7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 120 posts
  • 94 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by SilverUnicorn
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

There are 120 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
    #1 7 years ago

Easy game (or not really game). No idea if this will work lol.

1) Look at the collection of the person who made the last post. (Click the pinball icon near their username and find the games they own)

2) Pick one game from their current collection and say something about it. Examples: Why it's the best game they own... Why you love it... Why you hate it... whatever!

* if the person who posted before you has nothing go to the last person who posted who has stuff in their collection

#2 7 years ago

What if I make a post, but while Im typing it someone else makes a post, and they dont have that game, It will be ANARCHY!!!!

#3 7 years ago

Seeing Foxy Lady in your collection makes me wonder if "Wayne's World" is your favorite movie...Interesting game in your collection for sure but I like the diversity.

Is this what you're looking for?

Dave

#4 7 years ago

Never played Bonzai Run but looks very interesting.

#5 7 years ago

Never played Safe Cracker but looks fun!!

#6 7 years ago

Sure would like to have a chance to play The Simpsons: Pinball Party enough to get deeper into it.

#7 7 years ago

Want to find a SOF to play. One of the few system 11's I havn't had the pleasure of yet.

#8 7 years ago

Never played WOZLE, not to many in sweden i guess..

#9 7 years ago

I think I am one of the only people who doesn't like Black Knight 2000.
    But, I always appreciate people who have the strength to move a Haunted House around.

#10 7 years ago

I'll trade your Secret Service for 2 weeks free stay in Hawaii!!

#11 7 years ago

Back to the future is the only game you have without the word star in it. I have never played one either. Looks cool.

#12 7 years ago

Crass, let me guess. You like horror movies by the look of your scary collection...Freddy, Gorgar, Centaur...perfect for the Halloween crowd this week.

#13 7 years ago

Love some LOTR. Very deep and long game but takes skill to complete.

Will ad to my collection some day I am sure.

Nice collection by the way.

#14 7 years ago

I have been on the fence about buying a CV. I've got to play one quite a few times and like it, but I hear it doesn't have staying power. Nice variety of pins Shoot_Again!

#15 7 years ago

Attack from Mars, what a beautiful game. It's defiantly on my list of wants. I have a set of the red ramps and a few other bits and pieces but haven't found a game yet. Probably not very smart to buy parts for games I don't own but can't help myself sometimes.

Had to edit because I took to long to post and was beaten to the send button. Bride of Pinbot was another game I brought a heap of parts for before owning. I eventually found the right game though and nothing went to waste. Great game to, I love mine.

#16 7 years ago

Asteroid Annie is a sweet Gottlieb....was fortunate to play one a few months back. The artwork on the game is fantastic!

#17 7 years ago
    Quoted from centerflank:

What if I make a post, but while Im typing it someone else makes a post, and they dont have that game, It will be ANARCHY!!!!

Don't worry, i will wait until you are done with typing...

#18 7 years ago

I remember playing Xenon back in the day at a small town bowling alley where I grew up. I always liked the backglass, seemed very futuristic to me. Great collection BoP! Makes me wish I could go back in time to those days in the 80's. Good Times

#19 7 years ago

White Water......why oh why did I not pick one up a couple years ago for 1500......you are such a fun game to play and you don't have a movie/TV license.

#20 7 years ago
    Quoted from Jimmydred:

I remember playing Xenon back in the day at a small town bowling alley where I grew up. I always liked the backglass, seemed very futuristic to me. Great collection BoP! Makes me wish I could go back in time to those days in the 80's. Good Times

Two of your four pins are on my 'wish list', and I may never be able to get them. There's always hope. Scared Stiff is a great machine too. Never cared much for TZ, but you have a really nice, well rounded collection there...

#21 7 years ago

Played Demo-Man a lot on location in the 90's, getting combo's on the ramps shots feels so good. Have't had a chance to play Mousin' Around yet...seems like it would be a fun game from looking at it. Get that WW tamoore...."The storm is coming"

#23 7 years ago

Want a STTNG, but haven't seen a single episode yet. I think I'd be saying "I don't get it" every time I play a game.

#24 7 years ago

I assume anyone that owns a Dolly Parton is looking to convert it to CPRs Las Vegas.

#25 7 years ago

Still waiting to hear 30 million on Dracula.

#26 7 years ago

:lol:2 Paragon? You must really love that game!

#27 7 years ago
    Quoted from Nilroc:

EDIT -- THREAD CRASHER SAYS: That makes two of us that have two.

#28 7 years ago
    Quoted from Nilroc:

Skipping Pinster...He broke the rules

Theater of Magic is a gorgeous game...I've never been able to really get into the game play unfortunately. But I'd certainly own one if given the opportunity.

#29 7 years ago

Mystery Castle - allways wanted to try one - not many here in Europe.
    Have it on my wishlist - might get lucky one day!

#30 7 years ago

Love Medieval Madness. Fantastic game!
    Just preordered an MMRLE

#31 7 years ago

The only time I've ever player theater of magic was at the PHOF in Vegas and it was AWESOME!

#32 7 years ago

The Storm is coming

#33 7 years ago

I have RBION on my wishlist! One of Pats' best!

