Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 19 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Chrizg
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

Seems Pinside has been really messed up recently. Is this only me? seems to lose track of post read, pkp, etc., etc. just curious.

#2 11 years ago

Haven't noticed any issues from here, but I'm not posting real heavily right now.

#4 11 years ago

issues with posts posting... seems to take forever to load them. figured it was a slow server issue or something.

#5 11 years ago

Iv had a reply or two post into the wrong thread

#6 11 years ago

I think the site is straining under the load of so many people being online during peak hours.

#7 11 years ago
    Quoted from jarjarisgod:

I think the site is straining under the load of so many people being online during peak hours.

+1

#8 11 years ago

Yeah mine sometimes gets buggy too, safe to say I was using Ie a while back till it gave me problems.

Then changed to google chrome seemed to fix it at first but lately its been funky at times ,have to sign in/out to fix it.

#9 11 years ago
    Quoted from APOLLO_13:

issues with posts posting... seems to take forever to load them. figured it was a slow server issue or something.

+1

#10 11 years ago

I've noticed a few hiccups with not remembering threads I've visited and one, maybe two, times it had pkp messed up. But nothing a page reload didn't fix. Pinside kicks ass

#11 11 years ago

Yep, seems to happen quite often to me

I guess it is hard to be awesone

#12 11 years ago

the worst was yesterday, it would take 30 seconds to load any thread i'd open, then 30 back to the forum, etc. just getting high traffic, not like the older days of 25 members online

#13 11 years ago

Hopefully Everyone is donating to handle the load! "hint hint"

#14 11 years ago

The problem you are referring to happens when you switch internet providers.. for example if you are on WIFI at home on your phone and leave your house onto 4G or LTE. You have to log out and log back in to re-establish your session. Robin is using session statefulness based on IP. IP needs to be removed from the equation to fix that problem.

#15 11 years ago

oooh that's probably it. new bresnan modem as of 3 days ago, new pc as of 7 days ago. could also explain. sometimes go wired/vs wireless as well

#16 11 years ago
    Quoted from Anim8ormatt:

Hopefully Everyone is donating to handle the load! "hint hint"

I helped get him that TFLE a while back plus i'm a college student now, I really don't have enough money to buy beer with

#17 11 years ago

Yeah it's been jacked up in the day.

#18 11 years ago

Sign out. Sign back in. Problem will resolve.

#19 11 years ago

I have issues only on my iPhone/ipad. Like sometimes if I don't wait and let pics load and zoom past older posts with pics, the newer posts with pics will never show. Sometimes get the no avatar/karma thing

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinside-all-fd-up and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.