6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 2 posts
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by robin
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider robin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

Hi Pinside, happy new year!

In the past months Martijn and I have been hard at work developing cool stuff for Pinside, slaving away over strong coffee etc. Now we need some help with testing, to make sure everything is working solidly and the main bugs are squashed.

In order to get some solid testing going on, we've formulated some requirements:

- You've been on Pinside for at least one year.
    - You're an avid Pinside reader AND poster etc. You know your way around the site, post frequently and are not afraid to use the up- and downvote, drain, fav, button and all the fun features that make Pinside.
    - You've got a good eye for detail and for noticing when things aren't working like they're supposed to.
    - You've got experience with testing software (especially html/javascript/css) or at least you're good at explaining the steps needed to replicate an issue or bug.

Testers get access to our beta site, where the new version is running. Most of the testing will be required in the forum section.

Uhm, well that's it. Please send me a PM if you think you fit the above requirements, I'm looking to start with a handful of testers. Please only apply if you're serious about this gig!

You can reach me via PM!

Robin

#2 6 years ago

Quick update: thanks to everyone who contacted me! I'm starting out with a small number of testers to get through the obvious bugs first. I will then reach out to more people. Eventually, everyone who contacted me should get a message from me. Hopefully, later this week.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider robin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinside-beta-testers-wanted-1?tu=robin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.