Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 196 posts
  • 111 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by SKWilson
  • Topic is favorited by 36 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

santa (resized).png
    hal (resized).JPG
    175 (resized).jpg
    170 (resized).JPG
    26346f86c368fb33f2bc7d69fca22899--funny-birthday-gifts-funny-gag-gifts (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20211109-214226-821 (resized).png
    158 (resized).JPG
    144 (resized).JPG
    868BABA5-AB05-4E02-BFE6-752821859748 (resized).jpeg
    A11ECD91-223E-4B3B-8AF7-D5843B22EB80 (resized).jpeg
    2F00C322-346B-4CB2-A7CD-A1E9B0608CA4 (resized).jpeg
    120 (resized).JPG
    hqdefault (1) (resized).jpg
    knit-nightmare (resized).jpg
    6197DD0E-0E3A-4C95-903E-912679F87F2F (resized).jpeg
    2Q==.jpg
    There are 196 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.
    #151 2 years ago

This is probably as good of a time as ever to remind everybody that not everybody participates in drinking and that it's good practice to hold back on sending alcohol as a gift unless you actively know someone participates in that!

Pinball is a sober hobby for a lot of people and I think it's important to give people who choose that lifestyle all the support they need to maintain it!

#152 2 years ago
    Quoted from radial_head:

This is probably as good of a time as ever to remind everybody that not everybody participates in drinking and that it's good practice to hold back on sending alcohol as a gift unless you actively know someone participates in that!
    Pinball is a sober hobby for a lot of people and I think it's important to give people who choose that lifestyle all the support they need to maintain it!

Whoever gets me, feel free to send alcohol. I will gladly accept.

#153 2 years ago

I don’t drink, so I’ll give my secret Santa a hint!

#154 2 years ago
    Quoted from luckycreature:Whoever gets me, feel free to send alcohol. I will gladly accept.

A nice bottle of Pappy Van Winkle would work!

#155 2 years ago
    Quoted from NovaCade:

The wait to get my Santa's name and info is killing me....can't wait to get started.

Dude, you're the Santa!!

#156 2 years ago
    Quoted from northerndude:

Dude, you're the Santa!!

Lol, I am an idiot. You guys know what I mean. Il

I can’t wait to play Santa!!!

#157 2 years ago
    Quoted from northerndude:

Dude, you're the Santa!!

Technically, everyone's a Santa. Lol

#158 2 years ago

I'm excited for this year, and I hope we can beat last year's participation numbers. It's so much fun for all.

#159 2 years ago

Let's be the jerk who massively jacks up the shipping cost for the soul unlucky enough to get me, this sounds brilliant!

#160 2 years ago
    Quoted from Raedwald:

Let's be the jerk who massively jacks up the shipping cost for the soul unlucky enough to get me, this sounds brilliant!

Les tries to connect people in the same country where he can to save shipping.

#161 2 years ago

Duplicate deleted

#162 2 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

A nice bottle of Pappy Van Winkle would work!

AMEN to that!!!

#163 2 years ago
    Quoted from Raedwald:

LesManley can find you an Aussie to make things even! Lol let's keep it in the Commonwealth, I say

#164 2 years ago
    Quoted from Saltimbanco:

LesManley can find you an Aussie to make things even! Lol let's keep it in the Commonwealth, I say

I've already got one.

#165 2 years ago

I’m in under the wire!

#166 2 years ago

So, asking for a friend, does sign up end at midnight tonight, or is registration open until 11:59 on the 10th?

Just kidding, I have no friends, just wanted to bump this topic in hopes of more sign ups!

#167 2 years ago

What’s the record for the number of people participating?

#168 2 years ago
    Quoted from Percula:

What’s the record for the number of people participating?

I think like 163 last year??

#169 2 years ago

Almost there

#170 2 years ago

We need more people!!! It would be great to beat last year

#171 2 years ago

Bump for the late night crowd. Lets beat the record!

#172 2 years ago

5 to tie, 6 to win!

158 (resized).JPG158 (resized).JPG
    #173 2 years ago

I’m in!!

#174 2 years ago

Check out these! There are videos on YouTube proving they work! Wow! Bonus...Better than a Chinchilla!

Screenshot_20211109-214226-821 (resized).pngScreenshot_20211109-214226-821 (resized).png
    #175 2 years ago

We need more pinsiders, just 6 to beat last year's record.

Come on people! Today is the day! It's now or never! (actually, it's now or next year )

#176 2 years ago

Oh yeah, one other thing...164! We did it, last year has been beaten! Still plenty of room if more people want to participate though. Today is the last day to get in.

