Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 476 posts
  • 99 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Morgoth00
  • Topic is favorited by 36 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

9720E200-C830-47AF-B268-36EFB6403518 (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20171226-113314 (resized).png
    Sketch_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    Screen_Shot_2016-07-31_at_3.13.28_PM_(resized).png
    Screen_Shot_2016-07-31_at_3.13.17_PM_(resized).png
    2016-03-05_(resized).png
    Screen_Shot_2016-02-09_at_4.28.59_PM_(resized).png
    Screen_Shot_2016-02-09_at_4.30.08_PM_(resized).png
    Screen_Shot_2015-10-04_at_1.26.47_PM.png
    Screen_Shot_2015-09-21_at_12.04.28_AM.png
    image.jpg
    pindigo__-_1_1.jpg
    pindigo__-_1.jpg
    tmp_16438-Screenshot_2015-08-23-16-28-191088105109.png
    IMG_1907.jpg

There are 476 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 10.
    #151 8 years ago
    Quoted from cheezywhiz:

I think I have the Android photo upload bug fixed.

Confirmed on Moto X 2013 running Android Lollipop 5.1

Like the new layout as well.

#152 8 years ago
    Quoted from nephasth:

I am disappointed in the latest release. I have only noticed a 21% improvement in my pinball abilities.

* your mileage may vary

#153 8 years ago

I'm loving all the scores posted today.. especially the selfies. Thanks testers!

pindigo__-_1.jpgpindigo__-_1.jpg

pindigo__-_1_1.jpgpindigo__-_1_1.jpg

#154 8 years ago

got a pic to upload! it uploaded sideways tho lol. not sure if there is a way to change orientation once its loaded. Its proper orientation on my phone when i took it. love the update!

also, i had a killer score on a kiss le on location after the new code was updated. way better game now

#155 8 years ago

could you add an option to add photos to old score posts? since none of my early additions actually loaded the pics, it would be cool to be able to add them after the score has already been registered.

#156 8 years ago

Weird, I tried to follow Steve Bowden as well and when I search for funwithbonus he doesn't show up. Also, the ability to favorite or add comments to your friends scores would be awesome.

#157 8 years ago
    Quoted from Gov:

Weird, I tried to follow Steve Bowden as well and when I search for funwithbonus he doesn't show up. Also, the ability to favorite or add comments to your friends scores would be awesome.

i just searched for him and found him so i dunno

#158 8 years ago

d/l the latest build right now.
    when i upload pics they are sideways even tho they are the correct orientation on my device. maybe look at that in the next revision, or add a way to orient the pics perhaps

#159 8 years ago
    Quoted from InfiniteLives:

could you add an option to add photos to old score posts? since none of my early additions actually loaded the pics, it would be cool to be able to add them after the score has already been registered.

Unfortunately, Pinside doesn't support that, so the app can't either.

#160 8 years ago

When does this launch? Can't wait!

#161 8 years ago

pm send on glitch

#162 8 years ago

I'd like to report a typo...image.jpgimage.jpg

#163 8 years ago

Latest version, the app graphic is stretched long vertically on a Galaxy S5. Also, had to log in twice for it to work.

Also, had a crash attempting to upload my first score. I used the in-app camera, turned the camera horizontally to take the picture, turned it vertical to approve, and it crashed. Second time, doing the same, except pressing the check box while vertical to approve the picture and it worked. I'll try to reproduce it, but it may have just been a fluke.

#164 8 years ago

When I uploaded my Kiss LE score, I'm certain I used the default options of "factory settings", "normal outlanes" and "normal tilt", but on Pinside it shows up as "extra easy", "wide" and "loose." Location "home" and balls "3" appear correctly.

I'll probably eventually delete & re-enter it, but I thought cheezywhiz might want to take a look first.

#165 8 years ago

A lot of the 'issues' I had have already been patched! Thanks for the great work, cheezywhiz!

One addition I'd love to see is the ability to upload a photo FIRST. That way you can just type in the score as pictured! Instead of flipping between apps or whatever. Not a huge thing. Loving it man! Thanks!

#166 8 years ago
    Quoted from yancy:

When I uploaded my Kiss LE score, I'm certain I used the default options of "factory settings", "normal outlanes" and "normal tilt", but on Pinside it shows up as "extra easy", "wide" and "loose." Location "home" and balls "3" appear correctly.
    I'll probably eventually delete & re-enter it, but I thought cheezywhiz might want to take a look first.

