Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 476 posts
  • 99 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Morgoth00
  • Topic is favorited by 36 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

9720E200-C830-47AF-B268-36EFB6403518 (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20171226-113314 (resized).png
    Sketch_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    Screen_Shot_2016-07-31_at_3.13.28_PM_(resized).png
    Screen_Shot_2016-07-31_at_3.13.17_PM_(resized).png
    2016-03-05_(resized).png
    Screen_Shot_2016-02-09_at_4.28.59_PM_(resized).png
    Screen_Shot_2016-02-09_at_4.30.08_PM_(resized).png
    Screen_Shot_2015-10-04_at_1.26.47_PM.png
    Screen_Shot_2015-09-21_at_12.04.28_AM.png
    image.jpg
    pindigo__-_1_1.jpg
    pindigo__-_1.jpg
    tmp_16438-Screenshot_2015-08-23-16-28-191088105109.png
    IMG_1907.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider YeOldPinPlayer.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#298 8 years ago

Tried to add a score for the newest Star Trek today. Didn't come up in the search. Typing Star didn't bring up ANY Star Trek machines, typing Trek only brought up Mars Trek and the three older Star Trek machines. Finally found it by searching for (pro).

1 month later
    #302 8 years ago

Search for rw and Waterworld comes up. That search feature is WEIRD. Try finding Hercules, lol.

2 weeks later
    #309 7 years ago
    Quoted from allknowing2012:

I downloaded this app.. I have no friends .. how can I use this app? It just seems so empty to me. What am I missing?

I use it to track my scores. I envision being able to see a list of games I haven't entered a score for yet, clicking a game on the list and seeing where to play that game on location. Cross reference / pull data from Pinball Map?

Could be useful for selfie leagues, either mail photo to X or post to X.

Also need ad/sponsor functionality so you can sell advertising to local arcades and pinball related businesses.

2 months later
    #322 7 years ago

Cornelius, the app will not show scores you have saved in previous versions.

For now you'll need to use the Pinside website to see old scores and if you want new ones entered in Pinside. The app will save new scores but Pinsiders won't see them.

#335 7 years ago

I wonder if you could monetize by incorporating selfie leagues for locations?

Can you think of a way this might work with Payrange, the cashless payment system Tony from the Coinbox podcast likes so much?

Maybe a city wide selfie league where Pindigo shows the current scores on the machine you're at and incorporates a mapping function to get you to the next pin in the league.

Just brainstorming. Great work!

3 weeks later
    #354 7 years ago

Ooops

9 months later
    #380 6 years ago

cheezywhiz I think you should change the thread title to Pindigo - score tracking app discussion

3 months later
    #397 6 years ago

From the home screen click the ? at the upper right, then the email us button.

2 months later
    #406 6 years ago
    Quoted from VectorGamer:

... I can't enter comments on mine or anyone else's scores.

3.0.5 does not have this issue.

1 month later
    #421 6 years ago
    Quoted from MukiJames:

Where can I find the sync settings to Pinside? I feel myself stupid, but I double checked all the menus already a few times, at peast I think I did so

This was posted a year ago, not sure it's still valid since I imported mine long ago and don't have the button.

Quoted from needz:

If you go to your account activity page (the last tab) and click on the settings icon on the top right of the screen you'll find a button that allows you to import your Pinside scores. This is a one time only function right now.

The ? mark at the upper right of the home screen leads to an email us button and the developers have responded quickly when I've sent comments.

1 month later
    #429 6 years ago

I have 235 different games recorded in Pindigo now! I LOVE THIS APP!

#432 6 years ago
    Quoted from VectorGamer:

I still have problems with alerts never clearing though. It's now showing 2 alerts but I have no idea how to clear them.

I'm on Android. Mine clear when I click the icon of a person at the bottom right.

#437 6 years ago

Does it go away if you disable push notifications, then re-enable them?

I don't have push notifications enabled, the only notifications I notice are on the bottom right of the home screen.

3 years later
    #465 2 years ago

Good to hear your plans. Pindigo fills a unique niche. I feel there are a lot of interesting stats one could compile.

2 months later
    #472 2 years ago
    Quoted from Adipocere:

I think Pindigo should have

Reach out to the developers and offer your services to implement your ideas. They are very willing to collaborate.

The reality is project changes take effort. Commercial projects often have dedicated staff paid to make changes and improvements. Passion projects are usually a couple people in their spare time.

Support Pindigo on Patreon if you can: https://www.patreon.com/pindigo

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider YeOldPinPlayer.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinscores-app-testers-needed?tu=YeOldPinPlayer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.