IMG_20240407_135817543 (resized).jpg
20240406_115430 (resized).jpg
20240406_115423 (resized).jpg
20240406_115419 (resized).jpg
Toyota 1980s jumping.gif
Toyota jumping.jpg
Landcruiser (resized).jpg
IMG_4397 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider littlecammi.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#155 7 years ago

I run a slide show of my cars on a 23" TV next to my Mustang premium (with projector light "COBRA" topper).

mystic paint '96 SVT Mustang Cobra (with 7 miles on odometer)
mineral grey '01 SVT Mustang Cobra (with 55 miles on odometer)
torch red '08 Shelby GT500 Mustang (with 9 miles on odometer)
inferno orange '13 Camaro ZL1 (with 8 miles on odometer)
deep impact blue '13 Mustang GT premium (my wife's car)
Boss (resized).jpgBoss (resized).jpgslide show cars (resized).jpgslide show cars (resized).jpg

Mustang 4 (resized).jpgMustang 4 (resized).jpg

#217 7 years ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

Do you just go and look at them every now and again?

The cars are garaged under fitted covers and are started and run for a half hour every few weeks (to circulate fluids and prevent the valve springs from staying compressed in the same positions) and are moved back and forth a bit (to prevent flat spots on the tires).

The idea is to keep them in very good shape for when I retire some day, and then take them to local cruise nights and car shows (where I hope they stand out because of their condition and low mileage). I only pay for comprehensive insurance on them currently. My agent says I can put full coverage on any of them for a month at a time, so down the road I could put full insurance on the GT500 for the month of July and take it to a few local cruise nights, then switch coverage to one of the other cars and take it to some August cruises.

I haven't had any car payments in over 35 years. I saved for five years and then ordered the '96 mystic, then saved for another five and bought the 2001, then saved for a few more years and ordered the '08 GT500, then saved for another five and ordered the '13 ZL1.

1 month later
#308 7 years ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

I run a slide show of my cars on a 23" TV next to my Mustang Boss premium pin.

mystic paint '96 SVT Mustang Cobra (with 7 miles on odometer)
mineral grey '01 SVT Mustang Cobra (with 55 miles on odometer)
torch red '08 Shelby GT500 Mustang (with 9 miles on odometer)
inferno orange '13 Camaro ZL1 (with 8 miles on odometer)
deep impact blue '13 Mustang GT premium (my wife's car)

Searched for and bought a used (less than 12,000 miles) gotta-have-it-green 2013 Boss 302 to match the Mustang Boss premium pinball. I'll add it to the slide show as soon as I get a chance to take some nice pics.
(If you've never seen this $495 extra cost green metallic color in person it looks fabulous!)

13-boss-302-gotta-have-it-green (resized).jpg13-boss-302-gotta-have-it-green (resized).jpg
GOTTA HAVE IT GREEN (resized).jpgGOTTA HAVE IT GREEN (resized).jpg

#352 7 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

I ordered my '70 Mustang in Grabber Orange.

I considered grabber orange with black stripes for my GT500 but liked torch red with black stripes better. Red with black stripes looks great on a Boss 302, too, but since I already have a red with black GT500 my Boss 302 had to be gotta-have-it-green.

#359 7 years ago
Quoted from arcadeforever:

My 1975 VW transporter!

Did you rescue it? On Pinside it should by transporter the rescue.

1 month later
#428 7 years ago
Quoted from xlr8:

A car club? Cool! Got a bunch.

It's too bad that all your cars are for sale. (Your location is shown as "Sellersville" for a reason, right?)

1 month later
#536 7 years ago
Quoted from dragdaily12:

2008 Shelby GT is just as it rolled out of the plant in LV.

Not with those wheels on it. Those wheels came standard on '07-'09 GT500s only.

3 months later
#694 6 years ago
Quoted from fiberdude120:

Its all about the prepping the concrete.

You can talk for days trying to prepare the floor for a new finish, but some concrete just doesn't listen.

#724 6 years ago
Quoted from pinworthy:

I had to work hard at ignoring the little voice in my head screaming "get the V-8."

So that's what the slogan "you coulda had a V8" is all about!

#728 6 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

I drive the Defender for a bit then hop in the NSX. Makes it feel fast.

