IMG_20240407_141221695 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240407_135817543 (resized).jpg
20240406_115430 (resized).jpg
20240406_115423 (resized).jpg
20240406_115419 (resized).jpg
Toyota 1980s jumping.gif
Toyota jumping.jpg
Landcruiser (resized).jpg
There are 3,335 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 67.
#201 7 years ago
Quoted from Darcy:

Ford Cortina, 1970 or 1971.

Yes!! I thought the Ford but the model stumped me. Great call!

#202 7 years ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

And maybe the group can identify this car for me?!! I have wanted to know what it is for about 30 years.
On a cruise in the early 80s down in Jamaica and Cozumel. Took this pic of a car in Jamaica, supported by some of the upstanding young locals. (And a pic of me enjoying the Cozumel sun...)

Yeah, its a Mark 3 Ford Cortina.

Made in the UK

rd

#203 7 years ago

In other exciting news, I put a car into my garage for the first time ever the other night

rd

Car in garage (resized).JPGCar in garage (resized).JPG

#204 7 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

In other exciting news, I put a car into my garage for the first time ever the other night
rd

Had to move how many pins and amps?

#205 7 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

I love regional cars that didn't come to America.

Not sure on the rest of Canada. There were many 60's and 70's English automobiles in British Columbia, Victoria and Vancouver had MG, Austin, Rover, Vauxhall, Mini, Austin-Healey, Rolls Royce, Bentley, Jaguar, TVR, Triumph, Ford, and Lotus dealers of some kind or other. That all came to an end in the mid 70's as emissions, crash test standards, and Dollar to Pound, changed everything.

#206 7 years ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

Had to move how many pins and amps?

Eeerrrrrr quite a few.

rd

#207 7 years ago
Quoted from Darcy:

Not sure on the rest of Canada. There were many 60's and 70's English automobiles in British Columbia, Victoria and Vancouver had MG, Austin, Rover, Vauxhall, Mini, Austin-Healey, Rolls Royce, Bentley, Jaguar, TVR, Triumph, Ford, and Lotus dealers of some kind or other. That all came to an end in the mid 70's as emissions, crash test standards, and Dollar to Pound, changed everything.

I was specifically talking of the Taunus which was an Argentinian assembled vehicle from 74 to 84.

Is Canada still technically part of the UK? I know they still have ties to the UK which makes it unsurprising if English automobiles were sold there in greater quantities than the U.S.

#208 7 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

Is Canada still technically part of the UK?

#209 7 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

I was specifically talking of the Taunus which was an Argentinian assembled vehicle from 74 to 84.

Since the late 70's the North American manufactures did not import their own products to Canada and the USA. The Big 3 concentrated on blocking the borders of imported vehicles. Now stating that, there were some vehicles sold here.

By the 1980s things again changed, world built cars were being built to comply with crash and emission standards, of America and Canada.

#210 7 years ago
Quoted from TheDrewster:

My garage-child is my 1987 Corvette that I purchased from the original owner, only 60k original miles.

I would sooooooooooooo put a red stripe down both sides of that thing to replicate "Face man's" car. lol

#211 7 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

rd

Awesome car.Lexus makes the best cars in my opinion.We have had 2 in the last 14 years.All I have to do is change the oil.They never break.

#212 7 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

What a beautiful truck.
Is there a pinball machine in that sideless Stern box?</blockquote

There was a ghostbusters LE in the box

Thanks in the truck it will be a fun toy.
I need to put some pics up of our other toy a 67 vette

#213 7 years ago
Quoted from hardware:

10 second pass is MOVING! I'd probably be scared in a RWD car going that fast to be honest, lol. I built a car once. A little over 400WHP on a mustang dyno which I'm told would be around 480 on a Dynojet. AWD so street tires weren't a problem at that power level. Probably be mid 11's on a perfect pass. Pretty impressive for 2.0 liter 4 cylinder. 28psi, single turbo, 93 octane.
Those Trans Ams in 78 didn't have a NOS hookup from the factory did they?

