View topic image gallery

wickdllg.jpg
IMG_0063.jpg
IMG_0062.jpg
treecolor.jpg
lolafter.jpg
lolbefor.jpg
#1 9 years ago

As Black Friday approaches, we are offering a Pinside Bonus. Order a Haunted Forest Glowing Eyes LED Set and we will toss in a Set of the 75th Anniversary Lollipop Decals.

lolbefor.jpglolbefor.jpglolafter.jpglolafter.jpg

and the Haunted Forest Glowing Eyes Kit is available in 4 different colors

treecolor.jpgtreecolor.jpg

When Placing your order, Message us in PayPAL 'PINSIDE SPECIAL'
with your order to receive FREE Decals, or email us right after ordering.

Thanks Again
Shawn

www.WOZMODS.com

#2 9 years ago

How easy is the install for the eyes mod?

#3 9 years ago

It's not too difficult. Full color, very descriptive step by step instructions with images showing each step included with the Tree Mod. Really nice effect that makes your trees really stand out.

You will be Very pleased at the final result, seeing it in person!

Shawn

www.WOZMODS.com

#4 9 years ago

Seems to look great, but I suppose it's not possible to install the leds from the back?

#5 9 years ago

The LED's need to be secure and have shock absorption. Our Kit, is not poking LED's into the eyes.
The LEDs are actually centered perfectly behind the eyes and are locked into place. Clean, Secure and a proper install. The wires go thru the center of the pop base and below the playfield. The wires below the trees are designed to sustain the constant pop action of the tree.
Remember, the tree doesn't sit on top of the pop bumper, like the State Fair Balloon does, it's part of
the pop bumper and continuously going up and down with a hard coil plunger action.

Shawn
www.WOZMODS.com

#6 9 years ago

What is the Pinside special for the entire package - Haunted eyes, ballon lighting, twister and decals? Is there a preferential offer vs. the general public package deal,on your website?

#7 9 years ago

Right now the Early Bird Special is as low as it gets for everything.
That price won't be around too much longer.

#8 9 years ago

Order has been placed.

#9 9 years ago

Thanks Konajack,
Will be shipping Monday Morning

#10 9 years ago

Order placed!

#11 9 years ago

Got it, Jim_Z. FREE Lollipop Decals coming with.
Shipping tomorrow Morning

Enjoy the rest of your Weekend!

#12 9 years ago

Can't decide between flickering red and green. Is it possible to change the colour out at a later date? Cheers.

#13 9 years ago

Also just to check.... Are your lollipop decals the official JJP ones?

#14 9 years ago

Any recommendations on color? I'm not great at imagining these things in advance.

#15 9 years ago
Quoted from thewool:

Also just to check.... Are your lollipop decals the official JJP ones?

The 75th JJP Ones are not decals at all, they are the molded(riveted) plastic targets.
The same as you have now, except with a raised white ink on them.
Our decals replicate the same look, with a simple placement of a decal overtop.
Except our decals are printed on a special adhesive vinyl that will bond with the pvc/nylon
round plastic target disk. As well, they are covered with a super durable, yet micro thin pvc
laminate protectant, to keep the ink lollipop design, crisp and clean. Because we use a very
thin design, there is no difference in ball play, after applying the decals.

Thanks for your Questions,

Shawn
www.WOZMODS.com

#16 9 years ago
Quoted from txstargazer3:

Any recommendations on color? I'm not great at imagining these things in advance.

My Preference is the Amber. But they all give a really cool look and different
personality to the forest.

Amber is Haunting, especially when connected to the Fire Flame Balloon Controller.
Red is Evil looking
Green has the look of the witch controls them
White is more of a possessed look, like back in the 80's in the movie Christine. When the white
light came from the front of the car, it had that possessed feel. Except the tree's won't try and
run you down. LOL

Shawn
www.WOZMODS.com

#17 9 years ago
Quoted from thewool:

Can't decide between flickering red and green. Is it possible to change the colour out at a later date? Cheers.

You can change out the colors in the Future

#18 9 years ago

Thanks for the advice and the quick reponse! I just placed an order for the amber kit.

Jim W.

#19 9 years ago

really nice deal. thanks. will order

#20 9 years ago

Last Weekend for the Pinside FREE Lollipop Decals with Haunted Forest Order!
Expires Sunday Nov 16th!

#21 9 years ago

Do the apples light up as well? - it looks kind of like it in the video. Do I have bad apples?

#22 9 years ago

Could someone post how involved the install is once they get there kit? Thanks

#23 9 years ago

I ordered mine. I got the full set ....lighted trees in amber along with the really cool lighting effects for the tornado and state fair balloon. The lighting kit also makes the eyes in the trees flicker giving them an eerie feeling, that matches the haunted forest theme. Well done sir, I will post up pics and the install process when I receive my mods. I should get them this week.

#24 9 years ago

Do you have the instructions on line so we can see what is involved?

#25 9 years ago
Quoted from wtatumjr:

Do the apples light up as well? - it looks kind of like it in the video. Do I have bad apples?