My buddy (who also owns 10 pinball machines) has a Factory Five Racing Cobra kit car with a built 351 Cleveland (see pic below) and a Dukati 1098 streetfighter motorcycle. He likes to take the Cobra roadster out for a run before he rides the Dukati. Otherwise the Dukati can make a really fast car seem kind of slow.cobra roadster (resized).JPGcobra roadster (resized).JPG

1 week later
#744 6 years ago
Quoted from tktlwyr:

2010 Ford Mustang GT500 with a 2.9L Whipple supercharger pumping 18lbs of boost.

Quoted from jhanley:

You mean a 5.4 liter don't you?

2007 to 2012 GT500 engine displacement is 5.4 liters but his Whipple supercharger volume is 2.9 liters.

#763 6 years ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

Buses are coming back with a vengeance.

That's because people like public transportation in urban areas.

#791 6 years ago

My buddy built his garage with a nice high ceiling and has since added a lift like that. My garage just doesn't have the ceiling clearance or I would have added a lift years ago.

3 months later
#937 6 years ago
Quoted from Cappi:

Just got a Morgan a few weeks ago.

Quoted from RyanStl:

I've been eyeballing those Morgan 3-wheelers for some time.

Three-wheeler? I thought the two wheels in front are for steering and the back end is a hovercraft.

3 weeks later
#957 6 years ago
Quoted from crlush:

Sold one of my rides yesterday. Now i have an extra spot in the garage.

I could use that garage spot if you were a lot closer.
I'm tired of going to advertised garage sales in my area only to find that the garage isn't for sale.

2 weeks later
#975 6 years ago
Quoted from SeymorGoldfarbJr:

I just finished importing my 1992 Suzuki Cappuccino from Japan.

Why import one? Couldn't you just buy a machine and make your own cappuccino?

1 month later
#1028 6 years ago
Quoted from dasvis:

About to pull the trigger on a new 2018 TRD dbl cab 4x4 automatic in Cement.

Okay, but just make sure you drive the truck out of there before that cement dries.

#1055 6 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Was it worth it?

I wouldn't sell a car to get pins. But maybe the reverse? Occasionally I think about selling my BBB and my '64 Fender Stratocaster (both purchased new) to help fund buying another car, but I can never bring myself to sell either one. (And I already have five cars, so I certainly don't need another one.)

#1069 6 years ago
Quoted from RobKnapp:

Audi S6 Avant Quattro

Why does the picture look like an elephant sat on it?

Quoted from RobKnapp:

GMC Sierra and my Featherlite Utility Trailer

A better picture of very nicely collected piles of leaves than of the truck.

Quoted from RobKnapp:

Porsche Black 2.7L 986

Again, why does the picture look like an elephant sat on the car?

#1074 6 years ago

That's too bad. Maybe do what you can to try to cheer the paint up?

#1106 6 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

The rear tires are 295 x 50 x 15s on 10 inch original American CP 200s.

I had to jack up my '69 SS396 L78 Chevelle (stolen in 1975) to fit Mickey Thompson N50x15s on 10 inch wide chrome Cragar S/S wheels back then. It's easier now with modern muscle. My ZL1 Camaro came with 305/35ZR20 Goodyear Eagle F1 Supercar rear tires on 11" wide forged aluminum wheels (and 285/35ZR20 fronts on 10" rims) that fit neatly in the factory wheel wells. 2013 ZL1 Camaro (resized).jpg2013 ZL1 Camaro (resized).jpg

1 month later
#1188 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinless:

Not mine, but I was fortunate to see this collection when checking out a pin. Does that count?

Uh... I say no.

1 week later
#1200 6 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

They see me roll’n
They hate’n

Your post has received seven "up" votes so far.
But are they up voting the "roll'n" part or the "hate'n" part?

(Sorry, but I'm personally not a fan of any minivans.)

#1212 6 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Here's what it looked like on the side of the highway when it happened.

Now that car is an Oww-di.

#1239 6 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Any of you have car parts hanging on your garage walls?

No. But you reminded me of a clever guitar ad I saw back in 1966, which pictured a Fender Jaguar guitar leaning against a Jaguar automobile fender.

#1260 6 years ago

Gee, you don't have to cry about it.

