Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 22 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by sc93cobra
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 6 years ago

I will be doing the name badges and Lanyards again this year for Expo 2017. They will be passed out at the meet and greet party, and I will also meet you guys around the show if you need them, just call or text me.

Few things, After each show I always have a bunch people asked me to make for them that don't get picked up.. Please these take me about 10 min each to do so if you order one pick them up. Also you must have a Pinside user name to get a badge made, because we use a template made by Robin that pulls your info for your badge from your user name. Lastly I will print a bunch of blank badges if someone forgets to order one or you want one for a non Pinside user, wife... ect.

To get a Badge all you have to do is post in the thread. Please do not clog the thread up with other talk as I will be using it to get peoples desired badges.

Deadline is Wednesday at 8am to get printed

See meet and Greet thread here https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinside-pinball-expo-meet-and-greet-party-2017

Thanks,
    JJ

#2 6 years ago

I'll take one, thanks. I won't be there until later on Thursday though.

#4 6 years ago

I'm in! Thanks! Cant wait to meet and greet!

#5 6 years ago

I'm a fool and can't find mine from 2 years ago. may I get another please? pretty please

#7 6 years ago

Bump 1 week away

Deadline is Wednesday at 8am to get printed

#8 6 years ago

Count me in. Thanks

#9 6 years ago

put me down I will be there. I love twin peaks.

#10 6 years ago

Have to bow out, flying out Friday night.

#11 6 years ago

Saturday bump! Deadline is coming!!!

#12 6 years ago

Count me in. Thanks

#13 6 years ago

I'm in... thanks

K

#14 6 years ago

Count me in and I will be bringing a non pinside friend. Thanks.

#15 6 years ago
    Quoted from Asylum:

I'm in... thanks
    K

you'd better be rockin' that ac/dc crop top!

#17 6 years ago

I'm in JJ. Thanks for doing this.

Hogey

#18 6 years ago

I plan to attend. I would like a badge.

#19 6 years ago

I'm in as well, thanks!

#20 6 years ago

9 Hours! Then my printer gets going!

#21 6 years ago

No need for a badge - just will be there Saturday for awhile - maybe bump into you though ...

#22 6 years ago

Missed out on the badge! Come by and see myself, bud and myork82 at our plating and powder booth. Looking forward to meeting many of you in person!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinside-badges-for-pinball-expo-2017 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.