Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 373 posts
  • 140 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by ForceFlow
  • Topic is favorited by 51 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

e5228011-88bd-4129-a756-d0adfc5c3c8f_text.gif
    images(1).jpg
    true-correct.gif
    DBD6075D-EC06-4504-AF11-250795063A12 (resized).png
    you-know-what-i-got-for-christmas-this-year-it-39051216 - Copy (resized).png
    FZNWRCEI49RRX3Z (resized).jpg
    20221114_115339 (resized).jpg
    giphy (13).gif
    Screenshot_20221114-122230_Chrome (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20221114-115541_Chrome (resized).jpg
    360_F_202558888_gNuoq8eGVUJJVgCJa6I4auZqxkvAcrC8 (resized).jpg
    theend (resized).JPG
    toast.gif
    Screenshot_20221113-195416 (resized).png
    C7581964-33D1-4696-999A-D7DF5935AB29 (resized).jpeg
    832fe06888ba7402c7f2ca94056bea3b0249559f.gif

This topic is closed.

There are 373 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 8.
    #251 1 year ago

Sent my PM. This should be fun.

#252 1 year ago

I’m new to pinball and new to Pinside but boy oh boy am I in!

#253 1 year ago

I'm in! First time, should be fun!

#254 1 year ago

Up to 203!?!?!

The Canucks have really stepped up their game from last year. Up to 17 Canadians now already compared to 11 last year.

Still several hours to get in, so please send me your info if you haven't already and make sure to check the list of Santas in my original post for your username too!

#255 1 year ago

This is awesome, the growth from year to year is pretty crazy. This is a huge highlight for me every year and I have to say I ordered a few things last night after signing up due to my excitement. Can’t wait to begin my real stalking and not just some stocking stuffers.

#256 1 year ago

Pushing a bit late to the game, but certainly in again this year.

Can't wait to see everyone's excitement...and to count the chinchillas.

#257 1 year ago

It’s about time to hooooook someone up with what Santa dropped off. Let’s go!!!!!

#258 1 year ago
    832fe06888ba7402c7f2ca94056bea3b0249559f.gif832fe06888ba7402c7f2ca94056bea3b0249559f.gif
    #259 1 year ago

Hope I can still make it I was 2 hours late .

#260 1 year ago
    Quoted from BoilerUp:

I’m new to pinball and new to Pinside but boy oh boy am I in!

Like to see the excitement.

#262 1 year ago
    Quoted from radial_head:

I still don't see my name on the list...?

If you hit in before the deadline I’m sure on the next update you will be on there.

#263 1 year ago

#264 1 year ago
    Quoted from radial_head:

I was just sitting around reading my art books and now I'm IN.
    Add me to the list please.

Quoted from radial_head:

I still don't see my name on the list...?

Did you follow the instructions in the first post and PM LesManley with the required information?

#265 1 year ago

I kinda wish I knew who my Santa is/was so I can send them a thank you, but i guess that would defeat the purpose of the "Secret"

#266 1 year ago
    Quoted from bicyclenut:

I kinda wish I knew who my Santa is/was so I can send them a thank you, but i guess that would defeat the purpose of the "Secret"

Thank them on here. They'll see it

#267 1 year ago

“You better watch out , you better not cry……”

C7581964-33D1-4696-999A-D7DF5935AB29 (resized).jpegC7581964-33D1-4696-999A-D7DF5935AB29 (resized).jpeg
    #268 1 year ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Thank them on here. They'll see it

oh I do/have

#269 1 year ago

Looks like we ended at 207 for now. Wow. I updated the list in the original post. If you wanted in and don't see your username on there, send me a PM ASAP. Soon I'll close this thread down and open the 2022 participants thread to keep things nice and tidy.

#270 1 year ago

Ok ok…. I am in…. How do I i offically do it?!

#271 1 year ago
    Quoted from toasterman04:

Ok ok…. I am in…. How do I i offically do it?!

First post literally has all of the details.

#272 1 year ago

My forgiveness… PM sent

#273 1 year ago
    Quoted from toasterman04:

My forgiveness… PM sent

Toaster man. I'm already sending an idea for a gift...

Screenshot_20221113-195416 (resized).pngScreenshot_20221113-195416 (resized).png
    #274 1 year ago

LMAO…. YES PLEASE!!

#275 1 year ago
    Quoted from LesManley:

Looks like we ended at 207 for now. Wow. I updated the list in the original post. If you wanted in and don't see your username on there, send me a PM ASAP. Soon I'll close this thread down and open the 2022 participants thread to keep things nice and tidy.

THANK YOU so much for doing this for everyone, I know how much time it takes. You better hope I get your name from the list lol.

#276 1 year ago
    Quoted from Daditude:

Toaster man. I'm already sending an idea for a gift...[quoted image]

toast.giftoast.gif

#277 1 year ago

Sign ups for 2022 are now over. So what comes next you ask? I'm going to shut it down here and create a new thread for all participants to follow to keep things clean and simple. That thread is...