Quoted from ntstlgl1970:

Here’s my 70 Cuda. No pics of the pin hauler. If you’ve seen one Outback, you’ve seen them all.

I see the 'cuda is parked in front. I guess the pin hauler is parked outback.

#1270 6 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Would that guitar be worth in money these days?

I do not own a '60s Fender Jaquar, but a quick google shows 4 available priced from $3500 to $4500.
And there are numerous listings of sunburst '60's Jaguars currently on eBay priced from $3750 to $6536.
(Although there are several custom solid color '60s Jaguars on eBay that are priced from $6395 to $11,000.)

But I am the original owner of a '64 Fender Stratocaster, which a quick google shows 2 for sale at $15,000.
There are a couple '64 sunburst Stratocasters very similar to mine listed on eBay for $18,500 and $26,000.

1 week later
#1276 6 years ago
Quoted from MattS:

This is a forged 426 Hemi finally on it's way to me...

...and it will be a real sleeper once you install it in a 1987 Yugo.

1 month later
#1316 5 years ago
Quoted from someotherguy:

If you ask me it looks way better and is about half the price.

But I can't pass this information on because when people ask where I heard it all I can say is from some other guy.

#1332 5 years ago
Quoted from ultimategameroom:

My buddy's friend has this beauty parked on the stone lot next to his barn.

A little too much rust and not enough headlights for me.

#1342 5 years ago
Quoted from at_t_2d:

We are up to 8 cars. The most fun one we have is an '89 Turbo Trans Am which is really fun to drive, but even when new the T-top cars were not fully water tight.

I ordered a limited edition '76 Trans Am (black with gold pinstriping and the giant bird decal on the hood) with the first factory T-tops (installed by Hurst Performance in Brighton, Michigan) ever put in a Firebird (or Camaro) and they were definitely not water tight back then, either.

#1377 5 years ago
Quoted from PinRob:

My gone but not forgotten.

Clearly a Fiero with a Ferrari F40 rebody kit (and not a real Ferrari).

Over the course of my twenties I owned a '62 Corvette, '69 SS396 L78 Chevelle, '70 Z/28 Camaro, '64 Corvette coupe and '76 limited edition Trans Am (the first with T-tops).

Then the era of big horsepower died and V6 Fieros looked good, so my wife and I owned four Fieros at one time:
yellow '88 GT automatic with leather seats and powered subwoofer (the rarest color with the two rarest options)
white '88 GT 5-speed
black '87 GT 5-speed
red '85 SE V6 automatic (wife's old car)

Those Fieros are all gone now that horsepower has returned, and we currently own the following:
305HP '96 Mustang SVT Cobra mystic (color-shifting paint) 5-speed - 7 miles on odometer
320HP '01 Mustang SVT Cobra mineral grey 5-speed - 55 miles on odometer
540HP '08 Shelby GT500 torch red with black stripes 6-speed - 9 miles on odometer
420HP '13 Mustang GT deep impact blue automatic (wife's current car) - her daily driver
444HP '13 Boss 302 gotta-have-it green 6-speed - 13,600 miles on odometer (driven by me in good weather only)
580HP '13 Camaro ZL1 inferno orange metallic 6-speed - 8 miles on odometer

#1379 5 years ago
Quoted from PinRob:

It was based on a 1987 SE fiero that had 25,000 miles when I sold it.

My rare yellow '88 Fiero GT had only 93 miles on it when I sold it in 2007 to buy my '08 Shelby GT500.

#1422 5 years ago
Quoted from Playdium:

Littlecammi, I also had a 2008 GT500. But it was 500 hp from the factory. Yours with 540? Any mods?

To still keep it factory I added the FRPP "KR kit" from Ford Racing Performance Products (cold air intake, less restrictive exhaust and reflashed computer program from the 540HP 2008 GT500KR which otherwise has the exact same engine as the '08 GT500).

Quoted from MustangPaul:

When ya got money anything is possible.

I don't have a lot of money. I'd save for five years and then order and pay cash for the '96 SVT Cobra, then save another five years and pay cash for the '01, then save a few more years and pay cash for the '08 GT500 (and sell my yellow '88 Fiero GT because the GT500 cost $50K), then save five more years and pay cash for the '13 ZL1 Camaro. Doing it that way I haven't had any car payments since my '76 limited edition Trans Am. (And I saved and paid cash for the four V6 Fieros we used to own.)