Your apples are fine - they don't do anything before or after the mod.

#26 9 years ago

No the Apples don't light up, just the eyes in your trees.
As far as how involved, the tree's take a little time to install the lighting
into, but that said, Everything is very well documented step by step with
easy to follow full color photos with each step.
A glass of wine and an hour or so of time and your trees are now lit with our
LED sticks in them.
VERY COOL Look. If you can give up an hour or so.... You'll be glad you did!

#27 9 years ago

Just ordered the full set with amber lighted trees.

Looking forward to these additions on the game.

Thanks Shawn, nice work!

Cheers,

Scott

#28 9 years ago

Order received

4 Piece MOD Set with the Amber Tree Lights shipping out on Monday Morning!

Thank You for Your Business

Shawn
www.WOZMODS.com

1 week later
#29 9 years ago

I just finished doing the amber tree eyes mod. They look GREAT!!! My wife broke into a big grin and said it is one of the best mods ever.

The instructions are very well done. It is not a difficult job, just take it a step at a time. It took me a few hours to do, but I went very deliberately to make sure I got it right. I actually enjoy doing this stuff.

The trees look like they should have been this way from the start. I highly recommend this mod. Thank you Shawn! I'm giving strong consideration to the WOZMODS balloon and tornado mod.

#30 9 years ago

Thank You
TxStarGazer3

Shawn
www.WOZMODS.com

#31 9 years ago

Under two different lighting conditions (glass off).

IMG_0062.jpgIMG_0062.jpg IMG_0063.jpgIMG_0063.jpg
#32 9 years ago

Nice Job TxStarGazer3

#33 9 years ago

Thanks Shawn, the excellent instructions made it easy.

1 week later
#34 9 years ago

Haunted Forest Tree's with Lollipop Decals on sale right now for $75.00 including Shipping

www.WOZMODS.com

wickdllg.jpgwickdllg.jpg

#35 9 years ago

How much is OS shipping on this deal

#36 9 years ago

Same Price to Australia
No Additional shipping US or worldwide

#37 9 years ago

You should really upload the instructions to the site then people can judge if they can do the install.

#38 9 years ago

I found the install to be easy. There are several steps but it is not very challenging. If you are the least bit handy you should have no problem. Just allow yourself plenty of time and don't rush the job.

#39 9 years ago

This Deal is ending today

Hurry if you want the Haunted Forest Mod for $75.00 with Free shipping and Free Lollipop Decals.

#40 9 years ago

How about you post the instructions so that people can decide if they want to buy it? The install requires you drill through your trees. I see multiple posts where people ask for how to install and you dodge it. Not a good business practice.

#41 9 years ago

How else do you think you can install led lights in the eyes? I thought it was self explanitory but if you want to, just wrap some scotch tape with the wires on the outside. (That will look good on yours)

#42 9 years ago

You need a small bit on a dremel tool or a small drill bit on a drill . Takes about a minute opening up the eyes after removing the 2 nuts getting the assembly off the game. Then 2 nuts getting the tree of the bumper.
The rest is running wires though existing holes and a few wires get connected with supplied connectors.

#43 9 years ago
Quoted from Syco54645:

How about you post the instructions so that people can decide if they want to buy it? The install requires you drill through your trees. I see multiple posts where people ask for how to install and you dodge it. Not a good business practice.

Sorry Syco54645, It's nothing to do with dodging. Buy the kit, and you will learn step by step in great detail how to install. I spent a couple weeks making very detailed instructions to try and make it easy for everyone to install. They are worth the little bit I'm asking and come with every part you need for the install. You won't be disappointed with the result. And right now shipping is included.

Shawn
www.WOZMODS.com

#44 9 years ago
Quoted from wozmods:

Sorry Syco54645, It's nothing to do with dodging. Buy the kit, and you will learn step by step in great detail how to install. I spent a couple weeks making very detailed instructions to try and make it easy for everyone to install. They are worth the little bit I'm asking and come with every part you need for the install. You won't be disappointed with the result. And right now shipping is included.
Shawn
http://www.WOZMODS.com

I do not have a WOZ and have seen the instructions. You have no reason not to post them. Some people here would be unwilling/unable to do what is in the instructions.

#45 9 years ago
Quoted from Syco54645:

I do not have a WOZ and have seen the instructions. You have no reason not to post them. Some people here would be unwilling/unable to do what is in the instructions.

You Drill under the tree next to 3 holes already factory drilled. The trees are a hard rubber material, very easy to do, and a pin hole in each eye. Very easy and sticky templates are included. Once done you will never tell they were even touched.

If you don't have a WOZ, quit trolling the forum.

#46 9 years ago

Wozmods is a class act offering great products. Cut the crap.

#47 9 years ago

ordered amber trees, flickering baloon/storm kit and the NEW flashy foil crystal ball target sticker set today!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 16.95
$ 91.00
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinside-bonus-free-lollipop-decals-with-haunted-forest-led-woz-mod and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.