#34 7 years ago

MB is a blast to play. Never had the chance to play a good one in person but love it on the Pinball Arcade app.

#35 7 years ago
    Quoted from pinballbrat:

MB is a blast to play. Never had the chance to play a good one in person but love it on the Pinball Arcade app.

Pinbot was a fun game when I had it but to much of a drain monster for me. Restored it and sold to a fellow pinsider and made a few good friends in he process so a win- win.

#36 7 years ago

Doot77 has a knockout collection of pins! I'd love to spend more time on a GnR that plays well. Love the G and R shaped ramps especially!

#37 7 years ago

White Water was the least played game in my house (except by me). I really really hated to see it go, but I preferred to have tables that my whole family would play with me. I still miss it though.

Lost another one

Edit - ^ ^^ callmesteam beat me to it while typing, so I'll try again - The only Whirlwind I ever had a chance to play was so beat, I thought I wrote that game off for good. Watching all the vides on it now, I'd love to give it another go. Seems exactly like the kind of game I'd love

#38 7 years ago

"What do you mean, 'Flash Gordon approaching'?"

- "On a Hawkman rocket-cycle. Shall I infom His Majesty?"

"Imbecile! The Emperor would shoot you for interrupting his wedding. Fire when Gordon's in range!"

Oh, can you imagine the pin with full movie quotes? It would be priceless....

Later,
    EV

#39 7 years ago

I play JM on location several times, but could never get into it. I'd love to become more familiar with the rules, since I think the layout is great and could be fun. Everyone always talks about what a great game it is and I'd like to give it a better chance so that I feel that way about it too.

#40 7 years ago

I have never played any of the games in your collection BananaMAN but Cosmic Gunfight sounds cool! If I am ever down your way can I play it?

#41 7 years ago
    Quoted from singlebanana:

I play JM on location several times, but could never get into it. I'd love to become more familiar with the rules, since I think the layout is great and could be fun. Everyone always talks about what a great game it is and I'd like to give it a better chance so that I feel that way about it too.

I don't post much, but when I saw this thread and your collection, it just seemed like fate. I'm starting to look for some of the great early 80s games in your collection, particularly Fathom and Cosmic Gunfight. Absolutely gorgeous games.

#42 7 years ago
    Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

I have never played any of the games in your collection BananaMAN but Cosmic Gunfight sounds cool! If I am ever down your way can I play it?

Since I was a little too slow on the draw and I didn't actually follow singlebanana, maybe it's not fate. Anyway, JP is a favorite of our family. We just need Back Alley to come up with a new T-Rex head.

#43 7 years ago

Tweaver,

Wow, impressive collection. Hard to hone in on just one, but if I could borrow one of you games for a month ( hypothetically speaking, of course) I'd have to go with Tales of the Arabian Nights. Such a fun, innovative and BEAUTIFUL pin. It's one my wife and I both adore, but will probably never own. Enjoy that sweet line-up!

Ryan Claytor
    Elephant Eater Comics
    www.ElephantEater.com

#44 7 years ago

RyanClaytor,

I swear Whirlwind has it in for me since I can't get the AirRaid Combo, but I have guilty fun playing Demoman whenever I can. Will have to visit your Comic shop when I get to Lansing next time.

#45 7 years ago

GravitaR, you need a Bally to round out your collection.

#46 7 years ago

I cannot stand the band AC/DC, but have done everything in my power to keep myself from buying a Premium...The game is amazing, but I still refuse to pay more for a pin than my last vehicle.

#47 7 years ago

You're gonna need to call Rescue 911 if you stick that finger any farther up your nose.

#48 7 years ago
    Quoted from schwarz:

You're gonna need to call Rescue 911 if you stick that finger any farther up your nose.

I like to dress my wife up in the woman's outfit on the Paragon back glass.

#49 7 years ago
    Quoted from centerflank:

I like to dress my wife up in the woman's outfit on the Paragon back glass.

^ Personally, I'd like to see your wife dressed up in the Quora (or Gem) outfit from your Tron

#50 7 years ago

I like the T rex in your Jurassic Park

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Rocket City Pinball
    $ 79.99
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Rocket City Pinball
    $ 259.95
    Lighting - Led
    Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
    $ 5,999.00
    Pinball Machine
    The Pinball Place
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Rocket City Pinball
    $ 30.00
    Playfield - Other
    YouBentMyWookie
    $ 9.00
    Electronics
    Yorktown Arcade Supply
    $ 114.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 1,099.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 86.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 54.99
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 54.99
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    € 22.00
    Cabinet - Other
    YOYOKOPTER MODS
    $ 63.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 19.00
    Boards
    Tilted Pinball
    $ 179.99
    $ 15.00
    Cabinet - Other
    UpKick Pinball
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Playfield - Other
    Rocket City Pinball
    $ 36.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 24.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    The MOD Couple
    Playfield - Other
    Rocket City Pinball
    $ 12.00
    Electronics
    Yorktown Arcade Supply
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 139.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Sparky Pinball
    $ 54.99
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 79.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    pinballmod
    There are 120 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside