Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 373 posts
  • 140 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by ForceFlow
  • Topic is favorited by 51 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

e5228011-88bd-4129-a756-d0adfc5c3c8f_text.gif
    images(1).jpg
    true-correct.gif
    DBD6075D-EC06-4504-AF11-250795063A12 (resized).png
    you-know-what-i-got-for-christmas-this-year-it-39051216 - Copy (resized).png
    FZNWRCEI49RRX3Z (resized).jpg
    20221114_115339 (resized).jpg
    giphy (13).gif
    Screenshot_20221114-122230_Chrome (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20221114-115541_Chrome (resized).jpg
    360_F_202558888_gNuoq8eGVUJJVgCJa6I4auZqxkvAcrC8 (resized).jpg
    theend (resized).JPG
    toast.gif
    Screenshot_20221113-195416 (resized).png
    C7581964-33D1-4696-999A-D7DF5935AB29 (resized).jpeg
    832fe06888ba7402c7f2ca94056bea3b0249559f.gif

This topic is closed.

There are 373 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 8.
    #101 1 year ago
    Quoted from biglaw:

Disk replacement in neck. All good now.

Damn, that sounds crazy. Medical procedures sure have evolved over the years. Good to hear you're doing ok.

#102 1 year ago

Another Canadian in for Year #3!
    Fun to give to and receive from fellow Pinheads.

Thanks again LesManley
    Appreciate the effort!

#104 1 year ago

I’m in for the first time!

#105 1 year ago

Last year was a blast. Excited to be in again!

#106 1 year ago

PM sent, and I'm in again! Can't wait!

#107 1 year ago

What's the general feeling about matte finish Mod Podge? or should I go full blast on extra glossy?!!

Copy-of-tie-dye-projects-fc_ExtraLarge1000_ID-1741810 (resized).pngCopy-of-tie-dye-projects-fc_ExtraLarge1000_ID-1741810 (resized).png
    #108 1 year ago

I'm in for another year, 4th time I think? Lets gooooo

#109 1 year ago

First timer - stoked to be in!
    Thx to all who make.this happen!!

#110 1 year ago

Up to...

88 (resized).JPG88 (resized).JPG
    #111 1 year ago

Another SS newb - PM sent.

#113 1 year ago

I'm in, will pm later....

#114 1 year ago

This is my 5th year doing this. I really get a kick out of seeing the response from the person Ive sent gifts to. Those of you that are new, its really important that you post pics and/or posting that you got your items from your Secret Santa. Cant wait to see all the gifts.

#115 1 year ago
    Quoted from bicyclenut:

Those of you that are new, its really important that you post pics and/or posting that you got your items from your Secret Santa.

Absolutely! It's also fun to see how much effort went into the cards, the wrapping, the backstory behind each gift..! People are real thoughtful!

#116 1 year ago

I expect nothing less..............

akcu330hvc381 (resized).jpgakcu330hvc381 (resized).jpg
    #117 1 year ago
    Quoted from wolffcub:

[quoted image]

10-4! I think I still have an empty Mando Prem box, glad to hear it'll make you happy!

#118 1 year ago
    Quoted from Daditude:

I was just being cheeky. I'm typically a high end liquor guy. Oddly enough...I enjoy old overholt. In all fairness...I grew up with it and appreciate its' history, so I am a little biased.

Just fuggin' with you too! I know Overholt is a fav. (: It's actually a staple down N-oleans way for some reason.

#119 1 year ago
    Quoted from Saltimbanco:

What's the general feeling about matte finish Mod Podge? or should I go full blast on extra glossy?!!

I hope you get me for a secret Santa.

#120 1 year ago
    Quoted from Fulltilt:

I hope you get me for a secret Santa.

Extra glossy it is then! And Mod Podge goes over everything, so..

#121 1 year ago
    Quoted from Saltimbanco:

Extra glossy it is then! And Mod Podge goes over everything, so..

I use mod podge to clearcoat my playfields

#122 1 year ago
    Quoted from Haymaker:

I use mod podge to clearcoat my playfields

You just can't go wrong with that stuff! Add glitter before sealing the pf, you're all set!
    1257332 (resized).jpg1257332 (resized).jpg

#123 1 year ago

Woo, excited to have found this thread before the deadline this year. I'm in! Another 1st timer here.

#124 1 year ago

Cannot WAIT to get started on this. I know my recipients in years' past have been pretty happy

#125 1 year ago
    Quoted from wolffcub:

[quoted image]

Darn, I literally just threw that box away yesterday! If I had known you wanted it, I would've saved it for you.... I might still have a couple of pieces, I'll save them for my SS.

PS: In for the 6th year - I love being surprised. Heck, just yesterday Instacart accidentally delivered someone else's groceries to us, we were told we could keep them, and we had a fun time going through the bags to see what we got. Easily amused I guess....