Quoted from Roostking:

Some people think they are going to make a mint in 35 years on cars today. They won't.

I think you're absolutely correct. I plan on keeping mine until I die and then my wife will surely sell them all if she outlives me (she can't drive stick).

#1427 5 years ago
Quoted from Playdium:

I loved the power and the scream of the turbo-charger, but I have to say I preferred my '68 GT 390 fastback. Bone stock restored, Gulfstream Aqua. Fun times back then.

All 2008 to 2014 GT500s are supercharged, not turbocharged. My naturally aspirated 2013 Boss 302 is incredibly fun to drive.

3 weeks later
#1462 5 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Will sports cars with manual transmissions become sought after or will paddle shifting be the new norm?

Automatics used to have fewer gears than manuals, going back to 2-speed powerglides versus 3-speed manuals and 3 -speed turbo-hydros versus 4-speed manuals. And more recently 4-speed autos versus 5- and 6-speed manuals. Then 6-speed autos (like my wife's 2013 Mustang GT) were offered alongside 6-speed manuals (like my 2013 Boss 302). And now 8- and even 10-speed automatics are available, whereas the 7-speed manual in the Corvette is really a 4-speed with 3 overdrives for better highway mileage to avoid a gas guzzler tax. I chose a 6-speed manual over a 6-speed auto for my 2013 Camaro ZL1, but even I would take the latest 10-speed auto over a 6-speed manual if I were ordering a new Camaro ZL1. Ten speeds should always keep the engine in its powerband and pre-loading the next gear should make for quick shifts in these modern automatics.

#1482 5 years ago

My Camaro ZL1 is inferno orange.
My Shelby GT500 is torch red.
My Boss 302 is gotta-have-it green.

I guess I'm an old guy trying to look cool.

#1489 5 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Gotta go with 30 inchers.

Ugh. Anything bigger than 20s (or maybe 22s) start to look like old western wagon wheels.

#1503 5 years ago

Another possible problem with machine-controlled cars: A while back I read a recap of a test where a fleet of delivery vehicles in London, England had their GPS systems linked to the posted speed limits of all that city's streets, where the vehicles were prevented to exceed any of the speed limits. The test period resulted in numerous traffic jams with lots of cars stuck behind the delivery vehicles because the delivery vehicles weren't able to go over the limit and couldn't pass any other traffic.

1 month later
#1544 5 years ago
Quoted from TravisRT1985:

Porsche owners, now there’s a group of sissy boy fanny packers that think their feminine car makes them look like a real man's man. Seriously fellas the cars are kinda girly. Here's my '88.

But where's the image of your matching Porsche fanny pack?

You have to respect their performance, but I have never liked the look of Porsches. They look like stretched out VW beetles and just like VW beetles their basic shape/design never changes all that much. It just gets tweaked a bit every now and then.

2 weeks later
#1554 5 years ago
Quoted from psd4me:

It's starting to look like something now.

That reminds me... I need to go catch a cab.

2 months later
#1656 5 years ago
Quoted from dmacy:

Couple pics from Shelby that I figured a few would be interested in seeing.

Several years ago Shelby American charged me $300 for a stainless steel dash plaque engraved with the serial number of my own GT500 and signed by Carroll Shelby. I wonder if they had him sign a stack of blank plates before his death in 2012 so they could continue to engrave and sell such plates?

#1658 5 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

I was fortunate to have Shelby sign my dash and hand write my cars # on his 80th birthday.

My first car was a used '62 Corvette. I only had it for about six months because at age 19 the annual cost for insurance even on my dad's policy was two thirds of what I paid for the car. I sold the 'vette for enough of a profit to cover my insurance cost for those six months and then looked for a sporty car to replace it. At the time my available car choices at local dealerships were:

used 1967 Mustang GTA (Mustang GT with an automatic trans) 390 V8 in lime gold - didn't like the color or automatic trans.
used 1968 Camaro Z/28 302 V8 in burnt orange metallic - liked the car a lot but it wasn't quite fast enough for me at the time.
used 1967 Shelby GT500 428 V8 in nightmist blue with white sill stripes only - engine was so tired and beat it would barely run.
new '69 SS396 Chevelle 375HP L78 daytona yellow with black vinyl roof - someone had ordered it then forfeited their deposit.

