesome! I hope to play one someday

#90 10 years ago

Does your Whitewater vuk wind up kicking the ball back up to the pops for a guaranteed right outline drain almost every single time like it does in the pinball arcade no matter how much you nudge the table?

#91 10 years ago

Who really needs an auto plunger! More multiballs or wizards modes should go sans auto plunger, I says!

#92 10 years ago

Meow, meow, meow... meow

#93 10 years ago

Me likey bouncy, me likey bouncy.

#94 10 years ago

Paragon has one of the coolest looking back-glasses. I hope to be able to play one some day.

#95 10 years ago

I was wondering how you like your Champion Pub? People say its a one trick pony but I love the jump rope and boxing gloves and it looks super nice. Long term keeper?

#96 10 years ago

Champion Pub = for my money, it has the best Jump Roping found on any pin.

#97 10 years ago

Mata Hari has sweet Dave Christensen artwork. I've heard Bally made both EM and SS versions but have never seen the EM one. On the look out.

#98 10 years ago
    Quoted from Nuclear_Waste:

Champion Pub = for my money, it has the best Jump Roping found on any pin.

Lord of the Rings has been on my wish list for a long time. Every time I get a chance to pick one up it eludes me. Awesome game, I hope to own it one day.

#99 10 years ago
    Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

Lord of the Rings has been on my wish list for a long time

Ha beat ya to it. I don't have a LOTR

#100 10 years ago
    Quoted from zippydapinhead:

Ha beat ya to it. I don't have a LOTR

Now I gave you a reason to get one. You're welcome.

Well Pinbot is another one on my wish list and it seems to never come up for sale (in Canada) It has such an old school charm to it.

There are 120 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinside-collection-comments-game/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.