Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 476 posts
  • 99 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Morgoth00
  • Topic is favorited by 36 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

9720E200-C830-47AF-B268-36EFB6403518 (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20171226-113314 (resized).png
    Sketch_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    Screen_Shot_2016-07-31_at_3.13.28_PM_(resized).png
    Screen_Shot_2016-07-31_at_3.13.17_PM_(resized).png
    2016-03-05_(resized).png
    Screen_Shot_2016-02-09_at_4.28.59_PM_(resized).png
    Screen_Shot_2016-02-09_at_4.30.08_PM_(resized).png
    Screen_Shot_2015-10-04_at_1.26.47_PM.png
    Screen_Shot_2015-09-21_at_12.04.28_AM.png
    image.jpg
    pindigo__-_1_1.jpg
    pindigo__-_1.jpg
    tmp_16438-Screenshot_2015-08-23-16-28-191088105109.png
    IMG_1907.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Matesamo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#343 7 years ago

I love the app and use it regularly. A few suggestions if I may? I drew a quick sketch to help me illustrate what I am talking about.

I would love for a date option and location to be available. Click on the date button to default to that day, click again to bring up the calendar. Don't click on the date and it won't save anything so if someone did not care about it they don't have to use it.

Location - click on it to type in a location the score was set at or select from recently used locations. I travel around playing machines and always log where I played a certain machine. This also helps when I want to play the table again as I know where it is. Maybe in settings you can set three or four regular locations for the drop down and any typed entries don't appear after the end of day?

I would LOVE to compare scores with people on my social circle. My wife and I are very competitive and it would be great to select a table and see the high scores for that table in one spot. Or select another player and compare tables that you both have entered scores for?

Speaking of scores, can I assume that when you import scores from Pinside that the scores you entered in the app do not transfer back? So if I use the app for a night of pinball I still need to go to Pinside and enter them manually?

Love the app and use it ever time I play. I am on a quest to play 200 different pinball games in 200 days and this has been a HUGE help for me. Thanks for all the time and effort you guys have put into it.

-MattSketch_(resized).jpgSketch_(resized).jpg

#345 7 years ago

I guess I figured the date and location would be just for the end user and not sent anywhere. I know my wife takes pictures of her scores and uploads the highest one for each table the following day so that was more my thinking. Is there a way to display the date the score was submitted?Say for example I am scrolling through my scores and I come across one that I have been trying to beat for a while, is it possible to see the date I set the score to see how long I have been trying? Or if I am browsing the charts and see the #1 score, can I see how long that score has been there?

You could actually have some fun with the compare scores. Say you go into the social part of the app and click a "Fun stats" button you could show a ranking of friends based on various metrics like "Most tables played", "Most scores submitted in last 30 days", "Lowest Ranking on a table" and so on. That may be a silly idea but I am spitballing here. Where most of these ideas are coming from is from using the app with my wife. We would love to be able to have more "interaction" with each other to see how we are doing and compare scores and such.

-Matt

#347 7 years ago

We just do the high scores so we don't spam the Global scoreboard all night. What I do is open Pindigo, check the score I am trying to beat (my own or the wifes) and then play. If I have bad games I do not bother to log it but if I beat the score then its photo and logging time! My wife just takes the photo and sorts through them all later, of course this could also be why she runs out of tokens before me, lol.

#353 7 years ago

New update is great, allows you to compare scores with another user. Just compared my scores with my wife's and now I know what tables I need to hit tonight!

2 years later
    #451 5 years ago
    Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Will you be re-integrating the Pinside sync feature? Robin just commented on another post saying the new site API is ready for it and he’s looking forward to it.
    I love Pindigo, please start syncing again

Oh yes please!

9 months later
    #456 4 years ago
    Quoted from KloggMonkey:

Late to find this app. How do you create or view graphs of your scores?

You used to be able to click on the little "chart" icon next to the comment icon and it would pull it up, now it seems to just bring you to the listing of scores for that machine.

1 month later
    #458 4 years ago
    Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Probably not the place for it but is anyone else having issues with the app? It just stays on the loading screen forever....

Yeah, it just started acting up. Worked fine Friday night, by Sunday it was DOA.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Matesamo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinscores-app-testers-needed?tu=Matesamo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.