No NOS hookup from the factory. The Pontiac 400 had an emissions-proper intake with a bypass that let exhaust gasses flow under the carb from one head to the other (to warm the carb up faster), and a standard-issue Quadra-junk, errr Jet 4bbl carb, jetted for emissions, with these stupid plastic caps which limited the adjustment to the needle mix.

Although you could get the whole NOS kit from H-O Performance for relatively inexpensive, including the replacement Hurst T-Handle which had a line-lock button on one side and the NOS on the other. HOP also made a ludicrous turbo for the Pontiac 400, although it was extremely expensive for the time.

My car was obscene with horsepower. I wound up having to put frame stiffeners in to keep that silly F-body from twisting with all the torque as well as a bulletproof clutch bell housing cover on just in case the clutch/flywheel decided to explode because the placement was perfect to amputate your legs right below your knees. That and traction bars to keep the rear wheels from hopping like mad.

I even completely shredded a Dana 4.11 12-bolt posi axle one night. Opened up the cover and 'stuff' just fell out. Went back to the factory l/s axle after that. Frankly I'm surprised that Borg-Warner Super-T10 didn't explode too.

#214 7 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

rd

Wait, a garage is for putting *cars* in? ??

#215 7 years ago

My '65 Dodge A100 van with camper conversion and roof mounted AC.

1965 Dodge A100 Camp Wagon 001 (resized).jpg1965 Dodge A100 Camp Wagon 001 (resized).jpg

#216 7 years ago

My fun rides are a '14 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT & '16 Corvette Z51. (The Jeep can double as a pinhauler, but I typically use my '11 Honda Element as it's far easier to load/unload - not pictured) On a separate note - I've seen so many cool rides in this thread, including classics, muscle, sports, foreign, luxury, SUV's, trucks, etc. - what a diverse group we are!

14 GR SRT (resized).JPG14 GR SRT (resized).JPG

16 Z51 (resized).JPG16 Z51 (resized).JPG

SRT &amp; Vette (resized).PNGSRT &amp; Vette (resized).PNG

#217 7 years ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

Do you just go and look at them every now and again?

The cars are garaged under fitted covers and are started and run for a half hour every few weeks (to circulate fluids and prevent the valve springs from staying compressed in the same positions) and are moved back and forth a bit (to prevent flat spots on the tires).

The idea is to keep them in very good shape for when I retire some day, and then take them to local cruise nights and car shows (where I hope they stand out because of their condition and low mileage). I only pay for comprehensive insurance on them currently. My agent says I can put full coverage on any of them for a month at a time, so down the road I could put full insurance on the GT500 for the month of July and take it to a few local cruise nights, then switch coverage to one of the other cars and take it to some August cruises.

I haven't had any car payments in over 35 years. I saved for five years and then ordered the '96 mystic, then saved for another five and bought the 2001, then saved for a few more years and ordered the '08 GT500, then saved for another five and ordered the '13 ZL1.

#218 7 years ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

The cars are garaged under fitted covers and are started and run for a half hour every few weeks

For fuel injected cars I've read that's really bad because the computer runs them richer so you are actually washing the rings out.

#219 7 years ago
Quoted from KrustyBurger:

My fun rides are a '14 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT & '16 Corvette Z51. (The Jeep can double as a pinhauler, but I typically use my '11 Honda Element as it's far easier to load/unload - not pictured) On a separate note - I've seen so many cool rides in this thread, including classics, muscle, sports, foreign, luxury, SUV's, trucks, etc. - what a diverse group we are!

Love love LOVE the JGC SRT8 - Such a nice looking vehicle. I REALLY wanted one but I didn't think a pin would fit too easily, and the price was just too much for me, even used. My Durango R/T is not as fast, but given the trouble and mileage I get with the 5.7, a 6.4 probably would have been a BAD idea. LOL Both your vehicles are fantastic!

So instead of getting an SRT8, I settled and got an SRT8 steering wheel for the Durango

wheel1 (resized).jpgwheel1 (resized).jpg

Wheel2 (resized).jpgWheel2 (resized).jpg

#220 7 years ago

1979 Z28. Stock. 56k miles.

DSCN6466 (resized).JPGDSCN6466 (resized).JPG

IMG_20131010_135222 (resized).jpgIMG_20131010_135222 (resized).jpg

#221 7 years ago
Quoted from Hop-Pac:

Beautiful. Have you seen pictures of that model in IMSA race trim? It's BAD ASS!!!