I bought the Chevelle SS396 and absolutely loved that car (until it was stolen six years later and never recovered).
SS396 (resized).pngSS396 (resized).png

7 months later
#1833 4 years ago
Quoted from skyrex:

My 458 hit 191. My GT should be able to hit 245.

Nice cars (understatement). Apparently you agree with Henry Ford that you can have any color you want as long as it is black?

2 months later
#1935 4 years ago
Quoted from dasvis:

Leaving body as is. Making it run & stop. Love the patina.

I've seen it where there's too little left to tell the original body color, so they list "patina" as the color of the car.

2 weeks later
#1953 4 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

That Hawk is one sweet ride

It is nice. Someone might try to steal it. He should watch it like a hawk.

5 months later
#2003 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

2020 Corvette C8 naturally asperated mid-engine V8, 495HP, 0-60 in 2.9 sec., nearly 200MPH for around $80K.

Am I the only one not liking the new Vettes? Not terrible but not good either.

You have to like the performance, but I don't like the C8 design at all.

1 month later
#2058 4 years ago
Quoted from bob_e:

if I were to buy a C8 I would seriously consider the paddle shift auto.

I'm sure you would consider it, since for the first time since the V8 engine was introduced to the Corvette in 1955, a manual transmission is not available. Chevrolet opted to make the C8 the first Corvette with an eight-speed dual-clutch automatic.

#2086 4 years ago
Quoted from bob_e:

A Mustang and a Camaro in the same household ?

Quoted from Calfdemon:

I will bet on the Mustang.

I own four Mustangs and one Camaro (plus my wife's 420HP Mustang GT), including a factory supercharged Camaro ZL1 and a factory supercharged Shelby GT500. Would you bet on the Camaro or the Mustang?

5 months later
#2129 3 years ago
Quoted from illawarra92:

We got together with our two utes last Saturday.

I haven't seen two utes together since I watched My Cousin Vinny on cable.

5 months later
#2268 3 years ago
Quoted from phil-lee:

Can anyone recommend a "new car" fragrance air freshener?

Quoted from bssbllr:

Black ice. Check it out.

Gee. My insurance agent recommends keeping cars away from black ice.

1 week later
#2279 3 years ago

Guess that leaves me out then. According to Samay Hagar I can't drive 55.

2 months later
#2364 2 years ago
Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

I flew down to Atlanta two weekends ago and drove back this F-Type S British Design Edition convertible.

Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

We'll have to get together and have a convertible drive . . . if my wife's VW is worthy.

Do I sense a convertible match race in the making in Pennsylvania?

1 month later
#2382 2 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Here it is in '89 going up to BIR in Minnesota when it was black.

Looking at the picture, apparently 1989 was a GOOD YEAR.

4 weeks later
#2394 2 years ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

Found one of the rare photos I took of my Prelude.

Prelude. That's a car you get before you get something else to drive.

#2397 2 years ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

Prelude. That's a car you get before you get something else to drive.

prel·ude /ˈprelˌ(y)o͞od/ noun
An action or event serving as an introduction to something more important:

I was going for the joke value based on the actual definition of the word "prelude."

1 week later
#2419 2 years ago
Quoted from V8haha:

Motor should be back in the car next month.

Is that really your 'vette or are you just snowing us?
vette (resized).jpgvette (resized).jpg

1 month later
#2497 2 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Convertible is officially traded in. Time to begin SUV life.

I suppose you consider yourself to be an alpha male now.

2 months later
#2546 2 years ago
Quoted from SYS6:

Owned for 30+ years and last year I finished a complete restoration.

Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

I haven’t a clue what it is, but I love it!

Looks like an MG midget to me, but is missing the badge in the grille.
MG midget (resized).jpgMG midget (resized).jpg

2 weeks later
#2571 2 years ago
Quoted from VolunteerPin:

Waiting to upgrade my ‘15 P90D to a cybertruck.

Quoted from bob_e:

Will your cybertruck have bulletproof glass?