#177 2 years ago

new record means More work for LesManley so lets remember to thank him for doing this each year!! Let's Go Shopping Santas!

#178 2 years ago
    Quoted from luckycreature:

new record means More work for LesManley so lets remember to thank him for doing this each year!! Let's Go Shopping Santas!

This is so true.

It might sound simple but it’s not. Actually, it's a lot of work to plan, organize and get through this project.

Well done LesManley and thanks!

#179 2 years ago
    Quoted from luckycreature:

Thanks for all your time and efforts LesManley ...this is truly an awesome thing to be a part of!

#180 2 years ago

167 and climbing...

#181 2 years ago

Time to offload stupid stuff I received this year..!

26346f86c368fb33f2bc7d69fca22899--funny-birthday-gifts-funny-gag-gifts (resized).jpg26346f86c368fb33f2bc7d69fca22899--funny-birthday-gifts-funny-gag-gifts (resized).jpg
    #183 2 years ago

Few hours left...

170 (resized).JPG170 (resized).JPG
    #184 2 years ago

BUMP this thread!

Now we just need Hallmark to make a xmas movie about us pinball people and how much love we have

#185 2 years ago
    Quoted from northvibe:

BUMP this thread!
    Now we just need Hallmark to make a xmas movie about us pinball people and how much love we have

I'd watch that , and I hate those movies.

#186 2 years ago

So excited for this again this year, this is always a highlight to the holiday season for me!

#187 2 years ago

Signup PM sent! I'm not on Pinside as much as I used to be, but this was so much fun last year, I HAVE to do it again!

#188 2 years ago

Yes!!! I got in this year! I will be a Pinside Secret Santa Virgin no more!!

#189 2 years ago

The fat lady has sung. Signs up are now closed for Secret Santa 2021. The final tally for participants this year is...drum roll please...
    175 (resized).jpg175 (resized).jpg
    Please check to make sure your username is on the list in the original post if you wanted in and believe you are already in. If I don't have you on that list, I don't have you in, so make sure to contact me if that is the case.

#190 2 years ago

So what comes next you ask? I invested in some new fangled high tech computer help this year to make this process easier. I'm a little worried since I've only asked him to do one simple thing so far and he keeps telling me that he's afraid he can't do that, but I have high hopes things will get better. This mission is too important for me to allow anyone to jeopardize it. Anyway, I'm going to shut it down here and create a new thread for all participants to follow to keep things clean and simple. That thread is...

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-2021-pinside-secret-santa-participants-thread

If you are still late to the game or know someone else who is, you still have a chance to get it before everyone is matched up. Just shoot me a message. Other than that, Moderators robin please shut down this thread since registration is now closed. Thanks again!
    hal (resized).JPGhal (resized).JPG

#191 2 years ago

I Decided to pass this year we'll be watching everyone's gifts.

#192 2 years ago

I have not received my assigned person, I emailed on pinside a few days ago. Also checked my junk mail.

#193 2 years ago

Just got my Secret Santa present and it was in perfect condition upon arrival. In true spirit of Christmas however just like last year I will wait until Christmas to open it. I think there is a book inside. When I flip the box upside down it makes a light thud with what I think is a cover and pages closing. Whatever it is, thank you very much. You're the best!

#194 2 years ago
    Quoted from hool10:

Just got my Secret Santa present and it was in perfect condition upon arrival. In true spirit of Christmas however just like last year I will wait until Christmas to open it. I think there is a book inside. When I flip the box upside down it makes a light thud with what I think is a cover and pages closing. Whatever it is, thank you very much. You're the best!

Actually, the Secret Santa 'reveal' page is here:
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-2021-pinside-secret-santa-participants-thread#post-6599736

As for that light thud, I find it's a bit concerning.. could be something trying to get out maybe?!!

I would punch a few holes on the side to give it some air, you never know!

1 month later
    #195 2 years ago

Merry Christmas everyone! My faimly unwraps gifts on eve night (I know we are weird) so it was time for my goodie box! Thanks Pinside Santa!

santa (resized).pngsanta (resized).png
    #196 2 years ago
    Quoted from Porkfritter:

Merry Christmas everyone! My faimly unwraps gifts on eve night (I know we are weird) so it was time for my goodie box! Thanks Pinside Santa!
    [quoted image]

Merry Christmas! You might want to post that in the participants' thread:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-2021-pinside-secret-santa-participants-thread

There are 196 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinside-2021-secret-santa-program-sign-up-through-nov-10th-now-clo/page/4?hl=mikespins and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.