Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 172 posts
  • 58 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 months ago by Fifty
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    DSCF8633.JPG
    DSCF8632.JPG
    DSCF8634.JPG
    BOP print framed.jpg
    photo1.JPG
    photo (1).JPG
    IMG_3639.JPG
    IMG_3626.JPG
    IMG_3627.JPG
    WP_20140607_001.jpg
    WP_20140607_002.jpg
    pinsanity-shirt-1.JPG
    photo 1-3.JPG
    pinsanity3.jpg
    pinsanity-472.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fusion301.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

ALMOST SOLD OUT

The Pinsanity v3.0 Posters have arrived for everyone that didn't previously inquire. I have taken care of all the ones in the forum thread up to today 5-20-14, If you are interested please paypal me at: [email protected]

Please send the appropriate amount listed at the top of the thread for your location, please include your full address with your order.

This will be a first come first served basis

Heavy French paper 16"x20" 2 color with a Super bright red ink.
    Very high quality of hand screen printing here from our friends at www.enemyink.com

Each Limited poster is signed and numbered Total Prints - 90

Total Price including shipping is $25.00 anywhere in the US.

Shipping to Canada is $30.00

Shipping to Australia is $35.00

TSHIRTS!!
    Anyone interested in T-shirts I have some available here: http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinsanity-v30-t-shirts-very-limited-quantity

Thanks
    Ken

Screen shot 2014-04-21 at 3.07.12 PM.pngScreen shot 2014-04-21 at 3.07.12 PM.png

pinsanity3_poster.JPGpinsanity3_poster.JPG
    pinsanity3_1.JPGpinsanity3_1.JPG

#2 10 years ago

Dont miss them - limited number available

#11 10 years ago

Thanks Ryan, appreciate the kind words!

1 week later
    #37 9 years ago

Thanks guys, once they arrive I will put up a link for payment and any other info

#40 9 years ago

If there is enough interest I may try and run #1 poster again, problem is minimum is around 50 I think so after this new run, I will revisit this and figure out if its worth doing.

#51 9 years ago

Ok still waiting for them to come in everyone, Pinsanity is capped at 32 players currently - need a bigger house..lol

1 week later
    #53 9 years ago

Im going down the list and sending everyone a PM - however Pinside blocks you after sending 25 PM's I know some of you have contacted me but I am unable to respond until tomorrow because I am no blocked- if you would like to PM me your email I can answer your questions etc. that way.

I will follow up with those of you that asked questions tomorrow and also send the paypal info to the remaining folks tomorrow.

Ken

#58 9 years ago

Im still waiting to be able to PM folks - Pinside has shut my messaging down for 24 hours

#74 9 years ago

Wont be thinking about 4.0 until next March/april ish - the tournament went well but its so much work I cant even look at a pinball machine at the moment ..lol

#75 9 years ago

The Pinsanity v3.0 Posters have arrived for everyone that didn't previously inquire. I have taken care of all the ones in the forum thread up to today - If you are interested please paypal me at: [email protected]

Please send the appropriate amount listed at the top of the thread for your location, please include your full address with your order.

This will be a first come first served basis

Ken

#79 9 years ago

GLAD YOU GUYS LIKE THEM, my friends at Enemy Ink do the screen printing if you need any T-shirts or posters for your events be sure to give Brad a Call or email: http://enemyink.com/ brad[at]enemyink(-dot-)com

LIMITED AMOUNT LEFT OF THE V3.0 POSTERS....

#83 9 years ago

Yep Im thinking about rerunning them, maybe in an alternate color - if I can sell the rest of the v3.0.

#84 9 years ago

STILL SOME POSTERS AND SHIRTS LEFT....Thanks everyone so far for your purchases

#101 9 years ago

Thanks guys, still have some posters available, glad everyone likes them so far, makes all the time and effort worth doing - I think the furthest poster shipped would either be New Zealand or Australia. - So thanks from around the globe, pinball lives on!

#104 9 years ago

Thanks Pappy its in the mail

#106 9 years ago

Got it - in the mail tomorrow morning

#114 9 years ago

These rooms look great guys!! Thanks so much for the support and interest in my posters and Shirts.

There is a little bit of a story to the posters hopefully thats obvious, I will write a little explanation when I get a few minutes for those following along. There are elements from each poster as you go forward so next year there will be elements from every past poster as the humans continue to battle the machines, aliens and other things. What you don't know is that when the humans were battling in outerspace during Pinsanity III to return their hybrid pinball machine - they returned to earth all right, only problem is they are millions of years in the past......uhhh ohhhh

Stay tuned for Pinsanity IV next May

#124 9 years ago

Thanks Rob and thanks everyone, I really enjoyed answering your questions... long live the silver ball!

#126 9 years ago

Hey Chris, if I did reprints they would more then likely be different from the original 50 limited ones, maybe different colors or paper, glow in the dark ink on top, something - im not sure

2 weeks later
    #139 9 years ago

Thanks everyone, still have some v3.0 posters left and I will let everyone know about the reprints

2 weeks later
    #143 9 years ago

Looking forward to seeing this room Daniml!!

3 weeks later
    #150 9 years ago

I still have a few posters and t-shirts left if anyone is interested

1 week later
    #153 9 years ago

Ohhh no, at least it wasn't one hanging over the steps that could of gotten messy. Yeh the robot is very heavy, might need thicker wire to hold that one up

3 months later
    #160 9 years ago

Thanks Everyone - Still have some v3.0 posters, currently only have 3 shipping tubes left... Stay tuned working on those reprints still

3 months later
    #168 9 years ago

THEY'RE HEREEEEEE... THE REPRINTS YOU GUYS ASKED FOR - here is the link to the new thread.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinsanity-v10-v20-reprints-are-here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fusion301.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinsanity-v30-posters-coming-soon-return-to-earth?tu=fusion301 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.