(Topic ID: 280641)

Pinside 2020 Secret Santa Program - Sign Up Through Nov. 14th (NOW CLOSED)

By LesManley

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 144 posts
  • 94 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by LesManley
  • Topic is favorited by 38 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

wopr.gif
    865149AF-A547-4871-998F-0664054CE408 (resized).jpeg
    D9A956C7-9B83-4D16-9228-68FE04F185D6 (resized).jpeg
    craft (resized).jpg
    101 (resized).jpg
    8EDB047F-AC47-4E69-B0D6-D32215514AA2 (resized).jpeg
    santa3 (resized).png
    76 (resized).jpg
    download (resized).jpg
    bean.gif
    KnobbyImpracticalAmericanpainthorse-size_restricted.gif
    giphy-11.gif
    santa (resized).png
    cant wait.gif
    pasted_image (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png

This topic is closed.

There are 144 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
    #101 3 years ago

I am in as well. After 2020 we need this.

#102 3 years ago

I’m in,PM sent!

#103 3 years ago

I am in , pm sent this morning.

#104 3 years ago

I've had extra time to craft during lockdown! Can't wait to share my creations with some lucky Pinsider.

craft (resized).jpgcraft (resized).jpg
    #105 3 years ago
    Quoted from balt:

I've had extra time to craft during lockdown! Can't wait to share my creations with some lucky Pinsider.
    [quoted image]

Cant be unseen.

#106 3 years ago
    Quoted from balt:

[quoted image]

#107 3 years ago

I'm in, email sent! Thanks for doing this John!

#108 3 years ago
    Quoted from balt:

[quoted image]

Ahh.. that cool breeze..!

#109 3 years ago

Note to self: pair balt up with fiberdude120.

#111 3 years ago

Warm and cozy, yet breezy. Love the denim pocket. Afghan Man and his trusty companion, Afgirl! Superheroes saving the world from, um, being chilly.

#112 3 years ago
    Quoted from LesManley:

Note to self: pair balt up with fiberdude120.

Sometimes I should just keep my thoughts to myself.

#113 3 years ago
    Quoted from fiberdude120:

Maybe he'll knit you a little trap door in the back..!

#114 3 years ago
    Quoted from fiberdude120:

You'd be the bell of the ball anywhere you went in outfits like those.

#115 3 years ago
    Quoted from LesManley:

You'd be the bell of the ball anywhere you went in outfits like those.

Especially in jail..!

#116 3 years ago

Pair these 2. Please!!!

#117 3 years ago

splooooosh. You got mail

#118 3 years ago
    Quoted from balt:

[quoted image]

I’d rock that just to embarrass my kids. Hell, I was looking at an El Camino the other day as a pin hauler and my wife just shrugged her shoulders and said “hey, it fits your needs” My kids on the other hand were horrified. It would be a great match with that ride.

#119 3 years ago
    Quoted from balt:

[quoted image]

Does bangerjay ever get into the secret santa stuff

#120 3 years ago

I'll be joining this year!

#121 3 years ago

Time is running out. Sign up today !

LTG : )

#122 3 years ago
    D9A956C7-9B83-4D16-9228-68FE04F185D6 (resized).jpegD9A956C7-9B83-4D16-9228-68FE04F185D6 (resized).jpeg
    #123 3 years ago
    Quoted from Murphdom:

[quoted image]

Somebody made their homemade mask backwards....covers everything but mouth....

#124 3 years ago
    Quoted from Murphdom:

[quoted image]

Is that a production design leak from Pulp Fiction II?

#125 3 years ago
    Quoted from fosaisu:

Is that a production design leak from Pulp Fiction II?

Too cold in Zed's basement for leather. This is warmer for the gimp.

#127 3 years ago

I'm in again, PM sent.

#128 3 years ago

I'm in! Awesome.

Last year I did my shopping at the Houston Arcade and Pinball expo.... unfortunately not possible in 2020
    I guess I'll have to find another source!

#129 3 years ago

I am in as well. Same with Matiou there were no shows this year to pick stuff up. Looks like online ordering it is this year.

Also, for anyone else scanning this thread. Last year (I assume every year) there was some conversations about people participating in Secret Santa that were not prolific posters on here. Made it hard to know what to give. I am one of those that do not post all that often. Although I will be happy with anything, I made sure to give some ideas more than just my t-shirt size. Something to think about if you are in the same category as I am.

It is awesome to get something, but I really enjoy the process of finding stuff to give to my designated person (Santee?)

#130 3 years ago
    Quoted from WonderMellon:

I am in as well. Same with Matiou there were no shows this year to pick stuff up. Looks like online ordering it is this year.
    Also, for anyone else scanning this thread. Last year (I assume every year) there was some conversations about people participating in Secret Santa that were not prolific posters on here. Made it hard to know what to give. I am one of those that do not post all that often. Although I will be happy with anything, I made sure to give some ideas more than just my t-shirt size. Something to think about if you are in the same category as I am.
    It is awesome to get something, but I really enjoy the process of finding stuff to give to my designated person (Santee?)

Great....If I'm based on just stalking my posts, I'm getting coal this year for sure

#131 3 years ago

134 now and climbing...just over a day left for signing up...

#132 3 years ago

I am in pm sent . Thanks

#133 3 years ago

I am all over this one pm sent Cheers

#134 3 years ago

In it! PM sent! Really enjoyed participating last year, thanks Les and 2019 SS.

#136 3 years ago

I’m in for another round again this year.
    Seeing what other people receive is probably the coolest part of this whole thing!

Thanks Les, for all your time and effort into setting up and running this program.

Looking forward to reading the happy posts in the participants thread!

#137 3 years ago

add me to the list again

#138 3 years ago

Give me my person...here we go! Love this. Thanks @lesmanley.

#139 3 years ago

Last call.

#140 3 years ago

late arrival - I am in !!!!!

always fun to see the creativity and man what a crap year worldwide, this will help give some joy and laughs

#141 3 years ago
    865149AF-A547-4871-998F-0664054CE408 (resized).jpeg865149AF-A547-4871-998F-0664054CE408 (resized).jpeg
    #142 3 years ago

Man 144 pinsiders joined so far. This is going to be really exciting.

#143 3 years ago
    Quoted from swinks:

late arrival - I am in !!!!!
    always fun to see the creativity and man what a crap year worldwide, this will help give some joy and laughs

Welcome to the Thunder dome!!!!

#144 3 years ago

The time has come to enter everyone to the Secret Santa Super Computer so it can process all the information and get everyone matched up! I'm going to shut it down here and create a new thread for all participants to follow to keep things clean and simple. That thread is...

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-2020-pinside-secret-santa-participants-thread

If you are still late to the game or know someone else who is, you still have a chance to get it before everyone is matched up. Just shoot me a message. Other than that, Moderators robin please shut down this thread since registration is now closed. Thanks again!

wopr.gifwopr.gif
    There are 144 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinside-2020-secret-santa-program-sign-up-through-nov-14th/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.