(Topic ID: 228532)

Pinside 2018 Secret Santa Program - Sign Up Through Nov. 11th (NOW CLOSED)

By LesManley

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 126 posts
  • 84 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by blondetall
  • Topic is favorited by 18 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

images (resized).jpg
    craft (resized).jpg
    73a373dbc4051de0fc9f63b2e973774666470102 (resized).jpg
    sg (resized).jpg
    12189139_10206489747875436_9123136101409059352_n (resized).jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 126 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
    #51 5 years ago

I'm in! I'm happy to have anyone in the US or Europe!

#52 5 years ago
    Quoted from NeilMcRae:

I'm in! I'm happy to have anyone in the US or Europe!

I see how it is

#53 5 years ago

im in... now don't fight over me!! LOL

#54 5 years ago

just wanted to say that for anyone on the fence... join up!!!

This is super fun and people last year put in some real effort. It is super cool to check out your recipient's collection, post history, etc... and then find some fun gifts for them. Really cool thing to be part of and good chance it may be one of the more thoughtful gifts you give/receive this season.

#55 5 years ago

I’m in for doing this! Looks like folks had fun last year and it will probably be my only chance at getting a pinball related gift at Christmas time, lol!

#56 5 years ago

I'm in and have a TNA on my wishlist for anyone that receives my name and is feeling overly generous

#57 5 years ago

25% off of my products that are given as a gift. PM me if you would like to order. Mezel Mods sure probably has the most complete list of things that I offer. I will be releasing a new system of interactive mods in the next few weeks that will be compatible with all games, even EM’s. https://mezelmods.com/collections/vendors?q=Rock%20Custom%20Pinball

#58 5 years ago

In! I missed last year but followed the thread. Sounds like fun!

#59 5 years ago

So excited you are doing this again this year! I am in.

#60 5 years ago

Really enjoyed this last year and I would recommend it to anyone considering joining the fun.

#61 5 years ago
    Quoted from Rock914:

25% off of my products that are given as a gift. PM me if you would like to order. Mezel Mods sure probably has the most complete list of things that I offer. I will be releasing a new system of interactive mods in the next few weeks that will be compatible with all games, even EM’s. https://mezelmods.com/collections/vendors?q=Rock%20Custom%20Pinball

I saw a preview of this mod, it is awesome.

#62 5 years ago

Looking forward to unleashing my craft on someone!

craft (resized).jpgcraft (resized).jpg
    #63 5 years ago

I'm In, Never done a secret santa over the internet before, so excited

#64 5 years ago
    Quoted from balt:

[quoted image]

*fingers crossed*

#65 5 years ago
    Quoted from dondon4720:

I'm In, Never done a secret santa over the internet before, so excited

Beware, in good groups these are very addicting. The group last year was definitely a good group too, I'm expecting the same this year.

For me, a good bit of the fun is researching the person I am playing santa for and figuring out a cool gift. I love giving gifts.

#66 5 years ago

I had it pretty easy last year given that I had an extra run-dmd clock lying about. I know a lot of people had wished that I had their name after it was revealed

#67 5 years ago

It was a blast! My secret Santa absolutely nailed it and I know my giftee enjoyed there’s too!
    It’s tough trying to figure out what to get someone but then again, it’s pinball, what’s not to love?!

#68 5 years ago

I'm in! I just happened to be thinking about it and searched the forum - otherwise would've missed it! I bumped last year's thread.

Since you have the email addresses of everyone, why not send an email pointing to this thread to make sure everyone last year who wants to join knows about this, since the timeframe for signing up is a little short (understandably).

Can't wait to buy some cool gifts for someone!

#69 5 years ago
    Quoted from balt:

[quoted image]

Can you do red, white and blue?

#70 5 years ago

PM sent

#71 5 years ago

Pm sent, I'm in. Missed out in on this last year.

#72 5 years ago

I’m interested in joining this year. Is there a set limit for value?

#73 5 years ago
    Quoted from Orko:

I’m interested in joining this year. Is there a set limit for value?

I am assuming it’s the same as last year, below is from the first post in that thread...

*The dollar amount you should aim for when buying gifts is at least $30. That is not a hard cap by any means. Tis the season, so you can spend as much as you feel comfortable with, but please at least hit that number value wise so no one is short changed from a dollar standpoint.

#74 5 years ago

Im in! Yeah Baby!

#75 5 years ago

Ok, sign me up! I’m in.

#76 5 years ago

I'm in, thanks for organizing this, feel free to pair me with a fellow Canadian as shipping to Canada can be grossly expensive...

#78 5 years ago

I'm in. This sounds like fun.

#79 5 years ago
    Quoted from balt:

[quoted image]

Incredible. The perfect top to "pooh-bear" around the house in.

#80 5 years ago

I’m in
    Looking forward to this

#81 5 years ago

Fun! I'm in again.

#82 5 years ago

I'm in.

#84 5 years ago

Sounds like a blast.
    Count me in.

#85 5 years ago

Yes I would like to join in if someone doesn't mind posting overseas (I'm in Australia) and like wise I don't mind posting overseas.

#86 5 years ago

I'm in!

#87 5 years ago
    Quoted from ImNotNorm:

I see how it is

LOL okay and Canadia!

#88 5 years ago
    Quoted from Pinballlew:

I am assuming it’s the same as last year, below is from the first post in that thread...
    *The dollar amount you should aim for when buying gifts is at least $30. That is not a hard cap by any means. Tis the season, so you can spend as much as you feel comfortable with, but please at least hit that number value wise so no one is short changed from a dollar standpoint.

Aka if you want to get someone a pinball machine you can and really make their holiday special
    My t-shirt size is monster bash remake btw

#89 5 years ago

I like gifts! Count me in!

#90 5 years ago

It's fun! Sign me up!

Robin needs to add points / Pinside badge if you do this.

#92 5 years ago
    Quoted from Gexchange:

in Again this year!

sweet, jj's in again. that means some lucky recipient will get a NIB pinball machine again. probably a beatles diamond this year!

#93 5 years ago

Feeling oddly festive, I'm in. PM sent!

#94 5 years ago
    Quoted from dondon4720:

Aka if you want to get someone a pinball machine you can and really make their holiday special
    My t-shirt size is monster bash remake btw

I hinted at a new TNA on last years thread but I didn’t get the rich SS

None the less I did get a fantastic SS though!

#95 5 years ago

PM just sent, sounds like fun.

#96 5 years ago

Yes!!! I'm so excited this year now that my pinball collection and knowledge has grown since being a super newbie last year! I'm so excited to do this again!

#97 5 years ago
    Quoted from HotPieceOfSass:

Yes!!! I'm so excited this year now that my pinball collection and knowledge has grown since being a super newbie last year! I'm so excited to do this again!

Simply AWESOME how many newer people are signing up this year!

#98 5 years ago

I'm in, 1st timer

#99 5 years ago

Two days left to sign up. Can we get this to an even 100 participants?

There are 126 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinside-2018-secret-santa-program-sign-up-through-nov-11th/page/2?hl=nintenbear and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.