(Topic ID: 13331)

Pinside and RGP Night At Game Exchange Of Colorado

By Gexchange

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“When Should Game Exchange Host Pinball Night?”

• Before Rocky Mtn Pinball Showdown (Next 30 Days) 0 votes
    • During Rocky Mtn Pinball Showdown 4 votes
      24%
    • Shortly After Showdown (Some Time In May) 1 vote
      6%
    • Later In the Summer Like July? 12 votes
      71%

(17 votes)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider v8torino.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#20 12 years ago

Hey JJ,I like your idea of doing this for Pinsiders and RGP,maybe have some shopping/parts/rubbers/light bulb specials,drawings,super secret raffles,tournaments,a pinata for kids,throw those bean bag/washer games for kids also.Just throwing out some ideas.
    It would be neat to be able to meet some of these guys and play some pinball and all of the other great toys in The Game Exchange's showroom.Wives,Kids,Friends,Inlaws ?
    Would you be letting us play-pool,air hockey,video,shuffleboard,tabletop and the other games?
    Maybe a Saturday,like Noon till 10 PM-that way you have a few of the retail shoppers,and then our Pinside/RGP wives,kids,friends,inlaws or whatever Sat. afternoon and early evening,then the true/die hard pinheads and gamers stay till Sat. nite-9,10,11:00 PM,just my thoughts about something like you are talking about,and also if it's in late June or July/August people could kinda plan on coming or decide to blow it off as well.
    (Also-kinda keep this on the DL ) If this is all well thought out and planned in advance,I could possibly forsee my WOZECLE #666 making a surprise guest appearance there as well ?
    That is if it is even built by then and if all the variables worked in my favor,a BIG part of it would be if I had some people (2 or 3) to help,and an Escalara-electric dolly to get the WOZ out of my house/basement in the first place and then help to get it to your location,and then back to my house the next day or two after the event.
    Talk to you later about all of the above,and we can monitor this thread for a few weeks or so.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider v8torino.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinside-and-rgp-night-at-game-exchange-of-colorado?tu=v8torino and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.