Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 373 posts
  • 140 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by ForceFlow
  • Topic is favorited by 51 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

e5228011-88bd-4129-a756-d0adfc5c3c8f_text.gif
    images(1).jpg
    true-correct.gif
    DBD6075D-EC06-4504-AF11-250795063A12 (resized).png
    you-know-what-i-got-for-christmas-this-year-it-39051216 - Copy (resized).png
    FZNWRCEI49RRX3Z (resized).jpg
    20221114_115339 (resized).jpg
    giphy (13).gif
    Screenshot_20221114-122230_Chrome (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20221114-115541_Chrome (resized).jpg
    360_F_202558888_gNuoq8eGVUJJVgCJa6I4auZqxkvAcrC8 (resized).jpg
    theend (resized).JPG
    toast.gif
    Screenshot_20221113-195416 (resized).png
    C7581964-33D1-4696-999A-D7DF5935AB29 (resized).jpeg
    832fe06888ba7402c7f2ca94056bea3b0249559f.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Puffdanny.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#216 1 year ago

I don't think K9Marshal should be allowed to participate seeing how he didn't even have the decency to say thank you for all the gifts he received last year.

#231 1 year ago
    Quoted from Haymaker:

If thats true, then I agree. We don't need any scrooges stinking up the holiday spirit. I know one or two others have been flakey in the past as well. Please don't commit if you're not going to follow through with everything.

Well my participation depends on if he is allowed to participate. As of now I'm not in,if he is taken off the list then I will participate but I'm not joining if there's going to be known scrooges involved. I spent good money and time hand picking and having presents custom made just to be ghosted. Fuck that guy he should be banished from the island.

#234 1 year ago
    Quoted from Haymaker:I truly feel bad for you man That really stinks. I agree. BANISH THE SCROOGE *brandishing large candy cane menacingly*

I feel bad for the guy he does it to this year if he's allowed to participate

#236 1 year ago
    Quoted from NovaCade:

Bring on the downvotes…
    I’m sorry to hear someone didn’t post and respond/say thank you for last year. That, I can imagine, would not feel great to put the time and effort into shopping and shipping to not know if anything was received.
    But, this season and this whole thing LesManley puts together for us, is about fun and positivity. We do it for the joy of being a part of it. Maybe your guy last year got sick, or maybe a family member got sick, or worse. Maybe they lost their job at Christmas and were spinning out. Or maybe you are right and they are inconsiderate. IDK, and IDK your person from last year.
    I guess my drawn out point is, try and give the benefit of the doubt. The world and the rest of the year are filled with negativity, let’s bring in the positive vibes only in this thread.
    I don’t know you either and I still want you to join this year, regardless of what happens with your person from last year. I had an awesome time participating last year and watching everyone else too.
    Ho Ho Ho fellow Pinsiders

He had no problem checking in on pinside everyday,no problem posting on Facebook and no problem signing up this year.He made a choice not to post.I thank LesManley for all his time,effort and joy he brings to hundreds.Its never to late to say thank you since he's obviously active here.

#238 1 year ago
    Quoted from NovaCade:

I really do think I understand how you feel, I only say think because it didn’t happen to me. I spend a ton of time and thought for anything Christmas related, and it appears from your posts you do too. And I would feel hurt in all honesty. FWIW, thank you for being a part last year and for really putting effort and thought in.
    And based on how you feel and the thought you put in, I’m sure myself or other people would be overjoyed by having you this year.
    I’m done meddling and you do you, and I really mean that in an non-condescending way, I swear. Merry Christmas/happy
    Holidays either way.

Merry Christmas to you. I don't feel you were meddling. I found your post valid and not condescending or making light of the situation. My stubbornness may keep me out this year but I'll still be following this thread and see all the great things everyone recieves. On a side note whoever gets amkoepfer send extra snacks so he can lure me over to take his money in dollar games.

#239 1 year ago

Update: @LesManly has made contact with K9Marshal and he had a pic of the first box of gifts I sent showing he had intentions of posting but somehow slipped through the cracks. I'm glad you and your k9 enjoyed the gifts and accept and understand that things slip through the cracks when life gets hectic. That being said I'm going to join the festivities again this year.

#323 1 year ago

Thanks for reaching out I really appreciate it and glad you enjoyed the gifts. I will be participating again.

#356 1 year ago
    Quoted from JustJared:

It's likely too late, but sign me up if not.

Message him he's a big softy

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Puffdanny.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinside-2022-secret-santa-program-sign-up-through-nov-12th?tu=Puffdanny and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.