Yeah, I noticed this. It's already fixed for the next release.

#167 8 years ago
    Quoted from ExitWound:

Latest version, the app graphic is stretched long vertically on a Galaxy S5. Also, had to log in twice for it to work.
    Also, had a crash attempting to upload my first score. I used the in-app camera, turned the camera horizontally to take the picture, turned it vertical to approve, and it crashed. Second time, doing the same, except pressing the check box while vertical to approve the picture and it worked. I'll try to reproduce it, but it may have just been a fluke.

I tried to make this happen with my Android phone and couldn't reproduce it. Let me know if it continues to happen for you.

#168 8 years ago
    Quoted from callmesteam:

A lot of the 'issues' I had have already been patched! Thanks for the great work, cheezywhiz!
    One addition I'd love to see is the ability to upload a photo FIRST. That way you can just type in the score as pictured! Instead of flipping between apps or whatever. Not a huge thing. Loving it man! Thanks!

You can upload a photo first in the latest version. Have you updated to 0.5.7?

#169 8 years ago
    Quoted from cheezywhiz:

You can upload a photo first in the latest version. Have you updated to 0.5.7?

oh snap!

#170 8 years ago

This app looks very promising, kudos on the endeavor.

#171 8 years ago

Just a quickie, trying to view the global leaderboard before entering a score causes it to hang.

#172 8 years ago
    Quoted from theyallhateme:

Just a quickie, trying to view the global leaderboard before entering a score causes it to hang.

Thanks for the report. Global leaderboards can sometimes take a long time to load due to the size. Is it possible that you had a bad internet connection at the time? Can you reproduce the problem while on a strong connection?

#173 8 years ago

FYI: Pinside is experiencing some login issues that are also affecting the Pindigo app. Hopefully Robin can fix this Tuesday without too much hassle.

#174 8 years ago

New version 0.6.0 going out to testers shortly!

=============
    PINDIGO 0.6.0
    =============

- home: removed default backglass images for scores without an evidence photo
    - leaderboard: now registers newly added or removed machines
    - leaderboard: new score shortcut added
    - profile: new score shortcut added (swipe a machine, click +)
    - add score: fixed bug where wrong score details were submitted (4 ball, wide outlines, etc)
    - social: added icons to indicate if other users are followed/followers or both
    - various interface improvements

#175 8 years ago

Sorry I have not been updating/adding scores. My phone has been out of commission and am waiting to replace it. Looking forward to getting back to tracking my scores electronically rather than on a napkin or piece of paper.

#176 8 years ago

New update sounds good! I have a few scores queued up that I've been holding 'til the score detail bug was fixed. And it is.

#177 8 years ago

Hey testers. I have one cool addition to the home screen coming in an update today. There are some minor issues and things I'd like to add, but as it stands, I think that the app is in good enough shape for an initial release. Let me know if you see anything serious that absolutely needs fixing before launch.

#178 8 years ago

i dont know if it happens to everyone, but when i open it up it acts like it logs me in then it flashes to the apps home screen then it flashes me back to the log in screen to have me log in. i think its done it in every version

#179 8 years ago

This is minor, but vertical & square photos are squashed, at least on my iPhone 5s. I'm sure you're aware, and the answer might just be "post horizontal photos." Definitely not a showstopper for launch.

#180 8 years ago
    Quoted from yancy:

This is minor, but vertical & square photos are squashed, at least on my iPhone 5s. I'm sure you're aware, and the answer might just be "post horizontal photos." Definitely not a showstopper for launch.

Which version of iOS do you have installed?

I'm aware that this is an issue with older Android OS versions.

#181 8 years ago

i dont know if it happens to everyone, but when i open it up it acts like it logs me in then it flashes to the apps home screen then it flashes me back to the log in screen to have me log in. i think its done it in every version

Yeah, it's a really weird Android issue. I have no idea what's causing it, but I'll figure it out eventually.

#182 8 years ago
    Quoted from cheezywhiz:

Which version of iOS do you have installed?

7.0.4. I've learned to avoid major iOS version upgrades because they usually run like crap on older phones. I just wait 'til I get a new phone. Sounds like the squashed photo issue might exist only for stubborn old fogeys.

