Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Gotemwill
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 3 years ago

I have noticed just lately that I cannot put in a criteria for Em only games on the Classifieds. I don't want to see all the SS and digital games. Does anyone know how to resolve this? If so, please send a reply with instructions.

#2 3 years ago

You can go to the classifieds and do an advanced search and limit results by year.

That's the closest I see to an EM to digital pinball filter.

Edit for spelling

#3 3 years ago

Wow, they took the feature away. Sucks

#4 3 years ago

I’ve noticed the same thing. I do not understand the rationale behind the change.

#5 3 years ago

We want it back!!!!!

#6 3 years ago

Any of you know who to contact on Pinside to change it back??

#7 3 years ago
    Quoted from Mastkey:

Any of you know who to contact on Pinside to change it back??

Yes. This is the forum category for "Feature Requests" in the "All Pinside" section.
    So Robin should see anything posted here.
    Maybe message him if he doesn't post here.

#8 3 years ago

You found a bug! I will try to bring this search filter back asap.

#9 3 years ago

So do you think you can fix it to show EMs only?

#10 3 years ago

Yes, the fix will be included in the next update. Hopefully after this weekend!

#11 3 years ago

Hi Robin,
    I see you did get the EM selection back in the criteria which is great, but when I put in my selections, It still brought everything up.so no distinction between EMs and all the rest.

3 weeks later
    #12 3 years ago

Bump...still doesn’t seem to be working.

#13 3 years ago

That's weird, I just tried and it seems to be working here.

When I select EM games, I get the following URL:
    https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds?s=1&keywords=&ad_what%5B%5D=machine&ad_wantedforsale%5B%5D=forsale&ad_wantedforsale%5B%5D=wanted&min_price=0&max_price=50000&pinsider=&machine_type=em&ad_machine_manuf=&year_from=1931&year_to=2021&ad_condition=0&ad_countrycodes=&radius_distancekm=0&source%5B%5D=pinside#results

Which correctly only shows me EM machines forsale/wanted.

Could you send me some more details of the problem you're experiencing? Maybe the full URL of the search page and then the results you're seeing?

Thanks

#15 3 years ago

True, parts ads will show regardless of EM setting. The EM setting only applies to machines. So do the manufacturer and year fields.

Hence the heading "machine specific"

#16 3 years ago

Got it, Robin. It’s all good. Thank you!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinside-classifieds-for-ems-only and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.