Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 172 posts
  • 58 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 months ago by Fifty
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    DSCF8633.JPG
    DSCF8632.JPG
    DSCF8634.JPG
    BOP print framed.jpg
    photo1.JPG
    photo (1).JPG
    IMG_3639.JPG
    IMG_3626.JPG
    IMG_3627.JPG
    WP_20140607_001.jpg
    WP_20140607_002.jpg
    pinsanity-shirt-1.JPG
    photo 1-3.JPG
    pinsanity3.jpg
    pinsanity-472.jpg
    There are 172 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 4.
    #101 9 years ago

Thanks guys, still have some posters available, glad everyone likes them so far, makes all the time and effort worth doing - I think the furthest poster shipped would either be New Zealand or Australia. - So thanks from around the globe, pinball lives on!

#102 9 years ago

great shirt !!!

pinsanity-shirt-1.JPGpinsanity-shirt-1.JPG

#103 9 years ago
    Quoted from fusion301:

Thanks guys, still have some posters available, glad everyone likes them so far, makes all the time and effort worth doing

It's true art man. Finally got around to framing my 2012 poster and was admiring it hanging in my game room. Great job and I look forward to getting my 2014 this week.

#104 9 years ago

Thanks Pappy its in the mail

#105 9 years ago

Payment sent. I'll probably never attend this event, but that doesn't make the poster any less cool. Thank you!

#106 9 years ago

Got it - in the mail tomorrow morning

#107 9 years ago

Got my poster a few weeks ago, #48/99, and finally found a frame to put it in. A beer poster from the living room had to go! I bought my first pin back in April, and this poster is the first artwork that has gone up in the game room/workroom/guest sweet(once we go and get the bed from the gf's moms house)/where the loudest speakers in the house are, room.
    The view from behind the Card Trix
    WP_20140607_001.jpgWP_20140607_001.jpg
    The next flyer to go up, on the workbench, an NOS Deadly Weapon (by the way, the backglass for that is a total ripoff of Die Hard II IMO, perhaps that is why I bought it.....) keeping that sweet Pinsanity poster company!
    WP_20140607_002.jpgWP_20140607_002.jpg
    Thanks again for the artwork Fusion301!

#108 9 years ago

Just got my poster and now I have two hanging in the game room. I love the uniqueness of these posters.

IMG_3626.JPGIMG_3626.JPG IMG_3627.JPGIMG_3627.JPG IMG_3639.JPGIMG_3639.JPG
    #109 9 years ago

Dang, cool rooms

#110 9 years ago

photo (1).JPGphoto (1).JPG

Might as well throw my pic up as well... another great design, Ken!

#111 9 years ago
    Quoted from callmesteam:

another great design, Ken!

Agreed. What a sweet poster trilogy, Ken. Again, great work!

Sincerely,
    Ryan Claytor
    Elephant Eater Comics
    www.ElephantEater.com

#112 9 years ago
    Quoted from PappyBoyington:

Just got my poster and now I have two hanging in the game room.

Just gotta say, Pappy, great set-up! Love that room.

#113 9 years ago
    Quoted from RyanClaytor:

Just gotta say, Pappy, great set-up! Love that room.

Thanks man. Only thing I don't like is that it's upstairs

#114 9 years ago

These rooms look great guys!! Thanks so much for the support and interest in my posters and Shirts.

There is a little bit of a story to the posters hopefully thats obvious, I will write a little explanation when I get a few minutes for those following along. There are elements from each poster as you go forward so next year there will be elements from every past poster as the humans continue to battle the machines, aliens and other things. What you don't know is that when the humans were battling in outerspace during Pinsanity III to return their hybrid pinball machine - they returned to earth all right, only problem is they are millions of years in the past......uhhh ohhhh

Stay tuned for Pinsanity IV next May

#115 9 years ago

Ha-ha! COMICS!!! ...in poster format! Love it.

Sincerely,
    Ryan Claytor
    Elephant Eater Comics
    http://www.ElephantEater.com

#116 9 years ago

Can't wait for next edition

#117 9 years ago

Finally sat down and matted mine today! Looks awesome! All that is missing is #2...please reprint them. Oh, and if I miss the thread next year, just put me down for one now! Thanks again for the great design.