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-2022-pinside-secret-santa-participants-thread-

If you are still late to the game or know someone else who is, you still have a chance to get it before everyone is matched up. Just shoot me a message...quickly. Other than that, moderators robin please shut down this thread since registration is now closed. Thanks again!

theend (resized).JPGtheend (resized).JPG
    #278 1 year ago
    Quoted from Fulltilt:

Not wanting to go negative but I too got no feedback last time I was a part of the festivities. So.. solution. I’ll make this one so awesome I’ll hear back one way or the other! Bonsai!!

That was my strategy last year. It worked.

Quoted from Puffdanny:

I don't think K9Marshal should be allowed to participate seeing how he didn't even have the decency to say thank you for all the gifts he received last year.

If thats true, then I agree. We don't need any scrooges stinking up the holiday spirit. I know one or two others have been flakey in the past as well. Please don't commit if you're not going to follow through with everything.

This attitude makes me sad. Giving gifts should be about giving gifts, not about getting acknowledgement. I understand there are guidelines in this thread/process, but honestly people. Watch your own bobber.

Not sending a gift is a different story, however. That should be grounds for scrutiny.

#279 1 year ago

Woot! Here's a chance at getting me another IBTL!!

#280 1 year ago

@robin, lock this thread and this guy up! Santa goes into houses uninvited, that's a misdemeanor at least!

In Before The Lock!!!

360_F_202558888_gNuoq8eGVUJJVgCJa6I4auZqxkvAcrC8 (resized).jpg360_F_202558888_gNuoq8eGVUJJVgCJa6I4auZqxkvAcrC8 (resized).jpg
    #281 1 year ago

IBTL?

#282 1 year ago
    Quoted from smalltownguy2:

This attitude makes me sad. Giving gifts should be about giving gifts, not about getting acknowledgement. I understand there are guidelines in this thread/process, but honestly people. Watch your own bobber.
    Not sending a gift is a different story, however. That should be grounds for scrutiny.

Agreed. I hope that whatever prevented him from sharing his gifts recieved has passed and he has a great Christmas this year.oh & ibtl

#283 1 year ago

One of the many Pinside achievements, In Before The Lock.. lol

Screenshot_20221114-115541_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20221114-115541_Chrome (resized).jpg
    #284 1 year ago

strong work

#285 1 year ago
    You trying to get that IBTL away from me? Lol

#286 1 year ago

Mayyybe. Ill let you know shortly

#287 1 year ago

I’ll grab another IBTL quickly here

#288 1 year ago
    Quoted from smalltownguy2:

I'm sorry, I understand the sentiment here but part of the agreement is posting your gifts. At the very least you know they got there safe. I do agree though, actually not sending something is by far worse.

Also IBTL

#289 1 year ago

IBTL

#290 1 year ago

Can you get the "in before the lock" achievement more than once?

#291 1 year ago
    Quoted from Steve_d71:

Can you get the "in before the lock" achievement more than once?

I once asked the same question, not sure if the system keeps track of it.. could be that once you get 10, for example, it opens up another award or something? Only robin knows..

So, in the meantime IBTL!!

#292 1 year ago

Biggest ever turn out...i think?

#293 1 year ago
    Quoted from Haymaker:

I'm sorry, I understand the sentiment here but part of the agreement is posting your gifts. At the very least you know they got there safe. I do agree though, actually not sending something is by far worse.
    Also IBTL

Posting pics of gifts is a must! It's half the fun to see those crazy, imaginative, fun gifts out there! But no expectations on the number of gifts nor their value. As long as it meets up with the basic rules set-up by the man himself, @LesManley, everything should work out great!

Signed: IBTL!

#294 1 year ago

Pinside has achievements? lol

#295 1 year ago
    Quoted from bicyclenut:

Biggest ever turn out...i think?

It sure is my IBTL friend!

#296 1 year ago

This thread is going to have way more posts with all of us fighting over that fabled IBTL badge than the official thread until the mods lock this one up lol

#297 1 year ago
    Quoted from PoMC:

Pinside has achievements? lol

Nice try bud! Lol and... IBTL!!

Screenshot_20221114-122230_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20221114-122230_Chrome (resized).jpg
    #298 1 year ago
    Quoted from Haymaker:

This thread is going to have way more posts with all of us fighting over that fabled IBTL badge than the official thread until the mods lock this one up lol

That 'badge' is the kind that legends are made of..! Lol IBTL to end this!

giphy (13).gifgiphy (13).gif
    #299 1 year ago

Can achievements be disabled or hidden? I want no part of that nonsense.

#300 1 year ago
    Quoted from PoMC:

Can achievements be disabled or hidden? I want no part of that nonsense.

lol, dunno. Good question! I don't think you can turn it of, but you probably can hide. It's just something fun for some..! Like collecting pokemons!

There are 373 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 8.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinside-2022-secret-santa-program-sign-up-through-nov-12th/page/6?hl=axaios and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.