EO5C2328 (resized).jpg
EO5C2451 (resized).jpg
EO5C2452 (resized).jpg
IMG_3266.jpeg
B68D4781-D500-4D98-BF08-CFD419D28FE5 (resized).png
IMG_2660 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2673 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2674 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sc93cobra.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#144 7 years ago

Cool thread, just seeing it for the first time. I'm a big car guy. Heck, I named my biz Hot Rod Arcade years ago in hopes it would help pay for hot rods. These days it helps buy diapers and pay school for our little girls, but hey, I can't complain.
I have two project 67s a fastback and a conv, and a first gen lightning - all not pictured. Otherwise here's my hot rods.

IMG_8060 (resized).JPGIMG_8060 (resized).JPG

IMG_8065 (resized).JPGIMG_8065 (resized).JPG

IMG_1948 (resized).jpgIMG_1948 (resized).jpg

#147 7 years ago
Quoted from Badamack:

Best car in the thread so far:
Sc93cobra
My dad and I restored a 1967 fastback in the early 90s. Black on black factory 390 4 speed. Still one of my all-time favorites...

This car was a 390 four speed car originally. The block was apparently cracked though from water freezing in it while it sat dormant for years with the family that owned it from 68 till I bought it. He redid the car for the most part and put in a 331 stroker with a five speed. I bought the car after he passed from his daughter, here locally in Nashville. Took me all of two years of driving it every once in a while to finally break the stock t5 five speed and we just finished putting a TKO 600 in it. I've owned old muscle cars since I was 16, it is without a doubt the most fun on four wheels I've ever had. I love it. I had one like it - same color and wheels - when I was about 20 but trashed it. Took me a long time to get another but I knew I would one day. It is my wind down from life toy and I'm grateful to get to have it. Thank you for your kind words about it. Your story reminds me that it's hard not to be sentimental about these crazy things.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sc93cobra.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinside-car-club?tu=sc93cobra and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.