(Topic ID: 166946)

Pinsanity v5.0 Posters are Here!!!!

By fusion301

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20161119_123922626 (resized).jpg
    20161004_161709 (resized).jpg
    29034945204_99ced642cb_o (resized).jpg
    eyeball (resized).png
    logo-version (resized).png
    Screen Shot 2016-08-22 at 11.00.56 AM (resized).png

There are 79 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 7 years ago

Which do you prefer, hurry have to order today!!! Or neither

logo-version (resized).pnglogo-version (resized).png

eyeball (resized).pngeyeball (resized).png

#52 7 years ago

The bottom one!

#53 7 years ago

Bottom: +1

#54 7 years ago

Cool looks like on Facebook, some people like the top - sooooooo.... were going to do both!! Unfortunately with the 3 color front and 3 color back with 2 versions, they aren't cheap + rush shipping looks like I will have to charge $25 on these just to break even. These will be up on the website Sept 19th if anyone wants one.$25

#55 7 years ago

Picked up some nice frames for these today. Now I just need to find a place for them. Thanks again, they look great.29034945204_99ced642cb_o (resized).jpg29034945204_99ced642cb_o (resized).jpg

#56 7 years ago
    Quoted from Meph:

Picked up some nice frames for these today. Now I just need to find a place for them. Thanks again, they look great.

Where did you get the frames if you don't mind me asking?

#57 7 years ago

Just wondering why all the excitement over a tournament poster if the buyer isn't going to be at the tournament.

Honest question because I see all the excitement and want to understand why.

#58 7 years ago

I for one appreciate the art for the art. Second, there isn't that much pinball related art on the market. Big fan!

#59 7 years ago
    Quoted from PoMC:

Just wondering why all the excitement over a tournament poster if the buyer isn't going to be at the tournament.

Same reason people collect old signs, advertisements, neons, etc.. They will look great hanging in the game room. No special reason other than they make great art for the walls.

#60 7 years ago
    Quoted from Tsskinne:

Where did you get the frames if you don't mind me asking?

The frames came from ACMoore (craft store). They are 50% off this week so they are $20 each. There are cheaper frames but these are pretty nice.

This is the same frame, they fit 16x20 without the matte.

https://www.amazon.com/Malden-2082-14-Manhattan-14-Inch-Black/dp/B001FBHZHE

#61 7 years ago
    Quoted from PoMC:

Well, for me, I can't make the tournament. I wish I could, but it just never seems to work out. This is a way to enjoy it, have some great art, and support the tournament all at the same time

Chris

#63 7 years ago

Poster is killer, as usual! Great work! (Congrats on the additional screen color this year. )

#64 7 years ago

Thanks, everyone - T-shirts will be on the website after this weekends tournament!!

#65 7 years ago

Is it safe to wait for the shirts to pop up to get the shirt and the poster together? Or should I be placing one and then the other?

#66 7 years ago
    Quoted from PoMC:

Seems pretty obvious? The art is killer!

#67 7 years ago

Bump

#68 7 years ago

Is last years poster still available? I want to order the new one but I missed out on the 2015 poster.

#69 7 years ago

Hey Everyone, T-shirts are up: http://pinsanitypinball.com/product-category/t-shirts/ but very limited sizes after the tournament, if enough people are interested I will order additional sizes - unfortunately the XXL and XXXL went fast, looking to put another order in if I can get around 20 people interested in those bigger sizes

#70 7 years ago

I would take a 3X if you had another run - Hit me up if you get them done and I will Pay Pal you immediately.

Chris

#71 7 years ago

Just ordered my t shirt Ken it looks awesome and can't wait! Hurry there are only a dozen shirts left.

1 week later
    #72 7 years ago

Hi everyone I still have limited shirt sizes in both designs as well as a handful of posters - I will be offering these up to our league guys starting next week, so if you still interested let me know before next Wed. when our league starts as they will most likely be gone.

http://pinsanitypinball.com/shop/

#73 7 years ago

I saw a couple of the shirts in person at York this past weekend. They looked great!

#74 7 years ago

Darn odd numbers...may have to wait until next year to hang it. The best design yet.

Where will the Pinsanity theme take us next year?

20161004_161709 (resized).jpg20161004_161709 (resized).jpg

#75 7 years ago

If you run them again I am in for a two of 3x shirts.

1 month later
    #76 7 years ago

I picked up Ken's AC/DC last Friday, and this awesome poster is now a favorite of mine in my pin room

IMG_20161119_123922626 (resized).jpgIMG_20161119_123922626 (resized).jpg

8 months later
    #77 6 years ago

Any news about this year's tournament poster?

1 month later
    #78 6 years ago
    Quoted from spiroagnew:

Any news about this year's tournament poster?

What he said

7 months later
    #79 5 years ago

Hello,

I'm looking for a Pinsanity v3.0 print/poster if anyone's got one still in the tube unused?
    It'll go to a loving home, framed & mounted with the other 4 prints.

Missed the boat in this thread, thus the request: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinsanity-v30-posters-coming-soon-return-to-earth/page/4#post-4350891

Thanks.

There are 79 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinsanity-v50-posters-t-shirtscoming-soon/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.