IMG_9361 (resized).jpg
IMG_9360 (resized).jpg
Pinside_forum_7636313_0 (resized).jpg
IMG_9215 (resized).jpg
EO5C2294 (resized).jpg
EO5C2328 (resized).jpg
EO5C2451 (resized).jpg
EO5C2452 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lukyduck.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2014 4 years ago
Quoted from luch:

[quoted image]

Still own your Prowler? What year is it? Chrysler or Plymouth? I have a Red ‘99 that had her 20th birthday last year!

#2016 4 years ago
Quoted from luch:

yes . it is pictured in my avatar , 2002 Chrysler , actually Daimler Chrysler , It's fun to drive and always gets lots of thumbs up , it's like drive a big go-cart , even have had a guy at a red light , get out of their car and run to the front of the car and kneel down to take a selfie all while I am waiting for the light to change , you never stop smiling when you drive it

I have similar stories about driving mine. Four old ladies on the highway in a Cadillac all staring at the car. Then one in the back seat gives a thumbs up! I have to say it gets the most attention from the widest variety of people.

I also have had the picture at a stop light happen to me more than once.

I don’t think I will ever get rid of it. Just to much fun to own.

#2018 4 years ago
Quoted from mymalibu:

Spring is right around the corner,warming her up! Damn its hard waiting for the snow to melt...[quoted image]

LOL, I know the feeling. You still have another foot you could back it out.

Edit: nice car and I like the blue color!

4 weeks later
#2046 3 years ago
Quoted from Lostcause:

Toyota Yaris GRMN 1.8 supercharged, Lotus helped out with supercharger. Only 400 made for Europe, 212bhp 0-60 5.9. Tuned on the Nurburgring.
That’s my pinroom behind the air chamber which is in my garage.[quoted image][quoted image]

Sweet! That has to be a blast at the ring!

2 months later
#2107 3 years ago
Quoted from orangegsx:

Making some more progress on my nissan. Here is a before and after. So glad the pumpkin is gone.
[quoted image]

I agree. The silver and wheels make it look so much better than snoopy’s pumpkin mobile. Thumbs up!

2 months later
#2123 3 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

I am bummed out that the new WRX STI just got pushed back another six months for release. I am chomping at the bit after I lost hope for the Toyota Supra to come out with a manual transmission. Love my STI and the only car that currently interest me is a new STI
[quoted image][quoted image]
[quoted image]

I like the look of that! First time seeing it.

7 months later
#2315 2 years ago
Quoted from jsyjay:

My painter just sent me these pictures. I can't wait to go and have a look myself tomorrow![quoted image][quoted image]

Nice color!

1 week later
#2335 2 years ago
Quoted from jsyjay:

With a very light foot! Ha-ha
It has a quaife atb differential which should help pulling it out the corners. Torque steer is going to be the main issue but the suspension is fully adjustable.
The shell is in the pin shed, not ideal but at least it is nice and dry and warm![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Man, I love that color! Would love to see it in person.

#2337 2 years ago
Quoted from jsyjay:

Thanks, it is a standard mini color called nightfire red.
If you're ever in the area of "Old" Jersey you're welcome to come and have a look!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jersey[quoted image]

That is funny because I was born in New Jersey!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lukyduck.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinside-car-club?tu=lukyduck and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.