Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 373 posts
  • 140 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by ForceFlow
  • Topic is favorited by 51 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

e5228011-88bd-4129-a756-d0adfc5c3c8f_text.gif
    images(1).jpg
    true-correct.gif
    DBD6075D-EC06-4504-AF11-250795063A12 (resized).png
    you-know-what-i-got-for-christmas-this-year-it-39051216 - Copy (resized).png
    FZNWRCEI49RRX3Z (resized).jpg
    20221114_115339 (resized).jpg
    giphy (13).gif
    Screenshot_20221114-122230_Chrome (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20221114-115541_Chrome (resized).jpg
    360_F_202558888_gNuoq8eGVUJJVgCJa6I4auZqxkvAcrC8 (resized).jpg
    theend (resized).JPG
    toast.gif
    Screenshot_20221113-195416 (resized).png
    C7581964-33D1-4696-999A-D7DF5935AB29 (resized).jpeg
    832fe06888ba7402c7f2ca94056bea3b0249559f.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dee-bow.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#37 1 year ago

Eye min ahh gine!

#45 1 year ago
    Quoted from dnapac:

Add me!!! I’m in!! Let the gift buying begin!!!

Quoted from LesManley:

*THIS PART IS VERY IMPORTANT:
    If you want to participate here is what I need from you via private message...
    -Your full name and mailing address
    -Your email address
    -Your t-shirt size
    -Suggestions: I suggest providing a list of ideas to help your Santa out, but ultimately your Santa will decide what to get you. Not required, but if you update your collection on Pinside, include a list of your current games in the PM to me and/or mention that you also like arcade games and/or things like Disney or Funko Pops or 80's/90's nostalgia for instance, that could also help give your Santa ideas and direction.

Jussst incase you got too excited & maybe missed that part buddy!

images.jpeg-1 (resized).jpgimages.jpeg-1 (resized).jpg
    1 week later
    #201 1 year ago
    Quoted from Colsond3:

I’m in again. Thank baby Jesus that Les sent me the reminder email today. Haven’t been on here much in the last few weeks.
    Been dealing with one of my best friends recently getting diagnosed with Stage IV pancreatic cancer, not much time left for him. Two young daughters under 12. It’s beyond sad. Hasn’t been a good start to the holiday season.
    But I’m going to drop off two of my games to him next week so that will give him something to do as he wanders around in his basement with the IV chemo.
    So glad to see this thread again. Needed some positivity from you folks. Thanks.

Send him all our best and tell him F&@# Cancer

#217 1 year ago

When does the list go out?!

#266 1 year ago
    Quoted from bicyclenut:

I kinda wish I knew who my Santa is/was so I can send them a thank you, but i guess that would defeat the purpose of the "Secret"

Thank them on here. They'll see it

#282 1 year ago
    Quoted from smalltownguy2:

That was my strategy last year. It worked.

This attitude makes me sad. Giving gifts should be about giving gifts, not about getting acknowledgement. I understand there are guidelines in this thread/process, but honestly people. Watch your own bobber.
    Not sending a gift is a different story, however. That should be grounds for scrutiny.

Agreed. I hope that whatever prevented him from sharing his gifts recieved has passed and he has a great Christmas this year.oh & ibtl

#284 1 year ago

strong work

#286 1 year ago

Mayyybe. Ill let you know shortly

#327 1 year ago
    Quoted from K9Marshal:

Hey there,
    I apologize for not posting the gifts you sent and I did enjoy them and was very much appreciative. Honestly, I don't know what the hell happened but to say I have a lot going on in life without elaborating is as much as I will share on pinside.
    Hopefully you join in again this year and I hope me not posting the pic doesn't dissuade you from enjoying the Secret Santa fun. The gifts you sent were well thought out and cool and I'm sure whoever gets you this year will be just as happy.
    Anyway, Enjoy your coming holidays and this years Secret Santa!!
    Joe

Well said Joe! Glad everything worked out and hope you & everyone on pinside enjoy the holidays! Cheers!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dee-bow.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinside-2022-secret-santa-program-sign-up-through-nov-12th?tu=dee-bow and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.