Rob
    creditdotpinball.com

photo1.JPGphoto1.JPG
    #118 9 years ago

Received mine today. The colours are great! Thank you very much!

#119 9 years ago
    Quoted from fusion301:

Stay tuned for Pinsanity IV next May

These poster designs are so good, it makes it much more of a question as to weather I should actually GO to Pinsanity next year. That is the job of the poster, and you are doing a great job with me

#120 9 years ago

Had the chance to interview Ken for Credit Dot. His unified vision for the Pinsanity "brand" is absolutely incredible.

PEOPLE: "Pinsanity" Organizer Ken Rossi
    http://creditdotpinball.com/2014/06/15/people-pinsanity-organizer-ken-rossi/

Rob
    creditdotpinball.com

#121 9 years ago
    Quoted from spiroagnew:

Had the chance to interview Ken for Credit Dot. His unified vision for the Pinsanity "brand" is absolutely incredible.
    PEOPLE: "Pinsanity" Organizer Ken Rossi
    http://creditdotpinball.com/2014/06/15/people-pinsanity-organizer-ken-rossi/
    Rob
    creditdotpinball.com

Great article! And I got a Photo Credit! Woohoo!!!

Chris

#122 9 years ago
    Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

Chris

I agree, great article. Thanks Spiro

#123 9 years ago

Chris

Hope you didn't mind me lifting your photo! Couldn't find a pic of it otherwise...

Nice to see pics of Ken's posters displayed in gamerooms across the globe! Now that I think of it, I didn't even add a shot of my posters for the article! For shame!

Bring on PINSOMNIA posters! Bring on the reprints in blue!

Rob
    creditdotpinball.com

#124 9 years ago

Thanks Rob and thanks everyone, I really enjoyed answering your questions... long live the silver ball!

#125 9 years ago
    Quoted from spiroagnew:

Hope you didn't mind me lifting your photo! Couldn't find a pic of it otherwise...
    Nice to see pics of Ken's posters displayed in gamerooms across the globe! Now that I think of it, I didn't even add a shot of my posters for the article! For shame!
    Bring on PINSOMNIA posters! Bring on the reprints in blue!
    Rob
    creditdotpinball.com

I didn't mind at all, was just surprised it was worthy for an article, LOL

Question for Ken - Would the reprints be in different colors or would they look the same? Not that I am upset that reprints will be made (I think everyone that wants one should be able to get one) but it's kind of cool having # 4 of 50 on the originals.

That may sound elitist, and I don't meant it to be that way, the posters are awesome and people should be able to enjoy them

Chris

#126 9 years ago

Hey Chris, if I did reprints they would more then likely be different from the original 50 limited ones, maybe different colors or paper, glow in the dark ink on top, something - im not sure

#127 9 years ago
    Quoted from fusion301:

Hey Chris, if I did reprints they would more then likely be different from the original 50 limited ones, maybe different colors or paper, glow in the dark ink on top, something - im not sure

Hmmmmm, might need to get THOSE as well

Chris

#128 9 years ago
    Quoted from fusion301:

Then I guess ya just have to get 'em done!

#129 9 years ago

Not that I am upset that reprints will be made (I think everyone that wants one should be able to get one) but it's kind of cool having # 4 of 50 on the originals.

I've got #2 of Pinsanity V1.0! Missed V2.0. Was able to snag #22 of V3.0. Hope to keep the twos rolling on any reprints that materialize!

Rob
    creditdotpinball.com

#130 9 years ago

I will definitely be in for a reprint of pinsanity V 2.0.

#131 9 years ago

I'm missing 2.0 as well. I will certainly buy one if you reprint it.

#132 9 years ago

Don't care about numbering my prints either. I just admire the art.

#133 9 years ago

I'll be up for #1 and 2 reprints if you do them - I think they're sensational.

#134 9 years ago
    Quoted from dluth:

I'll be up for #1 and 2 reprints if you do them - I think they're sensational.