#222 7 years ago

Haven't seen it. Diggin your Mustang. I had a 93 back in the day

#223 7 years ago

I'm a wagon guy:

my93RMW new woodgrain (resized).jpgmy93RMW new woodgrain (resized).jpg

#224 7 years ago
Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

Love love LOVE the JGC SRT8 - Such a nice looking vehicle. I REALLY wanted one but I didn't think a pin would fit too easily, and the price was just too much for me, even used. My Durango R/T is not as fast, but given the trouble and mileage I get with the 5.7, a 6.4 probably would have been a BAD idea. LOL Both your vehicles are fantastic!
So instead of getting an SRT8, I settled and got an SRT8 steering wheel for the Durango

Thanks so much! Your Durango R/T is nice too........and that steering wheel looks very familiar! Honestly, I like the size of the Durango more so than the JGC as it's larger & more capable. Plus the 5.7 liter is no slouch... I'm looking forward to the Hellcat / Trackhawk version of the Grand Cherokee when it is released. 700+HP and AWD sounds like a lot of fun!

#225 7 years ago
Quoted from Hop-Pac:

Sweet ride, one of the few American cars built after 73 that I would like to have. I never owned one but got to drive a bunch, love to mash the throttle to flip out the cold air intake flap
In 79, in my first "real" job after high school, I started working at a Mazda/Volvo dealership and I ended up doing a lot of work with aftermarket radio shops doing upgrades in new cars. I got to be good friends with a guy at the Panasonic dealer that had a 79 Z-28 4-spd in blue and he put this cockpit stereo between the t-tops
2508857ac48d51 (resized).jpg2508857ac48d51 (resized).jpg
I wish I could find that car

#226 7 years ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

My '72 Swede. With the original Blaupunkt tunes.

As I mentioned above I worked at a Mazda/Volvo as a young guy and as I was reading back through the thread I couldn't believe I missed commenting about your 1800 (which is beautiful btw) and that got me to reminiscing about the fun toys that came through the shop. I remember a guy having an 1800ES in the same color that had a full IPD suspension kit as well as some engine mods but the coolest thing was a custom power sliding sunroof. The headroom sucked but it was a killer look, I really wonder what ever happened to that car.

#227 7 years ago
Quoted from Hop-Pac:

Haven't seen it. Diggin your Mustang. I had a 93 back in the day

Thanks, do a Google search for it.

#228 7 years ago

Daily driver
_3018133 (resized).JPG_3018133 (resized).JPG

Weekend warrior
cobra_winter_2015 (resized).jpgcobra_winter_2015 (resized).jpg

Another weekend warrior
img03 (resized).jpgimg03 (resized).jpg

And the car-pin hauler
big yeller (resized).jpgbig yeller (resized).jpg

#229 7 years ago

Thought I'd share a pic of my co-pilot. Not big enough yet to safely ride with me but he's the best driveway cruiser around.

Co Pilot (resized).jpgCo Pilot (resized).jpg

Car got some new shoes too. Think it looks much better now.

shoes (resized).jpgshoes (resized).jpg

#230 7 years ago

I've always been a gearhead. Don't really have a brand I don't like, but I haven't had a car payment in over 10 years and I like it that way.

I bought my first pin because I loved working with my hands and fixing things. I had a project S-15 pickup, and my Dad was going to help me get it fixed up for my first car. Well, he was too busy with work, and that never happened - so I bought a pin since it was something that I could work on a little easier. The wealth of knowledge we have now with YouTube and the internet didn't exist then. Since I never took auto mechanics in high school, I had no clue how to do much beyond changing my own oil.

Before kids, I had some pretty nice cars. I keep things pretty low key right now car wise due to how expensive cars can get, and how quickly kids can ruin cars.

The family mobile is a 2010 Ford Flex SEL with about 115k on it. Been fairly reliable, so far I've put gas, oil and tires into it.