#126 1 year ago

PM sent, in for sure again this year.

#127 1 year ago
    Quoted from Fezmid:

I love being surprised. Heck, just yesterday Instacart accidentally delivered someone else's groceries to us, we were told we could keep them, and we had a fun time going through the bags to see what we got. Easily amused I guess....

https://www.directliquidation.com/liquidation-102/buy-amazon-customer-returns-pallets-online/

Never know what you'll find in there! And there's never enough luffa scrubs or garden gnomes..! Enjoy!!

#128 1 year ago

Count me in again this year...

#129 1 year ago

I enjoy my Secret Santa gift every day.

I best get another great one!!

#130 1 year ago
    Quoted from Fulltilt:

I enjoy my Secret Santa gift every day

We too. One of the best gifts I've ever received

2022-11-0121.48.303668005547109446077.jpg2022-11-0121.48.303668005547109446077.jpg
    #131 1 year ago
    Quoted from Fulltilt:

I asked for one of those this year! I called it one of my "long shot" gifts as they're quite a bit over the $40 average price tag.

#133 1 year ago
    Quoted from Fulltilt:

Thats cool as F$@K.

#134 1 year ago

I have been a long time gamer, but I am new to the world of pinball. I am super excited about this adventure moving forward, so I decided to jump in head first and join the Secret Santa program! I look forward to meeting this community!!

#135 1 year ago

The pinside secret santa is always the highlight of my year. Don't tell my family, but I stretch my budget way further for my santee than I do for them lol

#136 1 year ago

Up to...

109 (resized).JPG109 (resized).JPG
    #137 1 year ago

I'm in as well for another fun-filled year

will this be the year that someone receives an actual chinchilla from me? maybe? possibly?

I mean, who wouldn't want one of these fuzzy little guys?
    chinchillaleaf (resized).jpgchinchillaleaf (resized).jpg

#138 1 year ago
    Quoted from sidetrackedbrew:

Unfortunately given it’s illegal to ship beer via USPS… shipping beer to Canada would probably be prohibitively expensive. :-/

it's only illegal if they know about it nudge nudge

#139 1 year ago
    Quoted from wolffcub:

[quoted image]

To receive or to send?

#140 1 year ago
    Quoted from j_m_:

I mean, who wouldn't want one of these fuzzy little guys?

My doggies would love to play with one! Nom Nom Nom Gulp

#142 1 year ago

I am in for my first year.

#143 1 year ago

Guys, just a suggestion, if you sign up, don't have your collection marked as private. It makes it hard to find good ideas. Especially if you have very little social media presence.

#144 1 year ago

In addition to what Insane said I find it very helpful when the person writes some details about them in the suggestions section when messaging @lesmanley. Doesn't have to be direct product suggestions but some other areas of interest like video games, chinchillas, things you collect, etc.

Quoted from Insane:

Guys, just a suggestion, if you sign up, don't have your collection marked as private. It makes it hard to find good ideas. Especially if you have very little social media presence.

#145 1 year ago
    Quoted from drbrain:

In addition to what Insane said I find it very helpful when the person writes some details about them in the suggestions section when messaging LesManley. Doesn't have to be direct product suggestions but some other areas of interest like video games, chinchillas, things you collect, etc.

+1 I updated my collection and included my backstory about pinball, games I love, and what type of stuff I like to collect.

#146 1 year ago
    Quoted from drbrain:

areas of interest like video games, chinchillas, things you collect, etc.

Absolutely, Chinchilla is the mascot of Pinside Secret Santa, but let's not forget Dot's is the premium food item! That and those mini m&m candy tubes! Not only are they yummy, but great to hold pinballs (actually a perfect fit!)

mm_mini_chocolate_candies_1546503064_1f170190_progressive (resized).jpgmm_mini_chocolate_candies_1546503064_1f170190_progressive (resized).jpg
    #147 1 year ago
    Quoted from midcoastsurf:

+1 I updated my collection and included my backstory about pinball, games I love, and what type of stuff I like to collect.

Quoted from Insane:

Quoted from midcoastsurf:

These are all really helpful especially if you're not a frequent poster. If you're a big loser like me and a lot of other folks around here, posting all the time, it can be a lot easier to get a look at what people are into, but if you're not, these types of things are a godsend. I just like knowing I can get my santee some good stuff they will really enjoy!

#148 1 year ago
    124 (resized).JPG124 (resized).JPG
    #149 1 year ago

I'm excited to do this again. It's been a while since I've done any SS exchanges!!

#150 1 year ago

Hype

I’d be into whatever. Surprise me. Give me a random mech and I’ll try to put into my next homebrew project lol.

There are 373 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 8.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinside-2022-secret-santa-program-sign-up-through-nov-12th/page/3?hl=axaios and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.