Mine turned up today also and looks sensational. I'd be in for any reprints of 1 and 2 also.

#135 9 years ago

I have all three of Ken's posters, and I absolutely love them! I just want to go on record saying I would have absolutely no problem with Ken re-running any or all of them. I didn't buy them for the collectibility. I bought them because they are cool as shit. If Ken or others can benefit from a re-run, I'm all for it.

#136 9 years ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

I have all three of Ken's posters, and I absolutely love them! I just want to go on record saying I would have absolutely no problem with Ken re-running any or all of them. I didn't buy them for the collectibility. I bought them because they are cool as shit. If Ken or others can benefit from a re-run, I'm all for it.

I agree. I don't mind at all either, sorry if it came across that way. They are awesome and everyone that wants one should be able to get one if possible

Chris

#137 9 years ago

i'd like #1 and #2

purdy-pleeze

1 week later
    #138 9 years ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

I wholeheartedly agree.
    I don't think anyone really bought these for their collectability so much as they did for the awesome illustrative style that Ken has harnessed.
    I only learned of them much later and sadly missed the boat on #s 1&2. I've admired the ones on Rob's wall pictured earlier and will be purchasing #3.

These are pieces of art that any and every pinball fan should have the opportunity to hang on their walls.

I echo the comments of many others here in hoping that they can, once again, be made available and in greater numbers for all of us to enjoy. I'll live without the limited numbering or signature... just give us this great art!

Thank you Ken!

#139 9 years ago

Thanks everyone, still have some v3.0 posters left and I will let everyone know about the reprints

#140 9 years ago

reprints...

reprints...

reprints...

come on everybody, we're streaking to the quad !!

1 week later
    #141 9 years ago

Just hung my v3.0 and it looks pretty lonely all by itself. I'd hate to depreciate it's beauty by hanging any other pinball posters next to it so yes, reprints of v.1 & 2 would be greatly appreciated!!!

#142 9 years ago
    Quoted from Daniml:

Just hung my v3.0 and it looks pretty lonely all by itself. I'd hate to depreciate it's beauty by hanging any other pinball posters next to it so yes, reprints of v.1 & 2 would be greatly appreciated!!!

P.S. - Did I fail to mention that I built-out a small 10'x15' room around the v3.0 poster? Before and after pics to be posted shortly in the "Show me your game room" forum!

#143 9 years ago

Looking forward to seeing this room Daniml!!

#144 9 years ago

Three pages on this forum and only a handful of pics. Show some pride and show off how you
    displayed your poster!

#145 9 years ago
    Quoted from Daniml:

Three pages on this forum and only a handful of pics. Show some pride and show off how you displayed your poster!

I would, but I haven't framed mine yet. In fact, I haven't even taken it out of the tube yet.

#146 9 years ago

Don't know if you have Michael's arts and craft stores in IL but they are have a two for one frame sale going on now. I just framed my v.3 last week but purchased a total of four frames in the hopes of a v.1 & 2 reprint!

#147 9 years ago
    Quoted from Daniml:

Don't know if you have Michael's arts and craft stores in IL but they are have a two for one frame sale going on now. I just framed my v.3 last week but purchased a total of four frames in the hopes of a v.1 & 2 reprint!

I had the first two Pinsanity posters framed at Michael's. They did a great job. I plan on bringing the third over there, at some point.

#148 9 years ago

I'd be in for re-prints

#149 9 years ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

I had the first two Pinsanity posters framed at Michael's. They did a great job. I plan on bringing the third over there, at some point.

I was pretty impressed with the custom Framing at Michaels. I got my BOP print done there, and they did a REALLY nice job, and it was only $57, which included the frame (this was larger than the Pinsanity prints)

BOP print framed.jpgBOP print framed.jpg

I just bought standard frames for the PInsanity prints, but they look great too!!! Again at Michael's, and they often have coupons or 50% off frame sales.

Chris

3 weeks later
    #150 9 years ago

I still have a few posters and t-shirts left if anyone is interested

There are 172 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinsanity-v30-posters-coming-soon-return-to-earth/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.