8 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by jfesler
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

message.png
    #1 8 years ago

I receive this login prompt for the old beta site when creating, editing, or deleting a marketplace ad. Not sure if this is supposed to be here?

message.pngmessage.png
    #2 8 years ago

Look at your browser address bar. Does it say beta.pinside.com?

If so, remove beta and the dot!

#3 8 years ago

I checked and don't think it said beta. I did have cookies turned off so maybe that was causing the issue?

#4 8 years ago

The message from your browser very strongly suggests you were hitting (or trying) the beta site. Thor first half of that dialogue box was generated by the browser.

#5 8 years ago

I'm seeing no error messages using the marketplace with the beta site flat out disabled by Robin.

Marking as resolved until this pops up again.

#6 8 years ago

Yep seems to be cleared up for me as well. Question, how can you mark topics resolved if you're not a staff member?

#7 8 years ago

I just got this message going to the forums. Dumped the page and returned to resolve.

#8 8 years ago

Marking it not resolved.

Please get a screen shot when this happens. And a thing else that can help - such as the url you had in the browser bar, and what you clicked on.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinside-beta-login-prompt-on-marketplace-pages and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.