I drive a 1997 Volvo 850R wagon and sedan. I have one of each. The wagon was bought by my folks when it was only a few months old. It was a Volvo executive's company car. I think it had maybe 15k on it. My Dad drove it daily and put about 110k on it and parked it when he retired. I spent a few years trying to buy it from him, and finally, he was willing to get it go.

If you're not a Volvo aficionado, the 850 T-5R was a car that Volvo produced in very limited quantities in 1995. It was primarily produced because Volvo ran a car in the BTCC (British Touring Car Championship), and to enter the car, it had to be a production model. The T-5R was insanely popular, and the next 2 years, Volvo made the R package in slightly bigger quantities. Porsche helped Volvo in some aspects with the design of this car and its engine. It came with 17 inch wheels and low profile tires, a very stiff suspension, leather and suede interior, and a tune that put out 240 HP on a 2.3 5 cylinder engine with turbo. For 1995, it was a VERY potent model.

When I bought the wagon from my Dad, it was suffering from a lot of neglect. Stuff worn out from just sitting. Dirty. Dad is a chain smoker, so it was very dirty. It was way past its timing belt cycle. So, I got it to 'stage 0', meaning maintenance stuff caught up, running efficiently. And after daily driving it for 2 years, I burned a valve. Shops quoted me 3 grand to pull the head, do a valve job, and reassemble it. I decided to try to do it myself, and after doing the work, I was hooked. The wagon has roughly 150k on it now, and the sedan is close to 240k. Well maintained examples of these go 500-600k.

Folks do a lot of neat stuff to these cars. But with limited wrenching time, and no 'spare' car to drive if I had to have it down for a few hours, I bought a matching sedan that was a lot neglected. Had a rod knock, and the kid who had it was doing a lot of questionable work to it.

So, I've been enjoying the crap out of the sedan. Got a donor engine that I'm cleaning up a little, looking for a 5 speed transmission to go in this one. Assembling parts for the engine swap, need to get a bigger turbo and some other goodies. I've been hitting the junkyards a couple times a month chasing other parts. Some of the parts are hard to find, especially the R specific goodies - but I have all the R specific goodies at this point. I've been enjoying driving it, but I have also decided I want a 2nd wagon and will probably put the sedan in storage when I find one. The wagon sort of screams 'grandfather's car', and I want my fun car to be a sleeper. So, I may have to ship one in when I find the 'right' car.

I also enjoy getting my kids involved in the project, teaching them an art that seems to be dying off - fixing stuff! It's my hope that when my youngest turns 14 or so, we will find a project car for her to fix up until she gets her license. I can't do any of these insane projects I see on the car reality shows, but I can make sure she knows how to change a tire, oil, tune a car up, do brakes, etc. And then, my son won't be far behind, and we can do it again.

wagon.jpgwagon.jpg

sedan.jpgsedan.jpg

#231 7 years ago

Welp, I am a mustang guy. LOL

14570341_10208892844811390_2313023267037977644_n (resized).jpg14570341_10208892844811390_2313023267037977644_n (resized).jpg

#232 7 years ago

03 Tacoma 9" lift on 38.5" boggers

FYI No wagons were harmed by the tacoma. I was tboned by a drunk driver the blew through a red light the entire passanger side is a crater including frame/transmission damage

61 bagged caddy sedan
and
64 lowered caddy coupe

FB_IMG_1467943747320 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1467943747320 (resized).jpg
FB_IMG_1464034502228 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1464034502228 (resized).jpg

FB_IMG_1476214590365 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1476214590365 (resized).jpg

FB_IMG_1476214610221 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1476214610221 (resized).jpg

#234 7 years ago

Ramegoom are you the Casper's electronics guy?? If so, cool you are into pins.

#235 7 years ago
Quoted from pinkid:

Ramegoom are you the Casper's electronics guy?? If so, cool you are into pins.

Yep. Pins, arcade, games, antiques, anything that can fill the game room with interesting stuff.

#236 7 years ago

I bought this car in October 1983 when I was 15 and still have it... Will finish restoring it this winter. Gotta Love Cars, Guitars and Pinball!!!!