#183 8 years ago
    Quoted from yancy:

7.0.4. I've learned to avoid major iOS version upgrades because they usually run like crap on older phones. I just wait 'til I get a new phone. Sounds like the squashed photo issue might exist only for stubborn old fogeys.

Looks like you need Android 4.4.3+ or iOS 8.1+ for the images to look right. There are some workarounds for older versions. I'll look into a fix.

#184 8 years ago

I tried the app today. Uploaded 2 scores with the Android version and everything worked perfectly. I reset my games frequently for one reason or another and this will be a big help. I love that it integrates with Pinside. Great job!

#185 8 years ago

How would Android users get into the beta test?

#186 8 years ago
    Quoted from cheezywhiz:

Looks like you need Android 4.4.3+ or iOS 8.1+ for the images to look right. There are some workarounds for older versions. I'll look into a fix.

Cheezywhiz I got a new phone and it won't let me download the app now. Says I need to be added onto the developers list. Can you help me out? Thanks.

#187 8 years ago

Android version starts loading at certain points and becomes un-responsive and you can't cancel the action. Example clicking the + on the leaderboard and loading screen is running...taking too long so i'd like to cancel my request and move on. Normally the back button allows that kind of action.

Also, kind of a suggestion and because I don't have a lot of pinside friends...Maybe a way to see the global feed of recently posted scores?

Thanks,
    JK

#188 8 years ago

Some good news to share.. barring any issues, Pindigo should be in the iOS App Store in about 5 days.

I'll work on the Android submission sometime later this week.

Screen_Shot_2015-09-21_at_12.04.28_AM.pngScreen_Shot_2015-09-21_at_12.04.28_AM.png

#189 8 years ago

Apparently, if I use the Google camera vs the stock Samsung camera, I can't submit any scores. The app crashes immediately when I hit the checkbox for OK on the picture.

#190 8 years ago

Congrats, and thank you.

#191 8 years ago
    Quoted from ExitWound:

Apparently, if I use the Google camera vs the stock Samsung camera, I can't submit any scores. The app crashes immediately when I hit the checkbox for OK on the picture.

Hm. That kinda sucks. I'll look into it.

#192 8 years ago

I'd really like a confirmation/overview screen when submitting scores. Since scores can't be edited after the fact, it'd help a lot with finger-flubs or typos.

Also- for the game parameters (location, number of balls, tilt, etc) I can't figure out how to manipulate them on my Moto X. Are they supposed to be swipe-interactive or are the chevrons buttons? Neither seems to work.

#193 8 years ago

Android version is out!
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ascrewaskew.pindigo

iOS version is still pending Apple review.

#194 8 years ago

Had a login bug that I failed to fix before release. Android v1.0.3 is now up on Google Play. Update your apps.

Because of the bug, iOS will be delayed another week. Sorry folks! Blame Apple. =)

#195 8 years ago

hmm, cant get the new version yet from the playstore

#196 8 years ago

I saw v1.0.2 this morning when I looked for it even though I knew 1.0.3 was available. I uninstalled the app then reinstalled. Somehow that refreshed the store listing and 1.0.3 appeared and installed. *shrug*

#197 8 years ago

Quoted from cheezywhiz:

I saw v1.0.2 this morning when I looked for it even though I knew 1.0.3 was available. I uninstalled the app then reinstalled. Somehow that refreshed the store listing and 1.0.3 appeared and installed. *shrug*

It can take up to about 3 hours before EVERYONE on Google Play will see the updated app. It'll take longer for some, shorter for others, depending on how the servers are set up. This is normal.

#198 8 years ago
    Quoted from Coyote:

It can take up to about 3 hours before EVERYONE on Google Play will see the updated app. It'll take longer for some, shorter for others, depending on how the servers are set up. This is normal.

Yeah, I've heard that, but in this case, I published v1.0.3 at about midnight Monday and didn't yet see the update Tuesday @ 9am. Possibly just a caching issue -- I dunno for sure.

#199 8 years ago
    Quoted from cheezywhiz:

Yeah, I've heard that, but in this case, I published v1.0.3 at about midnight Monday and didn't yet see the update Tuesday @ 9am. Possibly just a caching issue -- I dunno for sure.

Oh! I saw your post of a couple hours ago (30 minutes when I first posted) and figured that's when you posted the update. Sorry!

#200 8 years ago

Wait, it's pronounced "PIN-dih-goh"? #mindblownjusthitme

There are 476 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 10.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinscores-app-testers-needed/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.