Quoted from pinmister:

Having bulletproof glass on a production vehicle has me thinking.
Does he have to drive through a crappy neighborhood or ghetto?

I just figured he must live and drive in the Chicago area.
But his post says he lives in Tennessee, so maybe he runs moonshine?

1 month later
#2585 2 years ago
Quoted from V8haha:

Had a chance to repay my parents for all they have done for me!

Genetic ancestry DNA testing results have shown that you are my long lost brother!
By the way, my birthday is next month and my dream car is a 2005 or 2006 Ford GT.

2 months later
#2625 1 year ago
Quoted from luch:

First car meet of the year. Mine's the red Thunderbird.

If you take first place at a show you'll be "number one with a bullet!"

2 months later
#2666 1 year ago

Took my 2013 Boss 302 to a car show for the first time. My buddy had been there before (Geneva, Illinois) with his Cobra roadster replica. He built it from a Factory 5 kit, hand assembling the 351 Cleveland motor (383 stroker), sanding and painting the body himself. Only one trophy was awarded: best car as voted on by the attendees, won by a nice couple who bought and brought their Cobra roadster replica (and parked on the other side of my Boss 302). Their Cobra is an expensive Kirkham, with an all-aluminum body made in Poland and shipped to Provo, Utah for installation of a 427 Ford engine with four Weber 2-barrel carbs. Most aluminum Kirkham bodies have a polished finish, but they had theirs finished with a fine grain running the full length of the car, making the body look like it was made of stainless steel. After the grain was added, the body was masked off to add twin LeMans stripes by polishing most of the grain out. The result was subtle but clearly visible silver-on-silver nose-to-tail stripes. The Kirkham well deserved the best in show trophy, but sad to see a rich guy buy and bring a car he did no work on himself and win, over some very nice cars that other owners spent many hours building and making show worthy.
Cobra and Boss pic 8 (resized).jpgCobra and Boss pic 8 (resized).jpgCobra and Boss pic 2 (resized).jpgCobra and Boss pic 2 (resized).jpgKirkham aluminum body Cobra 427 wuth 4 Weber 2bbl carbs (resized).jpgKirkham aluminum body Cobra 427 wuth 4 Weber 2bbl carbs (resized).jpg

5 months later
#2773 1 year ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Whats the deal with the stickers?

Apparently Fulltilt likes Led Zeppelin. Must sound great through his big Klipsch speakers.
Led Zeppelin (resized).jpgLed Zeppelin (resized).jpg

1 month later
#2838 1 year ago
Quoted from Atari_Daze:

Wife's Tiguan yesterday as she pulled in the driveway.

Unfortunately, she was preoccupied with the odometer and ran over the postman.

3 months later
#2948 10 months ago
Quoted from Luckydogg420:

How many cars have T-tops and pop-up head lights?

GM sent 614 1988 Pontiac Fieros to Cars and Concepts (C&C) to have T-Tops installed before they were then sent to the dealers.
1988 Fiero GT with T- tops (resized).jpg1988 Fiero GT with T- tops (resized).jpg
The car in the above picture is not mine, although back in 1997 my wife and did I own four V6 Pontiac Fieros at the same time: red '85 SE, black '87 GT, white '88 GT and yellow '88 GT. (Currently own five Mustangs instead.)

2 months later
#2999 7 months ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

Cars and it isn’t close.
Pinball is a whim for me.

Who owns 56 pinball machines on a whim?

2 months later
#3091 5 months ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Fully covered after pic taken.

You're not fooling me. I've seen Joey Tribiani's "Porsche" with the car cover off.
Joey Tribiani's Porsche (resized).jpgJoey Tribiani's Porsche (resized).jpg

1 month later
#3152 4 months ago
Quoted from Meegis:

It's hard to take a picture of my new color.

Mine, too. 1996 mystic paint Mustang Cobra, stored since new with factory plastic still on the seats and steering wheel. And first year for the all-aluminum DOHC V8 in the Cobra.
96 Cobra 4-print (resized).jpg96 Cobra 4-print (resized).jpg
1996 Cobra hood colors (resized).jpg1996 Cobra hood colors (resized).jpg
1996 Cobra  4-view (resized).jpg1996 Cobra 4-view (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider littlecammi.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinside-car-club?tu=littlecammi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.