20160804_171821 (resized).jpg20160804_171821 (resized).jpg

20160804_171729 (resized).jpg20160804_171729 (resized).jpg

20160804_171955 (resized).jpg20160804_171955 (resized).jpg

20160804_172130 (resized).jpg20160804_172130 (resized).jpg

20160804_171906 (resized).jpg20160804_171906 (resized).jpg

#237 7 years ago
Quoted from boost:

03 Tacoma 9" lift on 38.5" boggers

I gave you a thumbs up for the first pic but then had to flip it for killing a wagon. that car looked to be in decent shape, what a waste.

#238 7 years ago
Quoted from VacFink:

I gave you a thumbs up for the first pic but then had to flip it for killing a wagon. that car looked to be in decent shape, what a waste.

Haha, it looked good from that angle.
It was in great shape and loved it dearly but was t boned by a drunk driver that blew through a red light. It was totaled. Massive passenger side damage including frame. Also the front passanger where my tire is sitting was damaged from spinning into the car that hit me.

#239 7 years ago
Quoted from boost:

Haha, it looked good from that angle.
It was in great shape and loved it dearly but was t boned by a drunk driver that blew through a red light. It was totaled. Massive passenger side damage including frame. Also the front passanger where my tire is sitting was damaged from spinning into the car that hit me.

Its tough to collect and try to maintain a 90's boat like these, parts are so rare. So many of these were recycled and so always painful to see one lost. Nobody would have imagined that plastic not the metal has the most value, since thats what's lost for good and least durable.

If I had room, I'd keep a pile of them around for parts.

#240 7 years ago
Quoted from pinworthy:

As I mentioned above I worked at a Mazda/Volvo as a young guy and as I was reading back through the thread I couldn't believe I missed commenting about your 1800 (which is beautiful btw) and that got me to reminiscing about the fun toys that came through the shop. I remember a guy having an 1800ES in the same color that had a full IPD suspension kit as well as some engine mods but the coolest thing was a custom power sliding sunroof. The headroom sucked but it was a killer look, I really wonder what ever happened to that car.

I'd love to have seen that! I'm only 5'10" and there is little more than a couple inches headroom for me. Where in the heck would a power sunroof go??! I LOVE the folks that have made them into custom convertibles though.

p1800 convertible (resized).jpgp1800 convertible (resized).jpg

#241 7 years ago
Quoted from pinworthy:

Nice job, that's a great purchase. I was looking for an IS-F but at the time I couldn't find the right combo of price and equipment and when I came across the right car in a 350 I jumped on it and like you didn't have a reason to let it go ... then the RC came out and I'm smitten, I will see how long I can hold out
I haven't owned anything but Toyota/Lexus since the 90's, my current pin hauler is a Tacoma Pre-runner and this is my toy toy '94 FZJ-80

Lifted, armored, locked front and rear, 12000lb winch, dual batteries with AC converter (runs an Engle fridge/freezer and crock-pot to make sure I eat well ) and tons of little mods/updates.
I did a custom 8 speaker 1200 watt Pioneer DVD sound system i-Pod inputs, with back-up and "belly" cameras to keep an eye on things.

Since I left Colorado it just doesn't get much use but it has seen every nook and cranny of Colorado, Moab UT as well as the Rubicon Trail in CA.

I love your 80 Series TLC. I would love to build my 100 series, but it's my DD and no place to let her loose.
IMG_2248 (resized).JPGIMG_2248 (resized).JPG

Sorry, this was the only picture I could find on the old MacBook.

#242 7 years ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

I'd love to have seen that! I'm only 5'10" and there is little more than a couple inches headroom for me. Where in the heck would a power sunroof go??! I LOVE the folks that have made them into custom convertibles though.

Love those volvo's, especially the wierd little hatch wagon version.

#243 7 years ago
Quoted from pinworthy:

I got to be good friends with a guy at the Panasonic dealer that had a 79 Z-28 4-spd in blue and he put this cockpit stereo between the t-tops

That is awesome! Would love to see one of those.
Wouldn't be able to put one in though. The car is stock, so I'm keeping it that way. Would love more power, but unless something catastrophic happens, she's staying with what she's got.

#244 7 years ago

Winter is coming soon and its time to put the classics to bed. The latest snowmelter they are using on the roads in the larger towns and cities in Ontario is a liquid salt brine. In traffic it creates a corrosive salt fog that gets into everything, nasty.

My original 2.8 EFI 1987 Camaro get hidden in granny's garage on top of a 6 mil plastic sheet and under a fitted car cover from Coverking. with a couple of moving blankets and a tarp over that ( moisture and dropped stuff prevention). Steel wool pads in the exhaust pipes(mice prevention), extra air in the tires (keeps them round), fuel topped off with a fuel stabilizer added (tank condensation prevention and ethanol in fuel ..yeck.), fresh synthetic oil in engine ( I heard regular oil can cause damage..pitting?) Battery removed and stored with a minder ( had one freeze solid once), Body was washed and waxed some dry sheets inside and mouse bait tossed underneath and see ya in the spring.

boo hoo

20161010_090604 (resized).jpg20161010_090604 (resized).jpg

#245 7 years ago

First car - Mini 1275 with twin carbs
Current pin hauler - BMW X3
Weekend weapon - Honda S2000
Future classic - Ford Fiesta RS Turbo

Attachment 1 (resized).jpgAttachment 1 (resized).jpg

Attachment 1 (resized).jpgAttachment 1 (resized).jpg

Attachment 3 (resized).jpgAttachment 3 (resized).jpg

Attachment 2 (resized).jpgAttachment 2 (resized).jpg

#246 7 years ago
Quoted from willbeEM:

Winter is coming soon and its time to put the classics to bed. The latest snowmelter they are using on the roads in the larger towns and cities in Ontario is a liquid salt brine. In traffic it creates a corrosive salt fog that gets into everything, nasty.
My original 2.8 EFI 1987 Camaro get hidden in granny's garage on top of a 6 mil plastic sheet and under a fitted car cover from Coverking. with a couple of moving blankets and a tarp over that ( moisture and dropped stuff prevention). Steel wool pads in the exhaust pipes(mice prevention), extra air in the tires (keeps them round), fuel topped off with a fuel stabilizer added (tank condensation prevention and ethanol in fuel ..yeck.), fresh synthetic oil in engine ( I heard regular oil can cause damage..pitting?) Battery removed and stored with a minder ( had one freeze solid once), Body was washed and waxed some dry sheets inside and mouse bait tossed underneath and see ya in the spring.
boo hoo

No heat in the garage I take it. You really should take the tires and wheels off and put it on jack stands or junk tires and wheels. The freeze/thaw can tare the plys inside the tires when there's weight on the tires. If anything put the car on jack stands under the frame with the tires off the ground and all the weight off the suspension.

#247 7 years ago
Quoted from Hop-Pac:

I had a '76 LS in high school. It was a dark metallic red with tan interior. 350 Automatic. I loved that car. One of my Dad's buddies said he would paint it and took it apart and it never got put back together. I tend to prefer the chrome steel bumpers on the earlier versions.

Quoted from jsyjay:

First car - Mini 1275 with twin carbs
Current pin hauler - BMW X3
Weekend weapon - Honda S2000
Future classic - Ford Fiesta RS Turbo

I like that Fiesta. Is that a hatchback?

#248 7 years ago

I drive a '59 fury.
Pushed the Buy it now button on ebay..shipping to the netherlands was horribly expensive.
This is the closest i could get to christine,i feel like a million bucks when i drive it!
It does not accomodate a pinball though..

IMG_4184 (resized).JPGIMG_4184 (resized).JPG

#249 7 years ago
Quoted from willbeEM:

You should consider waterless coolant as well.

#250 7 years ago

I like that Fiesta. Is that a hatchback?

Yep, part of the 80/90's hot hatch era. Another picture, not mine but similar.

big-3167641c90 (resized).jpgbig-3167641c90 (resized).jpg

There are 3,335 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 67.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinside-car-club/page/5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.